Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I put my hand on the hotplate and it was hot.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by deathblow182 View Post
    Given that you were already doing something behind your partners back I'd suggest there's no point in getting a conscience now.

Assuming the owner knows you're married, i don't think you should change anything. Honestly sound too good to be true, go along for the ride for as long as you can. The feeling sounds like lust to me.

The only thing I feel uncomfortable with is the BBFS. Pretty hot story but in my head incredibly scary? STI/pregnant?

Regardless good luck to you, hope there's a really happy ending.
    I lost my conscience years ago. I was a punter before i met my wife and will always be one.
    At the very beginning the first time we met i told her i wasn't married. Hahaha. What a fool i am.
    I lied because i hate women thinking i am a cheat.
    But now its difficult as this woman is letting me into her heart and i can be led astray easily.
    She is starting to question me why i am been careful to get closer to her. Really? I thought dumping my load in her pussy everyday or so is getting close.
    Last night after sex she says "aren't you scared if i get pregnant?" Then she says she wants a baby. If she falls pregnant she will keep it.
    Afterwards she knew i was worried and said she is just joking. She said that because men usually talk and say stuff that would not normally be said. Aaargh!! She is quite intelligent. She was a school teacher in China before coming to Australia 10 years ago.
    GUYS SHOULD I JUST CALL HER AND TELL HER I LIED AND THAT I AM MARRIED? Or tell her after i bang her a few more times?
    I asked her if she is on the pill but no answer from her. I will be asking again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by charliesexy69 View Post
    I
    GUYS SHOULD I JUST CALL HER AND TELL HER I LIED AND THAT I AM MARRIED? Or tell her after i bang her a few more times?
    I asked her if she is on the pill but no answer from her. I will be asking again.
    Divorce your wife and marry the WL, make a few babies, make sure they are girls to further populate the industry !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This sounds like a fairy tale.

Btw, testing for STIs only works after 3 months, before 3 months, you can be tested and the results will come up as clean.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bro, that sounds like a good idea, probably best not to let the marriage part out in person.

I could imagine her getting quite upset.

I'd almost write this off and close off all contact.

Of course I might just be assuming the worst and things might be different, which for your sake I hope is.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fuck the bothel lady without a condom > she spits out a child > child eventually inherits brothel > free punts for you in old age = winning!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I lost my conscience years ago. I was a punter before i met my wife and will always be one.
    At the very beginning the first time we met i told her i wasn't married. Hahaha. What a fool i am.
    I lied because i hate women thinking i am a cheat.
    But now its difficult as this woman is letting me into her heart and i can be led astray easily.
    She is starting to question me why i am been careful to get closer to her. Really? I thought dumping my load in her pussy everyday or so is getting close.
    Last night after sex she says "aren't you scared if i get pregnant?" Then she says she wants a baby. If she falls pregnant she will keep it.
    Afterwards she knew i was worried and said she is just joking. She said that because men usually talk and say stuff that would not normally be said. Aaargh!! She is quite intelligent. She was a school teacher in China before coming to Australia 10 years ago.
    Jesus your in big trouble !
    She might suspect you are married though as lots of people lie about it.
    Well it doesn't sound like you want to leave your wife, so you just need to be careful about how you treat this girl.
    The more she knows about you the more damage she can do if you split on bad terms.
    Eg. Mobile number, car rego, name, work number, work addr, home addr, home phone number ...
    If you think she is serious about you and doesn't just want PR then you might want to think of a good excuse to end it, cos she might be really pissed if things get deeper and then go bad.
    Timing is everything, how much more free sex can you have without her getting pregnant ???
    You could get the "cut", that would solve alot of your potential problems

run for your life.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Man up and tell her right now. If you weren't already in damage control mode, now is the time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzhead View Post
    Why not marry her and have two wives?
    Gubbamint says he can't.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by wannabe View Post
    Divorce your wife and marry the WL, make a few babies, make sure they are girls to further populate the industry !

I have always wanted to own a shop of this kind.

I will just enjoy what has come my way for now and clean up the mess later.
    I am going to drop into her other shop tonight after midnight and spend a few lazy hours with her in the office while she takes calls and answers the door.
    Apparently a busy shop on Saturday night with up to 200 punters and only 10 girls working. That is a lot of cock they take.
    It is interesting spending time in a shop seeing it from their business point of view. Seeing all the punters coming in and watching them meet the girls in the waiting room. (via cameras).
    Enough about that. I am only going tonight to get a free fuck. She tells me she wants me to do her in the shops kitchen tonight. Phew!! That will be interesting.

I have always wanted to own a shop of this kind.

I will just enjoy what has come my way for now and clean up the mess later.
    I am going to drop into her other shop tonight after midnight and spend a few lazy hours with her in the office while she takes calls and answers the door.
    Apparently a busy shop on Saturday night with up to 200 punters and only 10 girls working. That is a lot of cock they take.
    It is interesting spending time in a shop seeing it from their business point of view. Seeing all the punters coming in and watching them meet the girls in the waiting room. (via cameras).
    Enough about that. I am only going tonight to get a free fuck. She tells me she wants me to do her in the shops kitchen tonight. Phew!! That will be interesting.
    Which shop, if I am in it I will wave at the camera !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Which shop, if I am in it I will wave at the camera !
    Thought you might ask and hope to catch me off guard. Haha!!
    CunningLinguist i promise when this is all over i will send you all the info you want to your inbox.
    For now...if i break her anonymity i might be staring down a barrel sniffing gunpowder.

Thought you might ask and hope to catch me off guard. Haha!!
    CunningLinguist i promise when this is all over i will send you all the info you want to your inbox.
    For now...if i break her anonymity i might be staring down a barrel sniffing gunpowder.
    You are on your toes!
    Ok, thanks Bro!
    Yeah, you are walking on thin ice, must be a bit of a thrill!
    Good luck!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hate to spoil the fantasy but i think i know who the lady is.Had similar episodes with her in the past.

BlueBirdDuke
    I say "BULL-F*CKING-SH*T". This all makes for nice reading but you've had your 15 minutes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manti_Te'o#Girlfriend_hoax

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBirdDuke View Post
    I say "BULL-F*CKING-SH*T". This all makes for nice reading but you've had your 15 minutes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manti_Te'o#Girlfriend_hoax

I don't want to annoy you bro.
    How about i shout you a punt to relax your attitude.
    PM me your number and i will happily send you off to a shop for one hour FS.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone else want to have a bitch?

I've will have plenty of forthcoming AR to contribute to this site in the coming years.
    At the moment i have stumbled across something out of character as a punter i believe. And yes it not bullshit as some suggest.
    I know it will not last much longer as i will have to end it and i will be back to punting at various shops again.
    Anyway...
    I'm having a bloody great time !!!

Thank you to all the punters who use this site and contribute positively.
    It is a great site and has helped me with selecting the ideal shop and girl over the years.

I won't add anymore posts on this thread.
    Happy punting !!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Hey I need to relax my attitude too!!! Pick me pick me!!! :-P

Maybe I'm naive but I take most things at face value until reason to believe otherwise.
    Bro Charlie, you are playing with fire, but when you fly closest to the edge is when the thrill is at it's peak. But be warned, there are only so many shots you can fire before one hits a target..

Banned
    Anyone else want to have a bitch?
    Wasn't going to, but as long as you're giving away free sessions in response .... :-P

Senior Member(無間使者) rubit moore's Avatar
    Good point you make.
    I need to spend less time with her as its getting out of hand the time we are together.
    Maybe just see her twice a week and have less phone contact. The emotional attachment to this woman is what is starting to bug me.
    Yes its BBCIP. That doesn't sit right with me at all. It just started happening. She has hinted to me she will have the child if she gets pregnant.
    But when she saw the concern on my face she said she was just joking. Told me to lighten up.
    I believe it is best for me to walk away from this now but i like this woman...maybe more than my wife at the moment. But i know its a honeymoon period.
    I'm loving this thread! Good for you mate, but as some of the other bro's mention - best not give away too much info to her, so if it all goes pear-shaped you can just cut the cord.

I was going to a legit home massage a while back, it finally ended up with this girl bent over the massage table and me rubbered up inside her. She also wanted me to go BBfs and cum inside her but I was like, no way.

Oh, and she's married. When her old man started to get suspicious, it was time to bale even though she told me she'd divorce if I wanted. Erm, no thanks.

Have fun, be careful!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast