Thread: The AMAZING Porya

The AMAZING Porya

Been fortunate enough to see a couple of MOC girls of late. The first was Big-J in her last week, had and amazing time but didn't post an AR as I don't think she will be back. Saw Porya a few weeks ago for an hour and had a wonderful time. Just had to book her again so made a 2 hour booking for an outcall to my hotel last week.

In a word... AMAZING!

Face: 9.5/10 (very pretty girl! even prettier with my cock in her mouth, prettier still when she smiled with a little bit of cum dribbling out onto her lips and chin)

Body: 9/10 (slim/athletic with nice toned ass, big fake tits, long shapely legs and super smooth silky skin. Looked like sex in her short black dress and heels!)

Service: 9.5/10 (GFE into PSE and back... repeat x 3. Loved that she liked looking at the action in the mirror and played up to it too)

Intangibles: 9/10 (gorgeous girl, amazing fuck and makes you feel like a king)

Overall: 9.5/10

Comments: Have had two amazing sessions with Porya. Very beautiful girl with hot body that loves sex! Can't think of many better that I have seen. Great agency too, all my bookings have been smooth with the exception of my first meeting with Porya, where I had to wait for 10 minutes.

WIR: Yes - already have! There is a reason she has so many ARs, highly recommended.

Banned
    wow, 14th review of porYa!!!

thanks bb bro for your kind visit of MOC!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bbbandit View Post
    Been fortunate enough to see a couple of MOC girls of late. .
    same here. MOC does has lots of lovely & pretty girls.

Obviously Porya is highly rated. My experience (general comment below) with Gucci is her body is all natural and it will be the main factor that I will stick with Gucci till .... before I move on to other BG hopefully Porya will still around.

Quote Originally Posted by lockhart View Post
    Had a wonderful 2 hours with this little Barbie....One of the best experience with MOC girls in few years. Gucci is so lovely and friendly, we immediately ticked right after introduction. Gucci is very pretty and possesses of a very natural young body. Irrespective cup size , C or D, her breasts are really soft and of good handling that you don't want to let go a second. Her eyes really sexy when she looked into you, especially when she get over the line! . .

Duncan good pick! Please tender with care as this barbie doll is so sweet and lovely

Banned
    I also highly recommend Gucci@MOC so much !!!

she is amazing fashioned makeup and dress well always!!!

MUST TRY!!!