Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: S.K. @ MyOutCall

S.K. @ MyOutCall

I met a young Penelope Cruz tonight !!!

I'm talking about the new girl at MOC, S.K. I met her in a hotel room in the CBD. When I said I met a young Penelope Cruz, my word ! When she opened the door, that was the first impression I had on her facial features ! I was stunned to be greeted by this tall, elegant and beautiful young girl. From the website, it says she's got a cold sexy face, but in real person, she's very friendly and warm. Not a single minute did I think that all this GFE was an act, because it felt so natural, the whole time I felt like I was making love to a girlfriend that I love. Ahh... it reminded me of Rossi !

S.K. has a beautiful face, she's got a pair of huge eyes, prominently black and white that looks intelligent, similar contour of her nose compared to that of Penelope Cruz, more importantly, it's the shape of her mouth and lips, I don't need to write any more description of her face, just look at Penelope Cruz and you're looking at S.K. ! Similarity includes her long and shiny jet black hair !

She carried herself confidently, always love a confident girl, she greeted me with a hearty smile and grabbed my hand going into the room. Once into the room, she was like a good wife who really cared. She asked how my day had been and if I felt tired, in doing so, she put her hand on my shoulder and gave me a bit of massage. Boy ! Can she massage ! She has very strong fingers that reached my deep tissue with a single squeeze ! I gave out a sigh and looked at her face, she smiled and reached forward to kiss me on my lips. We continue to chat a bit more, I found out she also speaks very good English, so it's good news for Caucasian customers too !

She then went on to take my clothes off, all the while we were chatting with full eye contact. Then I helped her off her little lack dress, yeah, I forgot to mention how sexy she looked in that little black dress, body hugging tight and just long enough to cover her butt with a bit of her undies showing ! My little brother jumped to attention at the sight of her well toned body !

Bodywise, she's got a perfect body for high-fashion modelling, she's got B+ cup breasts, they look so good on her slim and well proportioned body. Narrow waist, super flat tummy, legs are so well shaped and long, all these are enhanced by her beautifully sexy bum that looks good from any angle !

We went to the bathroom hand in hand. The shower was in the bath tub, so there's very little room to maneuver, she stood behind me while she soaped me up, with her long arms wrapping around me, she was a natural, I felt she would have done the same even if there's more room in the shower ! Then she turned me around, she knelt in front of me while cleaning my little brother with such attention that it's impossible not to stay hard ! When it was my turn to clean her up, I did the same from behind her to soap her up, when my hands moved to her shoulder, I gave her a bit of massage and she appreciated it so much she turned her head around to kiss me on the lips, she reached her arms backward and rested them on my bum and pulled me in closer to her to feel my little brother rubbing in between her bum cheeks, as my hands moving all over her soapy body finally arrived at her private part, she let out a moan and I found it was dripping wet already, just love girls who get wet easily !

After drying myself up, I laid on my back, she climbed on top of me to start the catbath. Most girls would lick with the tips of their tongues, but S.K. actually lapped me up with the full width of her tongue ! All the way down to my little brother and started the BBBJ. It's a slow and tender type of BBBJ, but I never felt so good as she would lapped my little brother up thoroughly with her tongue before enveloping it down to her throat, then came back out to lapped up my balls and shaft, all the while with her hand still stroking my little brother. Every so often she looked up and smiled when she felt I was reacting to the sensation. DATY was sensational too, she's got a neat landing strip but not bushy, she was so sensitive to DATY I'm sure she would have cum if I kept at it for a bit longer. But instead I asked for the dom and started the main event.

It's a passionate love making with genuine feeling, not the kind of hot sex, but tenderness and care, feeling for each other's every move. The joy she displayed was just unforgettable, the sight of her expression, the sound of her moans, and the occasional arching of her back and tightening her arms around my back for some hot DFK, I get a hard-on now just recalling the experience ! We were running out of time so I just had to finish things up by revving up the speed of piston action, then I found out she not cut out for hard pounding, so I hope others will look after this delicate gem like I do.

These days, since there are so many new girls to see, I rarely promise any girl that I will return, but I couldn't help but to promise S.K. that I will see her again soon !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Thanks Wilisno - good AR as usual giving us a good idea of what this leggy beauty had to offer !
    I do chucke at times at the bra size MOC & others claim - even accounting for maybe Asian sizes.
    Now SK is advert as a B .. and even in the photos it can be seen to probably be an optimistic assessment

But look at LonYa's photo's - they are quite clear ... But she is touted as a "Natural D+ !!!" ....
    I'll buy Duncan a bottle of Glenfiiddich if LonYa is any bigger than a B at best !!!
    By the photos my guess would be A+ to B- at best ... A world away from "ND+!!" LOL

Not that I would care - I love A/ B or even smaller (Gene was struggling to deliver A- ... but it suited her frame and she was gorgeous !!)

Thanks again for AR - SK does look like a beauty

Quote Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
    Thanks Wilisno - good AR as usual giving us a good idea of what this leggy beauty had to offer !
    I do chucke at times at the bra size MOC & others claim - even accounting for maybe Asian sizes.
    Now SK is advert as a B .. and even in the photos it can be seen to probably be an optimistic assessment

But look at LonYa's photo's - they are quite clear ... But she is touted as a "Natural D+ !!!" ....
    I'll buy Duncan a bottle of Glenfiiddich if LonYa is any bigger than a B at best !!!
    By the photos my guess would be A+ to B- at best ... A world away from "ND+!!" LOL

Not that I would care - I love A/ B or even smaller (Gene was struggling to deliver A- ... but it suited her frame and she was gorgeous !!)

Thanks again for AR - SK does look like a beauty
    Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes, I think I'm lucky because I don't restrict myself into favouring any of those, hence I can appreciate more !

I think you have the same attitude too bro !

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Beauty comes in all sizes and shapes, I think I'm lucky because I don't restrict myself into favouring any of those, hence I can appreciate more !

I think you have the same attitude too bro !
    Haha - Agreed !!
    I have always enjoyed diversity ... although I have to admit to a bias for slim, eyes, legs and how they "carry" and present themselves ... (oh you know who I am thinking of now LOL)
    Our tastes have always been uncannily similar with very few exceptions
    Viva la Women !!!

Viva les Women !

Banned
    Eureka bro, I say LonYa is natural D. Haha I am ready to bet.

Quote Originally Posted by MyOutCall Australia View Post
    Eureka bro, I say LonYa is natural D. Haha I am ready to bet.
    LOL - your ON !!!
    Or are you a Dimple Whisky man ?? Haha

Banned
    try our SK & GUCCI!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MyOutCall Australia View Post
    try our SK & GUCCI!!!
    I can see Gucci boob claim is accurate !
    I guess I have to wait until LonYa is back on to win my bet with Duncan

I can see Gucci boob claim is accurate !
    I guess I have to wait until LonYa is back on to win my bet with Duncan
    Gucci's boobs are wholesome and organic !

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Gucci's boobs are wholesome and organic !
    Are you talking about her luscious titties .. or a loaf of bread ????

Are you talking about her luscious titties .. or a loaf of bread ????
    Which do you prefer ?

Banned
    EUREKA bro,

LonYa wont be back soon...

Check out her new photos, mamamia !!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    replace pic 1 with the one of her standing in that black dress.... that makes her look so hot!

new pics 2 and 3 are good too. she looks fantastic

MOC Miya
    Oops Pic 1 is Duncan's favourite masterpiece!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    but every girl looks great in a little black dress. Audrey Hepburn taught me that!

Banned
    I think so... Good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    replace pic 1 with the one of her standing in that black dress.... that makes her look so hot!

new pics 2 and 3 are good too. she looks fantastic

SK looks good however you look at her ... and her personality makes her even prettier !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow SKs pics look amazing too bad I don't do FS shops 

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast