Thread: Moc - jsy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Talking Moc - jsy

Hi Guys,
    Been a long time follower of the forum and love the information fellow bro's post about their punting experiences. Great way to avoid dud punts with our hard earned money.
    Well been reading about JSY for a while now and finally got to book her at a time suitable for me.
    MOC's description of her is right on the money. She is such a cute girl with a sexy slim body and tits that look massive on her small frame.
    Service was excellent, BBBJ was nice and soft with lots of tongue action. Normally last quite a while with BBBJ but just the smoothness of her cute mouth sucking on your lil bro with her tongue swirling around did it for me and blew my load earlier than usual. No complaints from her she just sucked it all in until I was completely drained and then smiled. How cute is that.
    Sex was a GFE experience and willing to do all positions. Doggie was a sight to behold just grabbing her slim ass and pounding it into submission and viewing yourself in the mirror
    Overall recommend her for sure and will I return for another go, you bet. Just her willingness to please has me already thinking of what positions I would do next time.
    Thanks Duncan for a awesome experience.

Banned
    Excellent first post / AR mate, thanks for sharing.

Have the opportunity for an outcall in the CBD in a few weeks and JSY's currently top of the pile with Ms TinyTiny ..... decisions decisions .....

Banned
    thanks for the review mr olimpia.

cheers.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    Excellent first post / AR mate, thanks for sharing.

Have the opportunity for an outcall in the CBD in a few weeks and JSY's currently top of the pile with Ms TinyTiny ..... decisions decisions .....
    Decisions and decisions brother punter poontang, don't we wish we had unlimited money then these decisions will not have to be made.
    My pick would be JSY, even though reviews on tiny tiny are great and she is someone on my list, if I had to choose 1, then it would be JSY.
    Why because it is so hard to get K gal with her attitude and willingness to please. Most k gals just lie there and wait til you finish but with JSY she needs no encouragement, she seeks sex and wants it. Don't expect PSE experience though but she is willing to do most things.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Olympia View Post
    Decisions and decisions brother punter poontang, don't we wish we had unlimited money then these decisions will not have to be made.
    My pick would be JSY, even though reviews on tiny tiny are great and she is someone on my list, if I had to choose 1, then it would be JSY.
    Why because it is so hard to get K gal with her attitude and willingness to please. Most k gals just lie there and wait til you finish but with JSY she needs no encouragement, she seeks sex and wants it. Don't expect PSE experience though but she is willing to do most things.
    Haha, Awesome ! I haven't been at my computer to write an AR for JSY since I saw her a couple of days ago ...
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Haha, Awesome ! I haven't been at my computer to write an AR for JSY since I saw her a couple of days ago ...
    get a Galaxy Note III !

Quote Originally Posted by MyOutCall Australia View Post
    get a Galaxy Note III !
    Ha ! Hard to do that with people around !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    lol if it was me I'd rather spend the money at moc instead of a galaxy note 3!

Banned
    Since I got a galaxy III, life becomes more beautiful and easier.

Banned
    ^ You mean Galaxy Note II, right? The Galaxy Note III hasn't been released yet.

Just a little confused by your post.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    What about a Galaxy Note IV. How confusing is that!!!

Banned
    bookings welcome

Banned
    bookings welcome to moc famous jsy!!!

This is moc korean!!!

Moc

MOC Rikki
    Welcome for bookings!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ahh, if only it was possible to book JSY, I would be there in a second

MOC Zeus
    bookings welcome!!!!!