Thread: First post, megareview

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

First post, megareview

Hi all,
    First time poster, long time reader.
    Having taken advantage of many of your reviews I felt it only fair for me to share my experiences so others may benefit from the unbelieveable amount of money I have spent punting.
    The place that seems to get the most of my hard earned is Rogers at Rydalmere. I will endeavour to review briefly each and every girl I have seen there.
    It all started before Roger took over, fooled by the dodgy website and promises from the Mamasan I went to sample some of their wares. Like so many others I was disappointed, over promised and underdelivered I vowed never to go back, until I read of how Roger was transforming the place, since then I have never looked back.
    Coco
    My alltime fav Rydalmere girl, I lost count of how many times I stayed with Coco, one of my all-time favourites. Great service, lovely girl. The day I discovered she had returned home was a very sad day indeed.
    Vivian
    Have seen Vivian a couple of times. Nice girl, decent service, best described as 'cute'. Not quite PSE and not quite GFE.
    Sue
    Have seen Sue 3 times now and always leave very satisfied. Great girl, excellent service, nice body, found her to be quite open to suggesting what she wants, one day jumping off a rampant cowgirl and begging me to "fuck me doggystyle hard!". Her wish was my command. Worth visiting.
    Yumiko
    Only seen once, didn't really click. Not really anyone's fault, it just happens. Service ok. Looks ok.
    Jenny
    What a find. Now she wasn't a glamour, but when you spent a little time you got to know she had a great sense of humour, and went off like a frog in a sock if you made the right moves. Saw her 3-4 times and had a ball each time.
    Abby
    Saw once only, service was ok, she seemed eager to please (too eager maybe..) but just didn't gel with her. Nice girl and can see why she gets good reviews.
    Bella
    I knew Bella as Dianne from the old 6 Cleg St, where I had seen her twice for some amazing sessions, so when I saw her at Rogers I was immediately panting like a dog spying a juicy bone. Something had changed in her by then however, our session was ok, but nowhere near what we had before, despite my best efforts. A shame as I would have put her down as one of my top 5 experiences on previous form.
    Ashleigh
    This girl is unique. I can see why some don't like her, but I have seen her 3 times and get along with her very well. She is blunt, takes no bullshit, and I find that very sexy. Her service is quite good, not outstanding, but I find her to be a bit like a 'friend with benefits' experience, the sassy girl who you could never have a relationship with but enjoy some good guilt free sex with. I make sure to isit whenever she is on roster.
    Hebe
    Cute. Very cute. I went in one day and was going to choose one of the other korean girls after intro's, but Roger's assistant told me upfront "Not good reviews for her, I would choose Hebe if I was you." Sold. (That is customer service, I just hate being force fed a girl who the staff know has a bad attitude just for a quick $$). She was attentive, very cute face (wish she'd leave the glasses on, must request next time) and he service was great. Will see again.
    Victoria
    Hmmmm. On the one hand, nice girl, pretty with a lovely body, and on the other very mechanical service. Now I don't really push for anything, I very much respect the boundaries of each WL and if they are uncomfortable with something, that's cool with me. No kissing, no DATY, cowgirl then missionary, that's it. Fair enough. As I said, nice enough girl but when compared to the others I have seen, a bit of the stereotypical korean 'starfish'.
    Cherry
    spent 30 mins with her, very sexy girl to look at, lovely to chat to, it was unfortunately a 40 degree day and the aircon wasn't working in that room, so we both were a bit hot and sweaty without much work. Would like to see again to form a better opinion but service that day was ok given the circumstance.
    Sugar
    Not much I can add to the reviews of this girl. Had a great great time, awesome service. Nuff said.
    Nana
    What a great experience. Lovely girl, very sexy, and after we had a great chat about a variety of things. Well worth the visit.

Now there are 2 or 3 I have forgotten as I don't remember their names, which sums up the experience I had with them. You win some, you lose some, and some are a 0-0 draw.
    On the who,e I love going to Roger's, it is generally clean, the girls generally very attractive, the service generally good-very good, and the staff as they are now excellent. Roger is very patient with me (I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure..) and I find the guys pretty open about the girls. If only this were true of other establishments.

Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Hi all,
    First time poster, long time reader.
    Having taken advantage of many of your reviews I felt it only fair for me to share my experiences so others may benefit from the unbelieveable amount of money I have spent punting.
    The place that seems to get the most of my hard earned is Rogers at Rydalmere. I will endeavour to review briefly each and every girl I have seen there.
    It all started before Roger took over, fooled by the dodgy website and promises from the Mamasan I went to sample some of their wares. Like so many others I was disappointed, over promised and underdelivered I vowed never to go back, until I read of how Roger was transforming the place, since then I have never looked back.
    Coco
    My alltime fav Rydalmere girl, I lost count of how many times I stayed with Coco, one of my all-time favourites. Great service, lovely girl. The day I discovered she had returned home was a very sad day indeed.
    Vivian
    Have seen Vivian a couple of times. Nice girl, decent service, best described as 'cute'. Not quite PSE and not quite GFE.
    Sue
    Have seen Sue 3 times now and always leave very satisfied. Great girl, excellent service, nice body, found her to be quite open to suggesting what she wants, one day jumping off a rampant cowgirl and begging me to "fuck me doggystyle hard!". Her wish was my command. Worth visiting.
    Yumiko
    Only seen once, didn't really click. Not really anyone's fault, it just happens. Service ok. Looks ok.
    Jenny
    What a find. Now she wasn't a glamour, but when you spent a little time you got to know she had a great sense of humour, and went off like a frog in a sock if you made the right moves. Saw her 3-4 times and had a ball each time.
    Abby
    Saw once only, service was ok, she seemed eager to please (too eager maybe..) but just didn't gel with her. Nice girl and can see why she gets good reviews.
    Bella
    I knew Bella as Dianne from the old 6 Cleg St, where I had seen her twice for some amazing sessions, so when I saw her at Rogers I was immediately panting like a dog spying a juicy bone. Something had changed in her by then however, our session was ok, but nowhere near what we had before, despite my best efforts. A shame as I would have put her down as one of my top 5 experiences on previous form.
    Ashleigh
    This girl is unique. I can see why some don't like her, but I have seen her 3 times and get along with her very well. She is blunt, takes no bullshit, and I find that very sexy. Her service is quite good, not outstanding, but I find her to be a bit like a 'friend with benefits' experience, the sassy girl who you could never have a relationship with but enjoy some good guilt free sex with. I make sure to isit whenever she is on roster.
    Hebe
    Cute. Very cute. I went in one day and was going to choose one of the other korean girls after intro's, but Roger's assistant told me upfront "Not good reviews for her, I would choose Hebe if I was you." Sold. (That is customer service, I just hate being force fed a girl who the staff know has a bad attitude just for a quick $$). She was attentive, very cute face (wish she'd leave the glasses on, must request next time) and he service was great. Will see again.
    Victoria
    Hmmmm. On the one hand, nice girl, pretty with a lovely body, and on the other very mechanical service. Now I don't really push for anything, I very much respect the boundaries of each WL and if they are uncomfortable with something, that's cool with me. No kissing, no DATY, cowgirl then missionary, that's it. Fair enough. As I said, nice enough girl but when compared to the others I have seen, a bit of the stereotypical korean 'starfish'.
    Cherry
    spent 30 mins with her, very sexy girl to look at, lovely to chat to, it was unfortunately a 40 degree day and the aircon wasn't working in that room, so we both were a bit hot and sweaty without much work. Would like to see again to form a better opinion but service that day was ok given the circumstance.
    Sugar
    Not much I can add to the reviews of this girl. Had a great great time, awesome service. Nuff said.
    Nana
    What a great experience. Lovely girl, very sexy, and after we had a great chat about a variety of things. Well worth the visit.

Now there are 2 or 3 I have forgotten as I don't remember their names, which sums up the experience I had with them. You win some, you lose some, and some are a 0-0 draw.
    On the who,e I love going to Roger's, it is generally clean, the girls generally very attractive, the service generally good-very good, and the staff as they are now excellent. Roger is very patient with me (I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure..) and I find the guys pretty open about the girls. If only this were true of other establishments.
    Wow ! You're qualified to be the undisputed authority of 22 Brodie !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yeah, it's the closest to home/work where I haven't been let down. For the money I really can't complain at all. My hit/miss ratio there Is far better than most places I have been to. A couple of the girls have told me they're treated well by the shop which I think makes a massive difference. Happy girl generally equals better service.

Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Yeah, it's the closest to home/work where I haven't been let down. For the money I really can't complain at all. My hit/miss ratio there Is far better than most places I have been to. A couple of the girls have told me they're treated well by the shop which I think makes a massive difference. Happy girl generally equals better service.
    Totally agree !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeah,
    clean, polite host, excellent hit/miss ratio

need to experience kelly/eva double.

waiting for them to be available together on the same day.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Never tried Kelly?

Dear Asiafever,

It is hard for me to describe how happy I was when I first read your review..... During our operation, we noticed that we had some loyal customers, They dont speak much, but they keep coming back to us, and we are always thinking what else we can do more to give them a better experience everytime......

Today is one of my best day working in the shop, especially for knowing a faithful client like you and hugely appreciate your effort in spending time to share your thought with us .....

I would like to offer you a free 1 hour session in our shop, the girl and the time will be at your convenience. I will contact you on how to redeem this offer to your Private Message....

22Brodie Management

Quote Originally Posted by 22Brodie View Post
    Dear Asiafever,

It is hard for me to describe how happy I was when I first read your review..... During our operation, we noticed that we had some loyal customers, They dont speak much, but they keep coming back to us, and we are always thinking what else we can do more to give them a better experience everytime......

Today is one of my best day working in the shop, especially for knowing a faithful client like you and hugely appreciate your effort in spending time to share your thought with us .....

I would like to offer you a free 1 hour session in our shop, the girl and the time will be at your convenience. I will contact you on how to redeem this offer to your Private Message....

22Brodie Management
    Bravo, the way to go Roger ! Provided you're Roger himself, but bravo nevertheless !

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Thank you Roger. That is very generous of you... I was already in today with Stephanie (review to come) so will book for next week.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Oh Kelly! How could I forget?! Yes, one of only two women to make me cum with a bj.. thanks for reminding me!! I think we were locked in a 69 for nearly 40minutes.. I nearly got lockjaw and tongue cramp that day!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    totally agree with you on coco, and jenny.

coco always a great smile on her face, great gfe makes you feel likes a king, willing to do almost anything to keep you happy. it was a sad day for me as well when she returned home too =( *sob*

jenny, yes you are so correct on the sense of humour she has, a very funny girl, loves to joke around and sex with her is awesome she does not do fake moans, either she doesn't moan or she will if its real.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Oh yeah. Coco brightened even the coldest winters day and Jenny wasn't shy about what she did and didn't enjoy!
    Stephanie could be a diamond. I'm still reviewing today's session with her in my mind. Best Cbj I've ever had, told me what she liked (not just cowgirl/missionary like so many girls do) which was side-on. She sounded a bit false with the moaning to start but got into it, grabbing my hair, pulling me tighter etc, but no kissing.. she is true Japanese though, from Kashiwa, though lived in Aus a decade.
    Interesting the pretty young hostesses I've been meeting there too. I heard one guy trying his luck to get one to do a session and she ever so politely refused. Couldn't blame him for trying!

Abby is my #1

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yeah I don't know if it was me, she really was eager to please and the hour was pleasant enough, but I just didn't really think it a great session, but as I said I understand why she's had great reviews.