Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sigh - 5 Star rejects me ...once again

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sigh - 5 Star rejects me ...once again

Hey guys,

I thought i would try 5 Star again after some people were saying i was just unlucky to have been rejected last time and not to show too much muscle etc. So I went down on a saturday night, and lo and behold i was not even allowed inside. I was dressed up, cleanly shaven etc etc. Anyway I have now tried them 3 times, and all 3 were not the experiences i had gone there for. So i guess contrary to how they keep saying it is not based on race or colour etc, it most definitely is....

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf77 View Post
    Hey guys,

I thought i would try 5 Star again after some people were saying i was just unlucky to have been rejected last time and not to show too much muscle etc. So I went down on a saturday night, and lo and behold i was not even allowed inside. I was dressed up, cleanly shaven etc etc. Anyway I have now tried them 3 times, and all 3 were not the experiences i had gone there for. So i guess contrary to how they keep saying it is not based on race or colour etc, it most definitely is....
    Umm ... sounds like you've been singled out ! Blacklisted ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Umm ... sounds like you've been singled out ! Blacklisted ?
    Not sure why, I havent done anything and its been years since my last visit and nothing has ever happened or done by me to have cause a black list. I doubt its that.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Wow, bizarre. There's obviously some reason for it, perhaps only known to 5 Star. What's your background if you don't mind me asking?

Not sure why, I havent done anything and its been years since my last visit and nothing has ever happened or done by me to have cause a black list. I doubt its that.
    Well ! If they recognized you, and knew that no girls wanted to see you last time, there's no point to let you in to be rejected by the girls again !?

Hi brother lonewolf ,

I think you have gone through all this before !!

What happens to your lovely Thai and Chinese girl friends who loved your chocolate ??

Take it easy mate

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Wow, bizarre. There's obviously some reason for it, perhaps only known to 5 Star. What's your background if you don't mind me asking?
    I am sri lankan, but most people think i am either african or islander due to having an athletic figure i guess.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well ! If they recognized you, and knew that no girls wanted to see you last time, there's no point to let you in to be rejected by the girls again !?
    but even the receiptionist said that it was a mistake and i was looking too muscular but besides that there were no issues. so this time, i covered up a bit more....

Anyway doesnt matter i suppose, i probably wont try them again and still with the other shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Out of curiosity bro lonewolf, what do you mean by "was not even allowed inside"?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Who View Post
    Out of curiosity bro lonewolf, what do you mean by "was not even allowed inside"?
    Well i rang the bell and the guy who answered it took a look at me and then said "sorry no girls". I asked incredulously "No girls tonight?" (It was saturday night...), he said "no girls".

Well I know you earlier had complainted about 533, but at least you got a punt there, so may be you can give them another try !!

I am sure there are plenty of shops in Sydney would love your business !

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

but even the receiptionist said that it was a mistake and i was looking too muscular but besides that there were no issues. so this time, i covered up a bit more....

Anyway doesnt matter i suppose, i probably wont try them again and still with the other shops.
    All I can say is I've seen Sri Lankan and Indian customers there quite a number of times, but I haven't seen islanders though ! So it's the massive physical appearance that frightens the girls, not the race !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    All I can say is I've seen Sri Lankan and Indian customers there quite a number of times, but I haven't seen islanders though ! So it's the massive physical appearance that frightens the girls, not the race !
    Yeah its just strange as i never really thought of myself as huge by any means. I am only around 5ft 11 , 80-85kgs, but i am pretty muscular compared to the average joe i suppose. Then again compared to a professional NRL player, i would be a nobody, at most perhaps the size of a smaller winger or back.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Hi

Yeah its just strange as i never really thought of myself as huge by any means. I am only around 5ft 11 , 80-85kgs, but i am pretty muscular compared to the average joe i suppose. Then again compared to a professional NRL player, i would be a nobody, at most perhaps the size of a smaller winger or back.

Try some of the shops at rydalmere or taren point, even the younger student girls accept anybody.

Don't be sad bro, you may get free hot chicks from star bar many girls i know love a guy who has NRL body

And they love sugar daddy also

Banned
    They might look at you and think your hung like a horse?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sorry to hear about that, bro.
    If it really was just on looks, that kind of thing is unacceptable.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Well i rang the bell and the guy who answered it took a look at me and then said "sorry no girls". I asked incredulously "No girls tonight?" (It was saturday night...), he said "no girls".
    I wonder what they were doing in there then, having a guy's poker night? No girls, and they'd not be making any money, just taking it off each other!

What a lame, ridiculous excuse. This guy deserves nil marks for improvisation!

The "Brothel with no Girls" has just outdone the "Pub with no Beer."

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think Sextus its Asian English for there are no girls who will service him.

if they had said sorry all girls are booked out then you would believe it on a Saturday night.

or even said the waiting room is overcrowded

then that is believable.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast