Thread: GUCCI @ MyOutCall

GUCCI @ MyOutCall

When MOC told me about a HK stunner starting soon, I made the booking before she even arrived. The night before the booking, they still haven't decided on her name. So for the first time, I made a booking for a girl I knew nothing about, no name, and no photos yet !

Finally, Gucci ! An expensive name, an expensive looking girl ! The first impression of Gucci was, I've seen this face before... then I realized she looked a bit like the Korean Queen at 5* a couple of years ago, Chanel was the name. Yes, Gucci looked like a beautiful Korean to me, so naturally I asked her if she had any Korean blood in her, she was surprised at that question and said she was indeed a half blood, but nothing to do with Korean, she's a Chinese/Portuguese, my favourite mix !

Gucci has a beautiful face, big bright eyes, well defined nose with the rounded tip like those of the Koreans, sensual looking lips. She's about 165cm tall, with long brown hair, smooth milky white skin although there are a couple of reddish mosquito bite marks on the legs at the moment, that should go away soon ! She's not exactly the super slim type, instead she's fleshy in all the right places, especially the very yummy 36 C-cups all natural breasts. I rated them C although she said 36D but it was the Japanese measurements.

Gucci was very nervous at first, she laughed quite a few times to disguise her nervousness, she has never been in this industry and she said she just got off the plane from HongKong, so she really didn't know what to expect ! But she's very friendly by nature, after I deliberately chatted with her on some casual topics to take her mind off the awkwardness, she relaxed very quickly and turned out to be a very passionate lover in bed !

After warming up to the chat, I put my arm around her shoulder and kissed her on the lips tenderly, She appreciated my tenderness and responded by extending her tongue over. My right hand started to check out her body over her clothes. As I pulled down her dress a little just to expose her nipple, I gave it a little lick, and immediately there's a little shudder from her followed by a moan. I proceeded to pull her dress further down so I could get both breasts out of her bra, they were a beautiful pair, full and white and soft, I gave them some hearty suck before moving down to pull her panties down with her dress still on. I moved my head in and there's a faint smell that acted as a strong aphrodisiac for me that I uttered a sigh. She was immediately conscious of what that implied and looked so shy, haha, she covered her private area with one hand and sheepishly asked if we should have a shower first. I agreed so she hastily helped me take my clothes off, then she took my hand on our way to the shower.

She became so passionate in the shower as she soaped me up, she rubbed her body all over mine. My little brother was fully awake by then. I returned the favour by apply soap on her. When my hand moved down on her body, although we were under the hot running water, I still found her pussy extremely slippery by then, so I had no trouble slipping a finger in while she was cleaning me up. But the problem was once my finger started working, she couldn't clean me anymore, she just hugged me tight and complaint in between moans that she couldn't finish cleaning me up if I kept at it.

Finally we made it to the bed. Although she dried herself thoroughly before coming to bed, but by the time she lied down, she was dripping in anticipation again ! So I went straight to Daty, she's unshaved, but her pubic hair was short and soft, and nothing obstructing the access to DATY. As soon as my tongue touched her clit, she whimpered, and as I worked my magic on her, her reaction was sensational ! She screwed up her face and struggled to sit up then threw herself back on the bed again, then she grabbed my upper arms and dug her nail in me. One minute she seemed to be pushing me away, the next minute she was pulling my head in closer, one minute she was yelling out, the next minute she was trying very hard to suppress her moans. Fuelled by her enthusiasm, I kept at it harder and harder until she pleaded : " I can't hold itttttt !!!!!" I just mumbled : " Don't hold back ... " Then she exploded ...

After she caught her breath, she gave me a half hearted catbath then went straight to BBBJ, She seemed to be determined to return the favour with her BBBJ, lots of deep throat actions that made her gag a few times. But as I turned her around for some 69, her wailing started again and her juice broke free again ! So I asked for the dom, she turned the dom from side to side, couldn't work out which side to slip it on, haha, just showed she's a novice in that ! Once the penetration was made, she just yelled : " Ahhh... they must be able to hear me...ahh... I can't keep my voice down..ahhhhh "

During the pounding, I asked her which is her favourite position, she said : " On top... you on top...doggy...ohhh... anything...ahhhh..." Finally I still ended up on top when I unloaded, but she kept me in her for a long time while we DFK like no tomorrow until the receptionist knocked on the door.

Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Appreciate!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    mmm... yummm... fresh off the plane and straight into the arms of bro wil... fresh is best!

Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    mmm... yummm... fresh off the plane and straight into the arms of bro wil... fresh is best!
    Yes ! Wish I can have more of those !

Banned
    Bookings Welcome to our SUPER FASHIONED GIRL GUCCI@MOC!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a wonderful 2 hours with this little Barbie....One of the best experience with MOC girls in few years. Gucci is so lovely and friendly, we immediately ticked right after introduction. Gucci is very pretty and possesses of a very natural young body. Irrespective cup size , C or D, her breasts are really soft and of good handling that you don't want to let go a second. Her eyes really sexy when she looked into you, especially when she get over the line! . .

Duncan good pick! Please tender with care as this barbie doll is so sweet and lovely

Quote Originally Posted by lockhart View Post
    Had a wonderful 2 hours with this little Barbie....One of the best experience with MOC girls in few years. Gucci is so lovely and friendly, we immediately ticked right after introduction. Gucci is very pretty and possesses of a very natural young body. Irrespective cup size , C or D, her breasts are really soft and of good handling that you don't want to let go a second. Her eyes really sexy when she looked into you, especially when she get over the line! . .

Duncan good pick! Please tender with care as this barbie doll is so sweet and lovely
    Not surprised Gucci will get more and more fans !

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    with a name like gucci I dont think I could help but go gucci gucci goo! as if I was playing with a baby. i wonder if she is ticklish. hehe.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Girl of such top quality surely deserved! .
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lockhart View Post

I and all my MOC receptionists will try our best to look after MOC gals well! Thanks for your visit of GUCCI@MOC!

Banned
    BIG GUCCI LAST WEEK by this Saturday!!!

MOC

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    No no I doubt it Gucci's not very popular......ohhhh you were talking about GUCCI the girl @MOC not Gucci the punter.......yes yes I hope she gets more fans to so she will come back to MOC.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    with a name like gucci I dont think I could help but go gucci gucci goo! as if I was playing with a baby. i wonder if she is ticklish. hehe.
    No I'm not ticklish! Oh you also were talking about GUCCI the girl not me.....don't know about her being ticklish but the nipples on her soft supple d cups are EXTREMELY sensitive.

Banned
    last day today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    last day today!!!!!!!!!!!!!