Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Linka, toss me around the bed will you?!?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Linka, toss me around the bed will you?!?

Linka oh Linka, when i first saw Linka, she isnt as tall as Marcus, nor as pretty..... but she threw me off my guard and had me erupting like a volcano quite early in the piece.

she does however have a fine body, and is fun when she takes control and tossed me around a little.

and thats where the problem started... after coming i wanted more.. still hard from the first i wanted a fresh raincoat and to continue. She however said 1 shot. WTF. news to me sister. for 2 shots i'd have to extend to 2 hours.. wtf. lord knows what she would have said if i told her i wanted to lay waste to her entire stockpile of condoms. so i stopped and sms'd moc for clarification thinking the girl was trying to pull a fast one. moc admin confirmed 1 shot/1 hour booking.. that was really disappointing... but also no where did i see that mentioned on the website (i might have missed it even though i checked after i left), but also this was never advised when confirming any of the previous bookings.

let me put 2 things clear..

1. i would not have had a problem with the 1 shot/1 hour policy if i had known before hand - the problem was finding out half way into the booking. i would have paced myself better if i had known.
    2. there was no problem with Linka. The service level was great.

the room was also not the same standard as previous booking, being a different location.

to be fair, if i put the policy issue aside, Linka gives a good service, has a great body, and gives great cuddles/gfe too.

the policy was extremely disappointing and it must have shown on my face because Linka said to be "dont be disappointed".... i wasnt disappointed in Linka, i was disappointed in moc.

Banned
    $350 for one shot.

is this real life?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes.moc please confirm if 1shot per 1 hour is true. I was going to book, but not anymore since it is substandard for $350

Quote Originally Posted by frosty03 View Post
    Yes.moc please confirm if 1shot per 1 hour is true. I was going to book, but not anymore since it is substandard for $350
    I've never heard of this policy, haha, that's why LinKa is not there anymore ?

Girls like Big J and porYa just wouldn't let you stop after one shot !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've never had this problem, I've always had 2-3 shots

Senior Member(無間使者)
    JSY even offer me for the second shot..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I haven't been back since tbh.

although when I saw Marcus and TinyTiny it wasn't and issue because we ended up only having time for 1 shot.

the policy may be there however it's possibly up to the girl whether she charges u for more than 1 shot.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    but it is kind of weird mate if it was the policy..
    i think this is the girls problem..
    you might send email or message to duncan directly..
    i`m sure he will settle this matters..

Quote Originally Posted by timido View Post
    but it is kind of weird mate if it was the policy..
    i think this is the girls problem..
    you might send email or message to duncan directly..
    i`m sure he will settle this matters..
    I already asked Duncan yesterday to see if there's such a policy. He said don't be silly, being a regular customer, you should know better ! There has never been a policy like this at MOC !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    I've never heard of this policy, haha, that's why LinKa is not there anymore ?

Girls like Big J and porYa just wouldn't let you stop after one shot !
    Wow - she got the sack already? I suppose that is the only way to protect the brand.

Wanting you to stop after one shot says three things:

1. The minimum service she can get away with is sufficient (for her.)

2. She is not interested in sex, ie, having more of it.

3. She doesn't want to be there at all.

Banned
    X11 bro, forgive my late reply.

MOC's policy is twice per hour. 3 times would be within a 2hrs bookings.

Linka forgot this policy while she just started working at MOC. She was still new for sure at her first day of course. Probably You are the only one client she gave this to. Linka's got 100% positive feedbacks during her work at MOC. This is Linka's personal fault behaviour and it had Nothing to do with MOC policy. Please relax all bros.

MOC is very happy to give you X11 bro $100 refund for this issue. Please contact MOC James/Miya to claim.

Thanks a lot!

Never forget to make a complaint and advices after you done MOC's bookings!

Cheers

Duncan
    MOC

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Duncan that you for your reply.

however I did sms back to moc reception in the middle of the session and the reply I received confirmed 1 shot /1 hour. I suspect reception perhaps needs reminding of the policy too.

I think I should revisit moc and introduce myself to porya. ... unless Marcus is back...

Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    Duncan that you for your reply.

however I did sms back to moc reception in the middle of the session and the reply I received confirmed 1 shot /1 hour. I suspect reception perhaps needs reminding of the policy too.

I think I should revisit moc and introduce myself to porya. ... unless Marcus is back...
    You haven't seen porYa ???

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I know... my bad!

Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    I know... my bad!
    Alas ! That's a crime ! You deserve some capital punishment by porYa !

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Thread post totally not what i expected after clicking on the thread title, I thought Linka gave you some kind of kinky rough actions......

I liked her 1st set of photos in the black bra and panties, they were more revealing :-)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don't shoot her down for one mistake, I saw her early on when she first started and she was great!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    yeah let me clarify that point Gucci: the thread title was not a reflection of the 1 shot issue. but a reflection of other attributes of the session - typically I'm in control in a session but linka tossed me around because she wanted to be in control /on top. it was in no means a comment on the 1 shot policy.

I obviously didn't write the ar clearly for this confusion to taje place. upto that point where she said 1 shot 1 hour I was really enjoying the session.

and after that point she gave good gfe which I also enjoyed.

the ar got carried away in my haste to describe my disappointment in the policy. that too I suspect is an admin/training issue and not something with linka because i did get confirmation on that via sms '*during* the booking.

Banned
    it was a accidental mistake from the receptionist if you've got confimed via sms x11.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    There is definitely not a 1 shot policy at MOC.
    Its pretty clear there was some sort of miscommunication here.
    As usual Duncan has addressed the matter in a very professional manner - and a $100 refund is a very generous offer.
    I have seen 12 girls at MOC and always found the girls to be of top quality, reception very efficient, and management totally professional.
    Misunderstandings happen sometimes. And in this case it has been dealt with by management, and I assume x11 (who judging by his posts is a bona fide punter) would be satisfied with this resolution of the matter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast