Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Girls We Miss The Most

Super Fans (忠實Fans) pepefirstlove's Avatar
    bonny from 45George, she;s my idol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Fei Fei at 5 star around 2005/2006....anyone know what happened to her/whether she's still working?

Sunny five shop shes no 1

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cisco View Post
    Sunny five shop shes no 1
    sunny

how could you not miss her LOL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Victoria and Jasmin from Ginza. Both are wild in their own way. Miss them dearly.. anyone know where Victoria went??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just wondering if anyone knows if Selina from Bluemoon is still working? Thinking of of the past when both MOC and Bluemoon were having good girls - Selina was great...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    The girl I missed the most was Moon from BlueMoon.

So there is hope for all of us for a reunion with our favourite girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    The girl I missed the most was Moon from BlueMoon. So there is hope for all of us for a reunion with our favourite girl.
    Wasn't Moon from 5Star?? Or are there two moons?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    The girl I missed the most was Moon from BlueMoon.

So there is hope for all of us for a reunion with our favourite girl.

Moon missed everyone here so much On her return with SensAsian, she will dedicate herself to fulfill everyone's wish!

She loves the time spending with you together Mr Max Impact! ! ! She looks forward for the next date with you

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    I really, really miss 485 Rockdale Yurica. Just pray everyday that she will come back.

But she is 7,793km away.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sue from QVB.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Angel from Angeltown.

L.V from 5star.

Absolute Glamours!

Quote Originally Posted by b00bs View Post
    Angel from Angeltown.

L.V from 5star.

Absolute Glamours!
    Ahh ... someone still remembers L.V !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Feifei, Agnes, Moon, Honey, Niko from 5*
    Sophia from angeltown
    Rossi, Porya from MOC
    Veronica from M8
    Claire from Midas

Senior Member(無間使者)
    still pining for Jasmin!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I miss Nana from 501 and Winnie from 65 Carlton. I know Nana got married ages ago but I wonder where Winnie is.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have retired last month so I don't know who is still working or not...
    but here are my list :
    1. LV from 5 Star. Best ever. I was still a teenager back then when she is already the master. The experience is breathtaking and I will never forget you shi fu...
    2. Niko from 5 Star. Pretty Face. Awesome Body. Awesome service. What more can i ask for? I heard big mafia boss bought her and no one can touch her since.
    3. Hebe from 5 Star. Best GFE ever.... I feel like she is that type of spoilt GF that you adore so much and want to just carry her to bed and bang her....
    4. Whiskey from 5 Star. Holy Smokey.... I think I've seen her more than 100 times ever since she started working and sometimes when I come and visit her... When we went to the room, we just started straight away without shower... the shower comes after sex and then we had sex again until the bell rings... OMG
    5. Jay from AQUA... Seen her 3 times, When i see her face, my dick get hard, when I see her flat boobs, my dick went soft.... Never had the best experience yet, but she is so beautiful, i would like to see her again...
    She told me she is going to have a boob job
    6. That new girl from 5 Star that i forgot the name
    She looks like a good friend of mine that i never managed to chase just because my friend called dibs on her first....
    7. That Thai girl in Mastige8 ... She offered me sex during the naughty massage session, but I don't bring condoms.... I never managed to go back dunno why...
    8. Fei Fei from 5 Star.... She is way too popular back then... .Her BBBJ is so breathtaking, I felt like all my energy and soul was sucked till dry when she performed BBBJ on me...
    9. Chilli from 5 Star... tiny and easy to carry around... I've done a little weight lifting back then, and has this hobby of carrying the girls around from one position to another, and she is the most lightest girl in 5 Star, so yeah... feeling so big and strong everytime I had a session with her.... 5 Star should have more Chillies to accomodate clients who does weight lift and crazy like me (maybe only me... )

Quote Originally Posted by bistro View Post
    I have retired last month so I don't know who is still working or not...
    but here are my list :
    1. LV from 5 Star. Best ever. I was still a teenager back then when she is already the master. The experience is breathtaking and I will never forget you shi fu...
    2. Niko from 5 Star. Pretty Face. Awesome Body. Awesome service. What more can i ask for? I heard big mafia boss bought her and no one can touch her since.
    3. Hebe from 5 Star. Best GFE ever.... I feel like she is that type of spoilt GF that you adore so much and want to just carry her to bed and bang her....
    4. Whiskey from 5 Star. Holy Smokey.... I think I've seen her more than 100 times ever since she started working and sometimes when I come and visit her... When we went to the room, we just started straight away without shower... the shower comes after sex and then we had sex again until the bell rings... OMG
    5. Jay from AQUA... Seen her 3 times, When i see her face, my dick get hard, when I see her flat boobs, my dick went soft.... Never had the best experience yet, but she is so beautiful, i would like to see her again...
    She told me she is going to have a boob job
    6. That new girl from 5 Star that i forgot the name
    She looks like a good friend of mine that i never managed to chase just because my friend called dibs on her first....
    7. That Thai girl in Mastige8 ... She offered me sex during the naughty massage session, but I don't bring condoms.... I never managed to go back dunno why...
    8. Fei Fei from 5 Star.... She is way too popular back then... .Her BBBJ is so breathtaking, I felt like all my energy and soul was sucked till dry when she performed BBBJ on me...
    9. Chilli from 5 Star... tiny and easy to carry around... I've done a little weight lifting back then, and has this hobby of carrying the girls around from one position to another, and she is the most lightest girl in 5 Star, so yeah... feeling so big and strong everytime I had a session with her.... 5 Star should have more Chillies to accomodate clients who does weight lift and crazy like me (maybe only me... )
    From your punting history, you haven't been punting that long when you started as a teenager, and you have retired ??
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bistro View Post
    "Bought her" ??? I don't like the sound of that one bit. No-one is anyone's to buy and sell. How do you know this? If true, I certainly hope she is OK.

rcha086
    Early 2011 (I wasn't a member here so don't know if you guys got to experience them) but there was a private apartment shop in Rhodes (and occasionally the city) with their star performers being Giselle and Cici, both disguised as either Japanese or Korean but were both from Hong Kong. Sexy girls, very good lookers, great bodies, $150/hr FS with BBBJ included (first visits usually involved $20 tip). Absolutely miss them. A few of the other girls there were also good punts, like Kitty and Lisa.

Also, CBDoubles and Tokyo Cats!! CBDoubles became 104 Roseville (with Julie going there too, and still is working there), and of course you guys would remember Ginza as the reincarnation of Tokyo Cats (missed girls like Suki and Yuko).

Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast