Thread: Michelle

Junior Member(有D料到)

Talking Michelle

Well I have been a long time lurker of this forum and thought its about time I contribute. I guess before I start I wanted to thank niceman in particular for introducing me some gems I.e. sing of myoutcall and more recently Selena of bluemoon.

Ok now to the review. I won't go into the details of the sex because I was so stunned by her looks it didnt matter about the sex lol (she was that hot!) but I just want to emphasise that in my punting career I have never been with someone (or touched someone) with such nice skin and a beautiful face (I wouldn't say she is the prettiest but my gosh she ain't too far off as her complexion is flawless). Just wanted to emphasise again that she has the smoothest skin I have ever touched again because I can't really emphasise it enough (touching her skin feels like gliding my hand along a Teflon frypan, sooooo smooth)

In relation to the sex well she tried hard and was enthusiastic, very much a gfe service (I was also stunned by her looks). The usual fare was on offer bbbj, daty, kissing (although I don't think she enjoyed kissing as much so if your a dfk lover it's ymmv)

She is also reasonable endowed in terms of her breast size (they are like the size of oranges to put into perspective , although I cannot guarantee they are real however they feel really good You will also find another surprise here which you need to see her to find out.

Just wanted to finish off with saying thanks to Tiffany for bringing such a gem. She isn't lying when she said she has model looks and body and with great gfe she is an absolute winner.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Teflon frypan .... Rofl ....

Quote Originally Posted by Sergaent Brody View Post
    Teflon frypan .... Rofl ....
    Does it mean very hot too you think ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    sigh, seems i missed a gem