I am making a trip to Sydney early nest month and thought I would sample some of the treats that I read here on the forum.
The last few punts in Brisbane I have had have been for the team so I am wanting to make this trip a memorable one for the right reason..haha.

Ok Ill be on the prowl mid Friday 8th afternoon on the southside ( after flying in to Sydney) Ill be staying in Hurstville

Saturday some time Ill be looking to unload again. I have some chores to run before an evening engagement but could either end up down towards Cronulla or out west towards Parramatta.

Sunday Ill be heading to Wyong from Liverpool and as it is a bit of a drive Ill probably need to have a rest somewhere along the way and what better way to rest is there than getting a decent and deep BBBJ from a happy girl with a bit of spark in her.

Given I haven spent all of my money by then I ll probably look to sample a little more pussy Monday evening.

So guys where do I go and who do I do. I love nothing more than a deep bbbj and CIM, From what I have read that is pretty standard in the Asian establishments?? Is this something I should discuss with the receptionist or via phone before hand?

Also wouldnt mind opening up a pretty little thing's starfish but I have been told I am a little above average size.

As for establishments I am thinking maybe a Ginza Visit on the Friday afternoon.

Saturday??

Possibly a 45 George on Sunday before lunch or Willoughby 533 (rest time..lol)

Monday--might be catching up with an old Fuck buddy so might I am thinking we might try arrange a double double or something like that.

Confused...me too. Ive read so many reviews both good and bad I dont know whether I am going or not going..lol You know how you get when you try to compare mobile phone plans??

So suggestions are needed. Who should I do? Where do I do it and for how long??