Thread: S.K. @ MyOutCall

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
    Thanks Wilisno - good AR as usual giving us a good idea of what this leggy beauty had to offer !
    I do chucke at times at the bra size MOC & others claim - even accounting for maybe Asian sizes.
    Now SK is advert as a B .. and even in the photos it can be seen to probably be an optimistic assessment

But look at LonYa's photo's - they are quite clear ... But she is touted as a "Natural D+ !!!" ....
    I'll buy Duncan a bottle of Glenfiiddich if LonYa is any bigger than a B at best !!!
    By the photos my guess would be A+ to B- at best ... A world away from "ND+!!" LOL

Not that I would care - I love A/ B or even smaller (Gene was struggling to deliver A- ... but it suited her frame and she was gorgeous !!)

Thanks again for AR - SK does look like a beauty
    Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes, I think I'm lucky because I don't restrict myself into favouring any of those, hence I can appreciate more !

I think you have the same attitude too bro !

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Beauty comes in all sizes and shapes, I think I'm lucky because I don't restrict myself into favouring any of those, hence I can appreciate more !

I think you have the same attitude too bro !
    Haha - Agreed !!
    I have always enjoyed diversity ... although I have to admit to a bias for slim, eyes, legs and how they "carry" and present themselves ... (oh you know who I am thinking of now LOL)
    Our tastes have always been uncannily similar with very few exceptions
    Viva la Women !!!