Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whats the meaning if the WL say , Don't come here to much , save your money.

Katris
    Maybe it is just sound financial advice?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyk View Post
    I too have had Queenie from 5* say this to me. It was my first and last punt there, it was a strange session. Payed for a hour, and was provided a mediocre service, a 10 minute crap BBBJ then 5 minutes in mish. I remember the last 25 minutes I had yet to blow, she asked me to turn over for a quick massage she said, but that lasted till the end of the session. When I tried to start the ball rolling again with some light groping, she would slap my hand and say, no more for you. Why you here? You must have GF.
    Lol.
    This is completely different advice to the advice bro cisco got..
    I don't know what you did. But the girl was pissed off..
    Maybe the customer were rough? Not necessarily you, maybe one right before you.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyk View Post
    I too have had Queenie from 5* say this to me. It was my first and last punt there, it was a strange session. Payed for a hour, and was provided a mediocre service, a 10 minute crap BBBJ then 5 minutes in mish. I remember the last 25 minutes I had yet to blow, she asked me to turn over for a quick massage she said, but that lasted till the end of the session. When I tried to start the ball rolling again with some light groping, she would slap my hand and say, no more for you. Why you here? You must have GF.
    Queenie was fantastic in her service. I saw her many times until one of the punters here divulged something to her that I told him in apparent confidence. Then she disowned me and even ignored me when I said hello.

It was strange and sounds strange i know, but that is what happened. I was new to punting back then and it was my first FS punt in the city (not a Massage and not at 64). I just remember she had a look that said I don't want to be here. Oh well, you get some gems and then you don't. It was my first bad punt, so I never put a review up.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Reverse psychology, bros. You've all been fooled.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    lmao i've got the "wow you are so young why don't u get a girlfriend one" a fuckload of times.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    have heard it several times from wls, a wl i used to see regularly would tell me to only punt maximum once a week, when i said i want to see her again tomorrow, she would say "no too much, don't come tomorrow" she sounded quite serious but not in any angry tone.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    what do WLs really mean when they say that?
    I don't care.
    As long as you are happy. Then they have done their job, customer service.

Do what you want to do, believe however you want to believe.
    With limit of course,
    esp. "Do what you want to do" part.
    Never make WLs disadvantaged if they were just doing customer service.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Guys are thinking too much..

Even if the purpose was not good.
    It's up to you what to do.
    They haven't done anything wrong with that sentences.

Finally, what important is what would you do upon hearing that. And what would you do next.

I know, reverse psychology, trap, sweet talking, caring, etc.
    I don't care, what do they mean.
    I'd just take it positively.
    Why are you making your experience less enjoyable. You pay money to be happy, not to

The most they can take from me is money.
    And it is up to me when to take out my money.
    Who I'm going to give it to, is up to me.
    If it ended up as stupidity. Then it's my own responsibilty. Not to be exposed in the forum.

Same as when a girl is fooling you. And you lose heaps. And you met her in a club as your sleeping friend for the night.
    Would you post about her on the forum.
    Or
    Would you tell everyone that isn't your friend at the club when you see her again?

altgourami
    Actually, there is a point 7: She's really into you and is lining you up to be her sponsor, visa ticket or, God forbid, husband.

Love does exist, bros, on both sides of the fence.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12