Thread: My Awkward Encounter with an ANGEL

Senior Member(無間使者)

My Awkward Encounter with an ANGEL

If its not already obvious from my screen name I'm filipino but I often get tell me I look Thai or Indonesian which has become a problem for me when dealing with thai WLs as generally they are very shy about seeing thai men(I've actually been refused service at a shop once because the only girls available were thai and when they saw me through the camera in the waiting room they thought I was thai and didn't want to see me but that's a story for another time). Whilst my favourite is Japanese as a south east asian man I do have a soft spot for south east asian girls so it is a shame that I don't get to see thai girls as much as would like, but enough about that.

Woke up this morning feeling really horny so i decided to stop by ginza on the way to work this is only my 3rd visit as I'm still getting to know the girls I like to go pot luck rather than doing blind bookings. I arrived at ginza a little earlier than I expected and when I came in it seemed pretty busy as wilson was answering phone calls one after the other, I was told that girl would be ready in 20mins, he didn't say who the girl was and I didn't ask but looking at the roster I know that three girls were working that morning Alice, Ai and Angel so I decided to wait. After 20 mins wilson tells me the girl is ready, I usually stay for a 1hour session(1/2 hr just doesn't seem enough at ginza) and after the finances were taken care of I was told to go to room 6.

When I got to the room I knocked on the door and tried to open the door by pulling, not realising that the door opens inwards and that the girl was trying to pull the door open from the other side but when I finally let go of the door and it opens inside the room I see the girl for the first time instantly my view was drawn to her face just simply beautiful, angelic. When I got into the room I asked her for her name to which she replied ANGEL how very fitting I thought. I didn't even realise she was wearing a pink dress untill the end of the session when she put it back on. After that she quickly asks me where I'm from and I sensed the urgency and a tinge of worry in her voice so I quickly answered that I'm not from thailand, I just look like I am. As I was explaining this common mistake I moved tothe chair and started disrobing whilst she stayed at the opposite end and started doing the same and then finally we both get into the shower. that's when I got really appreciate how good her body is, she's slim with small boobs but not too small enough to play with, skin milky smooth and glistening once the water started running, in terms of looks this girl is exactly the type I liked and I couldn't wait to taste it. She was concentrating on cleaning my dick so she had her head down and wasn't saying much, so I broke the silence and told her how good her body looked and she just looks up and smiles at me and then goes back to cleaning and after awhile she looks up again and smiles, thats when I pull her close to me and kiss her while she strokes my dick and then she turns of the water and goes back for some more light DFK then moves down to my nipples and kneels down in front of me and goes in for the BBJ. She has a good technique with plenty of attention given to the balls and shaft. This went on for a few minutes afterwards she turns on the water again for one more rinse and then we stepped out to dry off.

Once we were dry I went back in for some more DFK while we were standing next to the bed and then she starts moving down again for some more BBJ and after some time I tell her to lie down on the bed so she grabs the condom and puts it on my dick and we start in mish. Her pussy is tight so very tight, I wanted to hold on a little bit longer but after a few minutes I ended up blowing my first load and after she cleaned me up she gave me a a quick massage and then back into the shower for us and same thing happened again but after we got out while we were toweling off again I broke the silence and asked her if she goes to the gym and finally she smiles at me replies "no I just eat what I want" and I tried to keep that momentum going and this time she was the one who closed the gap for the DFK and then she goes down again for the bbj after awhile I pull her up and tell her to lie down on the bed again. Once she was comfortable I leaned in for DFK and started licking my way down to her boobs and finally down further south for some DATY. Then we switch and she gives me more bbj and finally the dom comes on and we start in cowgril and let her hump, grind and ride me then back for some more mish and finished it with handjob alternating with more bbj untill CIM completion.

Whilst it wasn't the passionate GFE type service that I was expecting I thought it was still an OK service and I still got my two shots in. She's a really pretty girl and smoking hot too, but she just wasn't fully comfortable with me.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Thanks filodude for sharing, quite detailed.
    She seemed shy and a little nervous, im sure that a further session with her would iron out those nerves and be less awkward...
    Co- President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Club's

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Honestly the experience in this AR does sound awkward at all. I think this is just a natural feeling when you are so used to the Japanese girls who smile to you during each second of the session.