Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MimEEE Cup (Burwood)-The GOOD, BAD, UGLY, ATTITUDE, SPANISH & The TRUTH as I see it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

MimEEE Cup (Burwood)-The GOOD, BAD, UGLY, ATTITUDE, SPANISH & The TRUTH as I see it.

After lots of comments about the famous Mimi now working at Burwood I decided to give it a try even though from the description I kind of knew that she wasn't going to be my type age wise but I try to be open minded enough for new experiences and keeping in mind it was a massage experience not FS that I was going there for.

The booking process was really simple and fast by text, she advises the address and once there the apartment and floor number. It is in a modern apartment block.

Once there my first impression of Mimi was that as expected she is a middle age Japanese woman. I always take the sign of women getting a bit older is that their skin especially on their lower legs becomes a bit translucent where the small veins look like they are part of the skin, there is no hiding that with make up etc - just with stockings haha.

I took a shower in her clean bathroom and the towel itself was also nice and clean, and full size.

Mimi undressed down to her bra and underpants to begin the massage on what is really an oversized massage table which is much more comfortable compared to a lot of other places. Her massage is actually pretty good but it doesn't last that long until she starts the body to body part which is what I came to experience. Firstly she uses a lot of oil, and I mean a lot of oil and it actually generates a really relaxing feeling on my back when she is just using her hands, it's like there is very little friction from the rubbing so I get a tingling type of feeling on my back. Shortly after she took off her clothes and climbed on to the table.

She basically had her knees between my legs and her upper body started gliding across my back. When I say body I really mean breasts and they feel like big soft balloons moving up and down my back and it is a really erotic and relaxing feeling at the same time. She also does this thing with her legs and knees where she moves them down my bottom and between my legs up against my body. The first couple of times I was worries she would somehow squash my balls as there is some force used but I needn't worry as it didn't happen.

This movement of her breasts continued and then she was right on top of me, her entire body rubbing against mine, slipping and sliding easily with the benefits of the oil. The more erotic part is when her face comes up near mine as she gently blows some air near the side of my neck and ears. The sliding goes on and she even makes use of her chin against my upper torso when she is sliding back and forth. It is truly a really comfortable feeling. I think that she would happily keep doing the body to body part on the customers back for as long as they wanted. The feeling is a bit like the massage where the girl gets soapy in the shower and you lay down on the inflatable mattress and the girl rubs herself all over you - that's probably the easiest way to describe it for guys who have had that type of massage before.

There gets to a point though where I just had to turn over to see what she looks like naked. I had the feeling that her breasts might have been a bit droopy but they were actually in quite good shape. Now the visual inspection was out of the way it was time for the physical examination and they didn't disappoint in that respect either. I couldn't say they are the firmest breasts I have ever touched but they are OK and still have their shape about them. One thing about her is that she is not really an overweight woman using the excess weight to generate her E cups as some woman only have large breasts because of being overweight but no one needs to worry about seeing rolls of fat on her as they aren't there, just an average sized lady.

At this time she came on top and basically repeated the body slides that she had done before and it as really nice actually. After this the HJ commenced and she is very skilled at this. If you are used to girls in shops whose aim is to finish the HJ ASAP then you are in for a treat if you go and see Mimi as I didn't have that feeling at all in fact it was a strange kind of experience. On the one hand I was enjoying the HJ but on the other hand I was never getting to that point where I had the urge to cum. She used various techniques and positions whilst performing the HJ. She also stood up so I could feel her breasts whilst she continued with the HJ as she closed her eyes and I guess tried to sound a bit sexy and erotic but when she is standing and seeing her with her eyes closed and face side on it is not really a side of her that makes her look at her most feminine. To be fair she was probably dreaming of her best looking customer at that time as I could also close my eyes and imagine another busty young lady whose breasts I had had my hands around before was doing this to me now haha.

I had to try Spanish with her and this did not disappoint. To see my cock disappearing between two breasts is rarely a bad thing and she has just the right size to make it enjoyable. One thing I would say is that I initiated Spanish with her and I felt that she should be doing this earlier with the customer as I am sure that most customers will want it so if someone happened to cum quickly then they might miss out and be disappointed about it so I would advise her to do it much earlier for customers. Not long after I was cumming and she kept the pressure and momentum going so that I could enjoy the moment, she only stopped once I took her hand off me. It was easily the longest HJ I had had from a ML. After that it was into the shower to wash off the oil - just be aware guys that you are going to get really oily from this massage so a one minute shower isn't going to get it all off unless you don't mind getting your clothes oily afterwards of course.

As I was going there for the experience there has to be a conclusion I suppose. I think it's fair to say that Mimi knows exactly what she is doing and would be a bit of a benchmark in terms of technique, length of time spent on the HJ and good attitude that other ML's could learn from. I am sure that I will be comparing other girls techniques with hers going forward and think that they could learn something from her. It's a far better experience then what is to be had in most Chinese RnT shops hence the slight premium in prices but it's not that much more expensive to make it not worth trying once.

As compared to the Korean places I have been to Juliet's a few times before which is just down the road and not too far from the price Mimi charges and I would say that I like both as they are different types of experiences. I would advise anyone here to give Mimi a try once & forget that she is not a 19yo because it can be just as enjoyable. I go to the incall agencies regularly and see those types of girls for FS but Mimi is not a FS provider so enjoy the body to body massage side of things and don't worry too much about the age thing.

Excellent works brother DI !!

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Good report brother, I would like to try

What are the contact details and pricing?

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Since this did not cum from me I guess it's gonna really help Mimi as this doesn't sound biased or over hyped right !!

Cheers
    The difference is, this report has no sales element in it, no mention of Yakuza's wife and no photos to boost. The OP just told of his experience of Mimi, I'm sure it won't be attacked as biased or overhyped, as long as he doesn't follow it up a hundred times within a week !

A very enticing report indeed !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    The difference is, this report has no sales element in it, no mention of Yakuza's wife and no photos to boost. The OP just told of his experience of Mimi, I'm sure it won't be attacked as biased or overhyped, as long as he doesn't follow it up a hundred times within a week !

A very enticing report indeed !

Haha, so ture, all I want to say now is:

I told you so !!

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Haha, so ture, all I want to say now is:

I told you so !!

Yeah, but still no regret that I did what I did, at least even brother DeepImpact is curious enough to find out himself what's all the fuse is all about !!

And all the brothers who had thanked me openly or via PM for my recommendation had made it all worthwhile - who cares what the haters have to say, right ??

And when did I bump it up hundred times a week ?? from memory, more like only three times a week on the three days that she works, unless it was in response to specific question from other brothers !! and now I don't need to help any more as little sister has got better help
    Just by mentioning the word " haters ", you are challenging people to follow that up. Yep, to and fro with comments and arguments is what I meant by a hundred times a week. If you think it's a good idea and good approach, achieving results, then by all means, go ahead and create more Mimi's then !

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    I am sure the more debate over this again ........ the only loser is Mimi...but no one else.
    This is really put someone living onto the line ...
    Mini has been working so hard and keep changing working environment and business model just to make a living.

Mr Deepimpact has done a great job sharing the truth and helping the business.

It is always better result with positive reports coming from different brother punters rather than same individual.

Am I right???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Told you before... your friend is really not helping.. He is No where near your intelligent level. nor maturity!

Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    I am sure the more debate over this again ........ the only loser is Mimi...but no one else.
    This is really put someone living onto the line ...
    Mini has been working so hard and keep changing working environment and business model just to make a living.

Mr Deepimpact has done a great job sharing the truth and helping the business.

It is always better result with positive reports coming from different brother punters rather than same individual.

Am I right???

Quote Originally Posted by iluvboobs View Post
    Good report brother, I would like to try

What are the contact details and pricing?
    [QUOTE=mimi;443809]Hi everyone,
    I'm Mimi used to work in stanmore maybe you can remember me? From tomorrow I will be doing massage from my apartment, it's a lovely modern clean and discreet apartment with a shower and new massage table. I keep everything very clean! I hope you will visit me and try my massage. I put also my photo in case of you would like to see.

My apartment located nearby to burwood station and I am available to give you massage from 10:00am to 8:00pm finish. My rate is $150 for one hour, $90 for 30 min $120 for 45. I can't speak english much so maybe easy for me if you send text message I can understand better. Please be my guest!

My number 0426 116 688

Mimi
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

[quote=ahlungor;449768]
    Quote Originally Posted by mimi View Post
    hi everyone,
    i'm mimi used to work in stanmore maybe you can remember me? From tomorrow i will be doing massage from my apartment, it's a lovely modern clean and discreet apartment with a shower and new massage table. I keep everything very clean! I hope you will visit me and try my massage. I put also my photo in case of you would like to see.

my apartment located nearby to burwood station and i am available to give you massage from 10:00am to 8:00pm finish. My rate is $150 for one hour, $90 for 30 min $120 for 45. I can't speak english much so maybe easy for me if you send text message i can understand better. Please be my guest!

My number 0426 116 688

mimi
    This is what I meant when you tried to make a hundred posts within a week !

[QUOTE=wilisno;449790]
    Quote Originally Posted by ahlungor View Post
    This is what I meant when you tried to make a hundred posts within a week !
    What's wrong helping a brother who asked for the prices and phone number ??
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

[QUOTE=AHLUNGOR;449791]
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post

Nothing's wrong if that's what you prefer !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have posts in this thread been edited or something- looks a bit disjointed as some quoted posts don't match the posts themselves.

Regarding this

I guess most guys wouldn't reproduce the entire original post by Mimi including the photos and the big text just to answer a simple question about contact details and rates. Unless its answering a dorothy dix question of course

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by slarty View Post
    Have posts in this thread been edited or something- looks a bit disjointed as some quoted posts don't match the posts themselves.

Regarding this

I guess most guys wouldn't reproduce the entire original post by Mimi including the photos and the big text just to answer a simple question about contact details and rates. Unless its answering a dorothy dix question of course
    Was a very good answer to a simple question, thanks AHLUNGOR.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    To get things back on track I agree that Mimi's service is excellent you can't really beat her for B2B in particular. Nice review DI.

I guess most guys wouldn't reproduce the entire original post by Mimi including the photos and the big text just to answer a simple question about contact details and rates.

Makes everyone whether they know the info or not look at the whole lot. When you think about it pretty much fits the definition of an ad.
    Maybe you are right (you probably are).
    So what? Is that really such a big issue?

Then again, it's much easier (and faster) to navigate to the original post and click "Reply With Quote" and copy paste it to this thread than to write the contact details.

----------------

As a totally separate note: (Start of rant)
    There has been times when people have asked a question and as someone has tried to direct them to use the search function, and what do they get as reply?
    Most of the time, not thanks.
    (Most of the time though, they would have gotten the answer to their question faster by searching than waiting for someone to post it.)

My thinking is:
    "Feed a man and he'll go hungry the next day,
    teach him to fish and he'll never be hungry."
    Do people appreciate that? Some do, some don't.

There seems to be a very common attitude nowadays (not limited to this forum) that people expect someone else to do the work for them.

A story about four people named Everyone, Someone, Anyone and No-one.

There was an important job to be done and Everyone was sure that Someone would do it.
    Anyone could have done it, but No-one did it.
    Someone got angry about that because he thought that it was Everyone’s job.
    Everyone thought that Anyone could do it, but No-one realised that Everyone wouldn’t do it.
    It ended up that Everyone was angry with Someone because No-one did what Anyone could have done!
    End of rant! My apologies to Mimi for high-jacking the thread.

From DeepImpact's post and the previous posts in Mimi's Thread it seems to me that:

Everyone has an opinion of Mimi's massage.
    Someone could do either part one or part two better than Mimi. (but who would that be?)
    Anyone can enjoy Mimi's massage for a measly amount of bucks.
    No-one can dispute the fact that in the hands of Mimi, you'll receive an exploding climax to your massage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Licker View Post
    Maybe you are right (you probably are).
    So what? Is that really such a big issue?

Then again, it's much easier (and faster) to navigate to the original post and click "Reply With Quote" and copy paste it to this thread than to write the contact details.
    When it's done occasionally agree no big deal. When its done often as a strategy to boost or ramp , yes it's annoying.

When it's done occasionally agree no big deal. When its done often as a strategy to boost or ramp , yes it's annoying.
    Yeah, what can I say...

����������������������

/\
    That up there does not look right... what happened to the ants?

Quote Originally Posted by Licker View Post
    Yeah, what can I say...

����������������������

/\
    That up there does not look right... what happened to the ants?
    You're no ant expert that's why !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    蚂蚁? 哪里? 我不需要翻译.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast