Thread: (After Report) Mona (Moaner!)

Senior Member(無間使者) Calpico_Can's Avatar

(After Report) Mona (Moaner!)

Had this girl booked earlier today (1st time doing an Incall and ever going to a shop)

so breaking up with my ex 2 weeks ago and not wanting to bother with a gut full of the bullshit gfs pull when you get in a relationship, I thought I'd give MOC a try, to get away from it all and have some good fun

so I came to the door earlier than appointed for, that I knocked on the door a few times with no answer, only to find a cute and small girl around the corner looking at me funnily.

we both broke the ice there opening the door together, which we then sat on the bed and got to know eachover abit more however she was very close and staring at me with these gorgeous eyes that it ended up to DFK

after abit of passionate dfk, she asked for a quick shower and we washed eachover all the while DFKing, she had nice beautiful soft and silky skin as described, petite breasts aswell

after the shower we dfk'd back to the bed and I ended up giving her DATY, funny her name is "Mona" cause she is a real Moaner, a very sensitive clit made her moan quite loudly which aroused me alot more, she didn't want me having all the fun so we ended up 69ing and I tell you now she knows how to work it very well, after awhile the dom came on and I put it in her while she was riding me, she was really really tight, and it felt good, we switched to me being ontop in which I got to penetrate more, Mona was Moaning alot more then, I was abit worried cause I didn't want to hurt her(im half asian half aussie, we had to use her larger size doms) and she's very small and petite in comparison

she honestly felt really good but we sorta stopped after 20 minutes cause I didn't want to break her cause I don't want to ruin her for other brothers, secondly im not use to condoms (with all my exes I've done it without doms so this time it felt kinda weird)

but she finnished me off with BBBJ and CIM'D, was an epic ending really, we showered again after that with abit more DFK and touching eachover

Highly recommend her!

thanks to the MOC guys for their help and answering my questions

I will probably come back to her soon, if not I'd try another

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Welcome to the punting world and nice 1st AR

Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    He's not new, look at his join date !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    He's not new, look at his join date !
    Lol foundation member? Welcome anyway brother. Most of the guys who start threads asking advice for where to go usually disappear and don't report back. So thanks for the AR.

Senior Member(無間使者) Calpico_Can's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    Thanks however this is my 2nd AR ever, 1st one was done back in 2008
    haven't punted since that 1st time then

Quote Originally Posted by Calpico_Can View Post
    Thanks however this is my 2nd AR ever, 1st one was done back in 2008
    haven't punted since that 1st time then
    F*ck me dead.....you didn't punt for 5yrs? That's a long time I envy you.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    By mistake, I posted my comments on Mona in the General Talk before seeing this but found Calipico_Can's comments more or less resembled my own experience. Mona was a great girl. Incredibly pretty face in my view. Certainly she was a great into to MOC for me.

MOC Zeus
    bookings welcome!