Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sigh - 5 Star rejects me ...once again

Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Now to state from the outset, I'm not taking sides with this post.

We have two people being told on a Saturday night no girls, book ahead essentially. So it could be fair to say that on a Saturday night, given their location most certainly their busiest night, they don't want the hassle of walk-ins who may be window shopping, those who may be affected by some substances etc, they want regulars who know what they're getting and have not had any issues with, far easier to deal with. If so management should let us all know that is the most likely case "Sorry guys, if you intend to see us on Saturday night book ahead because generally we don't accept fly-bys". Problem solved.
    On the other hand we have a punter who has been rejected before, possibly based on race, most likely based on appearance of some kind (colour, build etc). Not just at this venue but others.
    Now if it is the former, then 5 Star can simply say "Hey bro wolfie, sorry for any misunderstanding, please drop by again." On the other hand, if it is the latter, a PM to wolfie saying "Sorry bro, the reasons are A. B. & C." and he knows not to waste his time there again.
    As someone said, if you make a booking and when you turn up you're rejected, well as a guy at 181cm and 80-85kg, unless you have the bone structure of kate moss you're not going to look like some hulking pro bodybuilder, fit, muscular, but really nothing you don't see every day on any street, so it would be safe to assume that there are other factors at play and it's best to do as Johnnie Walker suggests and keep walking.
    Take it easy bro! Everywhere in city are busy on Saturday night...

If you have dinner with your wife in a good restaurant,

You should make a booking to make sure the shop keeps table for you and your wife, rights?

If you have more special event, you may order before, right?

It is normal in our life if this pub is very busy we go to another pub, right?
    Or you wanna wait, that's fine But wait in the long queue

Race or not?
    If you are WL and your boss force you to have session with someone who make you scare, are you sex slave?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    im an inch shorter than lw and same weight 85kg-ish - also a gym rat, no fat all muscle. At most id be considered to have an athletic physique definitely not 'built' or 'jacked' .. no arnold schwarzenegger thats for sure .. 5 star girls arent refusing to see lw due to his imposing stature, id suggest theres an element of racism involved, 5 star have never shied away from this

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It's a grey area between the right of the vendor to choose who they serve, and the rights of the customer to not be discriminated against.

There's plenty of people here who complain about racial discrimination - especially against those Asian only WLs. You could just as well put the same arguments here.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Didn't you read Alexlim's post above ? He was turned away and he's a super regular too !
    Alexlims report said it was some time ago and he was told to come back the next day! That's not what appears to be the case here!

Not the same thing I was wondering if anyone else got turned away on the same night?

Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    Alexlims report said it was some time ago and he was told to come back the next day! That's not what appears to be the case here!

Not the same thing I was wondering if anyone else got turned away on the same night?
    It wasn't a big deal bro ^^

Sometimes said busy that's it...
    That night I didn't feel too horny so I had a drink and go home more than that I don't like busy time, and the girl told me cum on your time*^*oops come

Some night I felt too horny I have a lot of choices in city
    - if too early yes Ginza (not yes optus^^) before lunch ginza is the best because their girls are still fresh
    - if it was not too late RnT shop or GF or Shrine TK house or Sakura or etc
    - if late night I had no choices KingX street girl *~* or any places in Surry hills because I needed just unload

It has too many place to go, I don't why we made it's a big deal.
    This is Sydney, we have too many choices and Bro wolf has muscle body it is his strongest point, it's an sex appeal for hunting hot&sexy girls in pub.

If I were him, I'd enjoy hunting more than catching fish in the pools

Moreover, I haven't been 5* for a while. It doesn't mean they are bad but I wanna try many girls and many places. This forum has too many good report to do a copies ^^

We have too many choices and one dick is not enough to go everywhere

I had bad experiences many places and many times but You see I rately complain because I'm punter and it's punting it's same as gambling. Today you are lucky tomorrow may be not.

Just enjoy your life and try many places

IF YOU ARE SINGLE like me If you married pay cash is the best...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Now to state from the outset, I'm not taking sides with this post.

We have two people being told on a Saturday night no girls, book ahead essentially. So it could be fair to say that on a Saturday night, given their location most certainly their busiest night, they don't want the hassle of walk-ins who may be window shopping, those who may be affected by some substances etc, they want regulars who know what they're getting and have not had any issues with, far easier to deal with. If so management should let us all know that is the most likely case "Sorry guys, if you intend to see us on Saturday night book ahead because generally we don't accept fly-bys". Problem solved.
    On the other hand we have a punter who has been rejected before, possibly based on race, most likely based on appearance of some kind (colour, build etc). Not just at this venue but others.
    Now if it is the former, then 5 Star can simply say "Hey bro wolfie, sorry for any misunderstanding, please drop by again." On the other hand, if it is the latter, a PM to wolfie saying "Sorry bro, the reasons are A. B. & C." and he knows not to waste his time there again.
    As someone said, if you make a booking and when you turn up you're rejected, well as a guy at 181cm and 80-85kg, unless you have the bone structure of kate moss you're not going to look like some hulking pro bodybuilder, fit, muscular, but really nothing you don't see every day on any street, so it would be safe to assume that there are other factors at play and it's best to do as Johnnie Walker suggests and keep walking.
    Agreed there probably are other factors but since the other party involved has not spoken which is their right we can only go by bro lw's experience. So from all the information available here in this thread if your black and have "bulky" muscle don't go 5 star because "no girls" will be available, but if your a black skinny Indian or Sri Lankan your good to go??????

I have a dream...that one day black punters with a bulky physical appearance can play with asian wl's with small nimble frames

I have a dream...that they will play together, hand in hand with out the racial prejudices instilled in them by their mamasans and papasans, I have a dream......

Martin Lonewolf King.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    Agreed there probably are other factors but since the other party involved has not spoken which is their right we can only go by bro lw's experience. So from all the information available here in this thread if your black and have "bulky" muscle don't go 5 star because "no girls" will be available, but if your a black skinny Indian or Sri Lankan your good to go??????

I have a dream...that one day black punters with a bulky physical appearance can play with asian wl's with small nimble frames

I have a dream...that they will play together, hand in hand with out the racial prejudices instilled in them by their mamasans and papasans, I have a dream......

Martin Lonewolf King.
    ... I have a dream that brothers will be refused service not based on the colour of their skin, but the content of their boxer shorts!

Made me laugh out loud brother guc, funny stuff for early in the morning. .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    many asian girls have a poor opinion of men of colour

white girls on the other hand often like them, particularly when they are well built and packing meat

lw - you mentioned you areocassionally approached by girls in clubs - am i right in assuming these are generally caucasian women?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    ... I have a dream that brothers will be refused service not based on the colour of their skin, but the content of their boxer shorts!

Made me laugh out loud brother guc, funny stuff for early in the morning. .
    There's all ways time for a good laugh.

"No blacks(with muscles) allowed"

If topics had their own religon, this topic must be Buddhist, because it keeps getting reincarnated.

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post

Ultimately , 5* ladies have their final choice

ENJOY

I think that says it all, it's good to see the shop is not forcing any WL to serve if they don't want to. I always believe the WL and ML has rights too.

Some of my mamasan friends told me that from time to time they had to ask some punters to leave and return their money. It's not good for business but the ladies decisions must be respected.

Happy punting and good luck to all

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Every parts of society,

Political has majority rules but they respect minority rights,

Market has demands and supplies but they are cross at equilibrium,

People keep asking about free trade, but we have fair trade organization,

If buyers want to buy but sellers don't wanna sell, it's no deal.

Customers give money for WLs, but they are also human...
    Customers have human rights, WLs have human rights as same as their customers.

Should we respect their rights?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    So if your skin is dark and you have some muscle tone you're not welcome as the girls have a preconceived idea of you. Simple. Let's not dance around the handbag any longer. Don't agree with it but they have their right to refuse him of course, and he has his right to go somewhere that respects him as an individual, not a stereotype.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I dont think anyone is saying that 5 star girls should be forced to fuck black men if they dont want to really people were just wondering why the girls wont see lw and if the color of the skin was the reason which it seems like it is so yeh

So if your skin is dark and you have some muscle tone you're not welcome as the girls have a preconceived idea of you. Simple. Let's not dance around the handbag any longer. Don't agree with it but they have their right to refuse him of course, and he has his right to go somewhere that respects him as an individual, not a stereotype.
    Spot On !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by World citizen View Post
    I dont think anyone is saying that 5 star girls should be forced to fuck black men if they dont want to really people were just wondering why the girls wont see lw and if the color of the skin was the reason which it seems like it is so yeh
    Why ??? Have you been reading posts, it's been talked about for uncountable times in the last 2 years !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Most sensible comment !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123