Thread: Shelley, close to an Oscars speech

Senior Member(無間使者)

Shelly, close to an Oscars speech

My first thank you goes to Shelly.
    Thanks for walking into the room and helping me dry off only to re hydrate me with a wonderful cat-bath. I don't think I could have stayed hard for an hour and a half without your lips and tongue working tirelessly on my cock , balls, butt, legs,neck and back.

You knew I was feeling a little lazy and selfish so it was nice the way offered DFK but sensed that was not on my wishlist today. Early on you asked a few questions as to what I was after and soon enough your intuition took over and you knew more about what I wanted than I did.

The changing of position to alter the angles of attack was a pleasure to be the subject of.
    Your body is very nice: soft, smooth skin, and natural looking (enhanced) b-cups with responsive nipples make it very easy and pleasurable to caress and grope you. The flat stomach and mostly shaved snatch are just right.

Once we dommed up, you rode like a seasoned equestrian until I flipped you over pointed your feet to the heavens and pounded you as per your gentle instructions until you arrived at your destination just moments before I let go and arrived at mine. The hard then soft massage you insisted on providing nearly put me to sleep, what a feeling.
    Thanks again for a fabulous afternoon interlude, I hope you stay under he radar a little longer.

I must say that today nearly did not happen. A short time ago, perhaps a week or 2, I left 64 swearing never to return. Fortunately before taking such drastic action I wrote to Dean, whose name I have seen but never had any contact with, I explained my gripe and was told it would be looked into and discussed with Sophie. I was not expecting much from a busy shop like this, especially for a non regular customer. To my surprise and delight Dean reverted with the news that he found my complaint to be factual and both he and Sophie agreed it was not right and they wanted to remedy the situation. We worked things out and everyone seemed to win out if the solution. So my final thanks go to Dean and Sophie for doing the right thing and ensuring I would visit there again.

Now my final final hanks go to Shelly, great performance.

Great review igloo, love the imagination put into it. Shelly sounds fantastic! You are right, 64 is always busy, but the staff are always helpful. Sophie is excellent on her good days, but Dean is the foundation and must be commended when sometimes we punters dont think we have gotten a fair deal, he would look at both side of the fence, and never just play the blame game without gathering evidence.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Glad you had a geat time with Shelly, and yes Dean is a seasoned punter and doing what he does now is good for both punters and the shop.

I think it also makes the point if your not happy or completley satisfied let the shop know in the right manner and usually a satisfactory outcome will be found.

Well done Dean and Sophie keep up the good work.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thnaks Jimmy and LW,
    it was good to be heard and looked after, I know what u mean about the blame game Jimmy, very common and unsavoury. having said all that there is a fine line between being a whinging bitch and trying it on after every second punt and being genuinely screwed around or disappointed. We all know there is a degree of marketing license used and things can and do go wrong in every business every day so its important to realise when a complaint to management is justified rather than abusing the system. It was a big call to eliminate a shop like that from the realm of choice, I am glad I din't have to do that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tarenpoint64 View Post
    Thank you to you too igloo for being a gentleman and a scholar. I have to say you were very polite in your PM's and messages. I have to commend you on keeping your cool and I am sooo glad you had a great time and took my recommendation in seeing Shelley. she is fantastic.

you can ask me any time for further recommendations.

cheers
    Dean
    As long as you keep serving that quality of companion, I will take your advice with glee.

Shop Owner
    Thank you to you too igloo for being a gentleman and a scholar. I have to say you were very polite in your PM's and messages. I have to commend you on keeping your cool and I am sooo glad you had a great time and took my recommendation in seeing Shelley. she is fantastic.

you can ask me any time for further recommendations.

cheers
    Dean

Shop Owner
    We are announcing soon for our TP64 review of the month for April 2013 this will be the first review to be included in that competition.

Any reviews from 12am March 19th 2013 to 11.59pm May 8th, 2013 will be included in our up and coming competition.

Shop Owner
    shrily is top service girl at 64

Shop Owner
    shrily is top service girl at 64