Thread: LaMierr @ MOC

LaMierr @ MOC

Report dated 29/02/2012

Ever since I saw LaMierr's photo on the MOC website, the image of her killer backside had been lingering on my mind at all time, and damn ! just discovered that it's been removed !!

Anyway, once she became available, I wasted no time to put my hand up for the first available session, but of course, whatever session I got, I still trailed that guy with the month long sponsorship !

So finally today i had my chance, I went in to meet LaMierr ! Although I was initially attracted by the photo of her backside, I'm more of a face man, so I was hoping that her face would do her photo justice, and I can say that yes ! I wasn't disappointed !

LaMierr sounds like French, and it does sound elegant in a way. When I saw her in the room, the girl did live up to the elegance of that name ! LaMierr is very pretty, her face was like a bigger version of Babarra for those who had seen her at MOC, sexy eyes, fine nose and thin but sensual lips. She's 166cm tall, so with the high heels on, enhanced by her good body posture and the uptilted bum, she did look elegant and no doubt a subject of desire ! As for the body size, judging by the photo of her backside, you can tell that she's not exactly slim, she weighs approximately 50 kg with a bit of baby fat. But at just 19 years of age, her muscle tone is so firm and elastic, even baby fat felt so good to the touch ! she had a smallish pair of A-cup breasts, milky white skin, but the focal point was still her magnificient backside ! Instead of being big and wide, she actually had a narrow hip, typical of a young girl her age, so the meaty part was tilted upward instead of sideway...I'm stirring now just thinking of it...

LaMierr was a very shy girl, but her shyness was very endearing. At the greeting, with blushing cheeks, she still extended her hand to grab mine and led me to the lounge to get acquainted. We had a good chat, and very often we had some kisses in between chats, although she was shy, but she responded well, when our eyes met and she sensed what I wanted, she would automatically offer some DFK, so the ice was broken soon enough.

We went to the shower together, on the way to the shower, typical of the fresh girls I've met, when they're naked, LaMierr put an arm across her chest, as if to cover up her boobs from being accidentally exposed ! Needless to say, I had to teach her what to do in the shower, and she appreciated the pointers.

Onto the bed, I took the initiative to start the DFK, she responded well, just a little promting and her tongue was in action. As my hand caressed her body, her DFK became more intense. When my hand reached south of the border, I got very excited because she was already all wet through ! So I moved away from DFK and started to give her a catbath. Her breasts and nipples didn't seem to be sensitive, but DATY sent her moaning out loud. Since she was already so wet, so I attemted to put a finger in the slippery dip, I met no resistence. Every inch my finger explored, I could hear a moan with ever increasing intensity, when my finger was fully in, I must have touched her G-spot, her legs just stiffened then the flood gate opened, she cum in abundance and in thick and almost slimy liquid !

So I spared her a little by letting her do her things ! She copied what I did to her by giving me the same catbath, then a soft BBBJ, she's extremely accommodating, as I asked if she would do CIM, she said the boss said it's compulsory, haha ! But I just didn't want to do that to a pretty girl at that time, so I asked for 69, and DATY reopened the floodgate again and I nearly got drowned !

So I asked for the dom and started the home run. She looked nervous in anticipation, so I worked my way in very cautiously to ensure she didn't have any discomfort. But once I was fully in and hit that G-spot again, she went wild and grabbed my bum with both hands, I had no chance to change position because she was on a mission to get there, so I worked my heart out to help her get there while she was screaming so loud I hoped the wall was sound proof !

Afterwards we had a rest and I showed her some massage technique, and she learned fast and her fingers were actually quite powerful ! Then we had a rest and chat with her clinging on to me for a while before we started all over again !

Phew ! I wish all fresh girls are like her !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Report dated 29/02/2012

Ever since I saw LaMierr's photo on the MOC website, the image of her killer backside had been lingering on my mind at all time, and damn ! just discovered that it's been removed !!

Anyway, once she became available, I wasted no time to put my hand up for the first available session, but of course, whatever session I got, I still trailed that guy with the month long sponsorship !

So finally today i had my chance, I went in to meet LaMierr ! Although I was initially attracted by the photo of her backside, I'm more of a face man, so I was hoping that her face would do her photo justice, and I can say that yes ! I wasn't disappointed !

LaMierr sounds like French, and it does sound elegant in a way. When I saw her in the room, the girl did live up to the elegance of that name ! LaMierr is very pretty, her face was like a bigger version of Babarra for those who had seen her at MOC, sexy eyes, fine nose and thin but sensual lips. She's 166cm tall, so with the high heels on, enhanced by her good body posture and the uptilted bum, she did look elegant and no doubt a subject of desire ! As for the body size, judging by the photo of her backside, you can tell that she's not exactly slim, she weighs approximately 50 kg with a bit of baby fat. But at just 19 years of age, her muscle tone is so firm and elastic, even baby fat felt so good to the touch ! she had a smallish pair of A-cup breasts, milky white skin, but the focal point was still her magnificient backside ! Instead of being big and wide, she actually had a narrow hip, typical of a young girl her age, so the meaty part was tilted upward instead of sideway...I'm stirring now just thinking of it...

LaMierr was a very shy girl, but her shyness was very endearing. At the greeting, with blushing cheeks, she still extended her hand to grab mine and led me to the lounge to get acquainted. We had a good chat, and very often we had some kisses in between chats, although she was shy, but she responded well, when our eyes met and she sensed what I wanted, she would automatically offer some DFK, so the ice was broken soon enough.

We went to the shower together, on the way to the shower, typical of the fresh girls I've met, when they're naked, LaMierr put an arm across her chest, as if to cover up her boobs from being accidentally exposed ! Needless to say, I had to teach her what to do in the shower, and she appreciated the pointers.

Onto the bed, I took the initiative to start the DFK, she responded well, just a little promting and her tongue was in action. As my hand caressed her body, her DFK became more intense. When my hand reached south of the border, I got very excited because she was already all wet through ! So I moved away from DFK and started to give her a catbath. Her breasts and nipples didn't seem to be sensitive, but DATY sent her moaning out loud. Since she was already so wet, so I attemted to put a finger in the slippery dip, I met no resistence. Every inch my finger explored, I could hear a moan with ever increasing intensity, when my finger was fully in, I must have touched her G-spot, her legs just stiffened then the flood gate opened, she cum in abundance and in thick and almost slimy liquid !

So I spared her a little by letting her do her things ! She copied what I did to her by giving me the same catbath, then a soft BBBJ, she's extremely accommodating, as I asked if she would do CIM, she said the boss said it's compulsory, haha ! But I just didn't want to do that to a pretty girl at that time, so I asked for 69, and DATY reopened the floodgate again and I nearly got drowned !

So I asked for the dom and started the home run. She looked nervous in anticipation, so I worked my way in very cautiously to ensure she didn't have any discomfort. But once I was fully in and hit that G-spot again, she went wild and grabbed my bum with both hands, I had no chance to change position because she was on a mission to get there, so I worked my heart out to help her get there while she was screaming so loud I hoped the wall was sound proof !

Afterwards we had a rest and I showed her some massage technique, and she learned fast and her fingers were actually quite powerful ! Then we had a rest and chat with her clinging on to me for a while before we started all over again !

Phew ! I wish all fresh girls are like her !
    Brand LaMierr will be back from next week after her 2wks break.

Keep checking the site for her earliest roster.

Thanks

MOC TEAM

Banned
    LaMierr will be back from next Monday. check the site for latest roster this Sunday Night

MOC TEAM

The sweetie with the blood pressure raising backside !

Banned
    hi, guys,

Brand LaMierr will be back next week from breaks. Rostered.

Welcome to discovery our amazing brand quality girl LaMierr@MOC.

Thanks

MOC TEAM

Banned
    She looks very attractive and innocent.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Full again? shit... i will see her while she starts from 1hr. really got no patient to handle 2hrs with a girl

Banned
    I tried LaMierr yesterday on a 2-hour session because she really looks gorgeous to me even on the blurred photos and the brother who tried her on her first day of work after sponsorship has put up a very good AR above.

The is my second exception in a week. I usually don't write a separate AR on a girl who got an AR already and I usually don't do 2-hour session but Matris and LaMierr are really unique and difficult to find alternatives in the market that I have to do exceptions for these two wonderful and gorgeous ladies of MOC.

LaMierr is a very pretty, young and cute girl. If I was between 25 to 32, I would no doubt be chasing after her with a view to a gf-bf relationship. She is medium built with a perfect body except the bust size is between A+ to B- like Matris. Her skins are silky smooth and elastic giving you good feeling on touching particularly during sex. She is a true university student as she is pursuing studies in a discipline I had done before and so we did quite a bit of talking on her studies. No doubt, she is innocent and new to the industry.

I don't expect such a young and innocent girl to be so open in her DFK and she really impresses me on her DFK skills. Her bbbj was good but you can't compare it with those of "Sing" and "Matrix" because they are both "best of the best". She loves daty but like Japanese "Sora", she has intensive pubic hairs. I have told her that if she can shave just a little bit, she would find daty from customers even more enjoyable.

The best thing for her is the great sex she can have even for a mature customer like me. Her scretions were continuous, intense and wetter than lube. Her pussy is tight but has the flexibilities to accommodate big and small sized "little brother" easily because of the natural secretions. During the sex session with her on the various positions, she reacted so genuinely and vividly in both facial and vocal response that it added great excitement to me as customer.

I am sure brothers between 25 to 35 will like her very much. I like her too. Strongly recommended to brothers here to try and particularly those between 25 to 35 who loves great sex. She will definitely give you a gf feeling.

Banned
    Thanks niceman123 for your awesome recommendation of our Brand LaMierr.

MOC TEAM

Banned
    Hope to see Matris and LaMierr back to work after "period" and "short break" soon.

Banned
    Hi, guys,

Brand LaMierr@MOC is temporarily avail with 2 session THU 10/05.

MOC TEAM

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceman 123 View Post
    I tried LaMierr yesterday on a 2-hour session because she really looks gorgeous to me even on the blurred photos and the brother who tried her on her first day of work after sponsorship has put up a very good AR above.

The is my second exception in a week. I usually don't write a separate AR on a girl who got an AR already and I usually don't do 2-hour session but Matris and LaMierr are really unique and difficult to find alternatives in the market that I have to do exceptions for these two wonderful and gorgeous ladies of MOC.

LaMierr is a very pretty, young and cute girl. If I was between 25 to 32, I would no doubt be chasing after her with a view to a gf-bf relationship. She is medium built with a perfect body except the bust size is between A+ to B- like Matris. Her skins are silky smooth and elastic giving you good feeling on touching particularly during sex. She is a true university student as she is pursuing studies in a discipline I had done before and so we did quite a bit of talking on her studies. No doubt, she is innocent and new to the industry.

I don't expect such a young and innocent girl to be so open in her DFK and she really impresses me on her DFK skills. Her bbbj was good but you can't compare it with those of "Sing" and "Matrix" because they are both "best of the best". She loves daty but like Japanese "Sora", she has intensive pubic hairs. I have told her that if she can shave just a little bit, she would find daty from customers even more enjoyable.

The best thing for her is the great sex she can have even for a mature customer like me. Her scretions were continuous, intense and wetter than lube. Her pussy is tight but has the flexibilities to accommodate big and small sized "little brother" easily because of the natural secretions. During the sex session with her on the various positions, she reacted so genuinely and vividly in both facial and vocal response that it added great excitement to me as customer.

I am sure brothers between 25 to 35 will like her very much. I like her too. Strongly recommended to brothers here to try and particularly those between 25 to 35 who loves great sex. She will definitely give you a gf feeling.
    so brother, are you 24 years old or 36 years old? haha

Banned
    Brand LaMierr@MOC will be available for 3 days this week.

She is hot!!!

check it out.

Banned
    Welcome bookings to our famous Brand LaMierr@MOC this week before her next show up at July.

MOC

Banned
    Brand LaMierr@MOC is on Today. She is hard to catch!!!

MOC TEAM

Banned
    Brand LaMierr is on tonight Sun 22/07. Welcome bookings!

MOC TEAM

Sweet LaMierr !