Report dated 29/02/2012

Ever since I saw LaMierr's photo on the MOC website, the image of her killer backside had been lingering on my mind at all time, and damn ! just discovered that it's been removed !!

Anyway, once she became available, I wasted no time to put my hand up for the first available session, but of course, whatever session I got, I still trailed that guy with the month long sponsorship !

So finally today i had my chance, I went in to meet LaMierr ! Although I was initially attracted by the photo of her backside, I'm more of a face man, so I was hoping that her face would do her photo justice, and I can say that yes ! I wasn't disappointed !

LaMierr sounds like French, and it does sound elegant in a way. When I saw her in the room, the girl did live up to the elegance of that name ! LaMierr is very pretty, her face was like a bigger version of Babarra for those who had seen her at MOC, sexy eyes, fine nose and thin but sensual lips. She's 166cm tall, so with the high heels on, enhanced by her good body posture and the uptilted bum, she did look elegant and no doubt a subject of desire ! As for the body size, judging by the photo of her backside, you can tell that she's not exactly slim, she weighs approximately 50 kg with a bit of baby fat. But at just 19 years of age, her muscle tone is so firm and elastic, even baby fat felt so good to the touch ! she had a smallish pair of A-cup breasts, milky white skin, but the focal point was still her magnificient backside ! Instead of being big and wide, she actually had a narrow hip, typical of a young girl her age, so the meaty part was tilted upward instead of sideway...I'm stirring now just thinking of it...

LaMierr was a very shy girl, but her shyness was very endearing. At the greeting, with blushing cheeks, she still extended her hand to grab mine and led me to the lounge to get acquainted. We had a good chat, and very often we had some kisses in between chats, although she was shy, but she responded well, when our eyes met and she sensed what I wanted, she would automatically offer some DFK, so the ice was broken soon enough.

We went to the shower together, on the way to the shower, typical of the fresh girls I've met, when they're naked, LaMierr put an arm across her chest, as if to cover up her boobs from being accidentally exposed ! Needless to say, I had to teach her what to do in the shower, and she appreciated the pointers.

Onto the bed, I took the initiative to start the DFK, she responded well, just a little promting and her tongue was in action. As my hand caressed her body, her DFK became more intense. When my hand reached south of the border, I got very excited because she was already all wet through ! So I moved away from DFK and started to give her a catbath. Her breasts and nipples didn't seem to be sensitive, but DATY sent her moaning out loud. Since she was already so wet, so I attemted to put a finger in the slippery dip, I met no resistence. Every inch my finger explored, I could hear a moan with ever increasing intensity, when my finger was fully in, I must have touched her G-spot, her legs just stiffened then the flood gate opened, she cum in abundance and in thick and almost slimy liquid !

So I spared her a little by letting her do her things ! She copied what I did to her by giving me the same catbath, then a soft BBBJ, she's extremely accommodating, as I asked if she would do CIM, she said the boss said it's compulsory, haha ! But I just didn't want to do that to a pretty girl at that time, so I asked for 69, and DATY reopened the floodgate again and I nearly got drowned !

So I asked for the dom and started the home run. She looked nervous in anticipation, so I worked my way in very cautiously to ensure she didn't have any discomfort. But once I was fully in and hit that G-spot again, she went wild and grabbed my bum with both hands, I had no chance to change position because she was on a mission to get there, so I worked my heart out to help her get there while she was screaming so loud I hoped the wall was sound proof !

Afterwards we had a rest and I showed her some massage technique, and she learned fast and her fingers were actually quite powerful ! Then we had a rest and chat with her clinging on to me for a while before we started all over again !

Phew ! I wish all fresh girls are like her !