Thread: When Gucci^_^ met GUCCI?????@MyOutCall

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar

When Gucci^_^ met GUCCI?????@MyOutCall

Just to make it easier for the reader i will our type our names like so Gucci=me GUCCI=girl

Agency: http://www.myoutcall.com/web/default.aspx

Name: GUCCI

Date of visit: August 2013

Girl web link: http://www.myoutcall.com/web/photos/20130707231445.html

Phone: 0488 815 888 or 0488 813 888

Nationality: Chinese / Hong Kong

Face: 9/10 – she has a small slender features

Body: 9/10 – My type, meaty ass with a good bust.

Height: 167cm

Weight: 45kgs

Breasts: D-cup. EXTREMELY sensitve nipples.

Looks: Very young looking high school -student

Skin: For some strange reason i thought she would be more tanned???? But she had a procelain milky complexion

Hair: Long, brownish / black hair just past the shoulder

Down Below: George BUSH, Nut BUSH city limits, WWF supertars BUSH whackers

Tattoos: no.

DFK: Yes – lots of lip sucking aswell.

GFE: Yes – non robotic or mechanical, i love GFE where you've just met a girl and it feels like you've known each other for ages and GUCCI was no exception.

BBBJ: Yes

Anal: No

69: Yes

COB: ???

COF: ???

CIM: No

Foreplay: 8/10 – Its not my normal style of foreplay but we had a get to know you session while kissing and grinding and FIP was going on.

Sex: 8.5/10 – She was upset i didnt make any noises during sex while she was practically screaming and moaning, but the room seemed to have thin walls i was just concerned about the neighbours.

Massage: 0/10 - No massage given

Room: 5/10 - it was clean

Bathroom: 5/10 - It was abit of a hassel with 2 people in the shower but GUCCI made it work.

Cost: $350 for the hour

Ease of booking: 4 text msg's with a wait period of mere seconds between waiting for replies from MOC reception.

Notes:

No im not talking in the third person, "GUCCI is so awesome" "GUCCI was amazing" "dammm! GUCCI is fine"
    "I wana Channing on GUCCI'S Tatum" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPOUgobWTT0
    "GUCCI is pretty"

When she asked my name i gave my real name and laughed, that opened me up to the question from GUCCI "whats funny?" well my other name is funny,

GUCCI:"huh? what name"
    Gucci:"my other name is Gucci"
    GUCCI and Gucci:"ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha"
    this lead to a humorous conversation about our names and why i choose mine. her name was givin to her, which sort of ruined my fantasy as i thought she choose it....but what ever we still had a few giggles about it

The shower involved lots of tricky manouvering due to the size so lots of slipping and sliding was involved. We started DFK while i was FIP* *finger in pussy(i pick this term up from our Brissy forum brothers)
    Onto the bed is where the fun really started to happen

Everything thats been reported by Big Bro wilisno and Lockhart is accurate to a tee, im actually alittle sad that i didnt try her when she first came to Sydney, i asked if she was coming back *deleted conversation*
    I then asked her if she prefers tips/gifts or a pay rise *deleted conversation*
    Then i said if you come back i will *deleted conversation*

GUCCI has a real sweet demeanor, Gucci(me) is a sex crazed maniac that was tamed by a sweet heart. This is her last WEEK before heading home, go see her she is definately worth it.

Session highlight: her juice box, dammm this girl gets wet like a fire hydrant, during foreplay i slipped in a finger and my hand got soaked, chuck that lube bottle away GUCCI doesnt need it if you have the right moves like Gucci the stud(now im talking in 3rd person)

Overall: 9/10
    Return: This week...no but if GUCCI does come back then this Gucci will definately be back.

Banned
    Is this the long-awaited sequel to "When Gucci met Prada"?? :-)

Nice AR, I've missed too many MOC girls already, really must make a point of booking one soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    Is this the long-awaited sequel to "When Gucci met Prada"?? :-)

Nice AR, I've missed too many MOC girls already, really must make a point of booking one soon.
    Nope there was "When Gucci met Dior" in between. This is my third installment of the "When Gucci met..." series. I need some plutonium for my de'Lorean so I can go back in time for "When Gucci met L.V" @5*

Banned
    Thanks review for Gucci@MOC Gucci bro.

Quote Originally Posted by MyOutCall Australia View Post
    Thanks review for Gucci@MOC Gucci bro.
    Ahahaha Im glad I finally got around to see her, another top MOC product.

Banned
    last day today!!!!!!!!!!!!!