Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: relationship with WL

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

relationship with WL

bros, circumstances permitting, how many of you would actually commit yourself and have a genuine relationship with a WL? Considering she's literally been fucked by thousands of other bros. A friend of mine is currently dating a WL (working) and i'm trying to talk him out of it. I mean doesn't it bring shame to the family and wouldn't you feel wrong knowing while you are at work she's fucking other bros for living? I mean there are guys who knows their wives are WLs and drives them to work etc etc. How can some guys get over all these? I know we are probably not much better than WLs in terms of social perspective since we are so desperate and seedy we have to pay for sex, but i don't get how guys can have a relationship with a WL and continue to let them work.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Woman are emotional creatures, more to the relationship than sex for them. I guess men with relationships with WL understand this side and see's her more than just someone they can fuck...

I'd just leave your friend be and let things flow, what you think is wrong may turn out to be fine in the end?

Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Woman are emotional creatures, more to the relationship than sex for them. I guess men with relationships with WL understand this side and see's her more than just someone they can fuck...

I'd just leave your friend be and let things flow, what you think is wrong may turn out to be fine in the end?
    I second that.

Let your friend make his own mistakes.

And remember, sometimes mistakes turn out the best thing we've ever done.

This sort of thread would come up once every 2-3 months or so ! Sigh !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I think all punters should go to their video store or go online and rent/download the following old classic black and white movies:
    The Blue Angel
    Scarlet Street
    These two movies will tell you everything you need to know about a relationship with a WL.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    First of all if your mate wants to date a working lady thats his business not yours he will end up resenting it if you keep on trying to talk him out of it. f you have a point make it and move on.

To be completely honest I think I thought like you when I first started to see wl they were second class human beings.

Thank goodness they have taught me that they are not! They are like anyone else most of them do this job out of necessity, without going into the details and reasons as most of them have been covered before.

If you take the time to talk to and get to know some of these ladies are the nices human beings you could meet. Just think about it they are dealing with people all day mostly men and they know what we want and what makes us tick.

Outside work they are just normal human beings and walk down the street you cant pick which ones are working ladies and which ones arent.

As for seeing 1000 of customers how many wl have you seen if you punt for any time it will be up near there sure some of them have seen a lot more but its only numbers.

If I have seen 5 and you 500 wl does that make me a better person than you? I dont think so! Your judging by the wrong criteria judge the person not what they do or how many customers they see.

You dont want to be judged by how many wl you have seen do you?

I am no better or worse person now than when I hadn't seen any! May be thats not true if anything I am a better person for seeing all those great wl.

Quote Originally Posted by Littlewonder View Post
    First of all if your mate wants to date a working lady thats his business not yours he will end up resenting it if you keep on trying to talk him out of it. f you have a point make it and move on.

To be completely honest I think I thought like you when I first started to see wl they were second class human beings.

Thank goodness they have taught me that they are not! They are like anyone else most of them do this job out of necessity, without going into the details and reasons as most of them have been covered before.

If you take the time to talk to and get to know some of these ladies are the nices human beings you could meet. Just think about it they are dealing with people all day mostly men and they know what we want and what makes us tick.

Outside work they are just normal human beings and walk down the street you cant pick which ones are working ladies and which ones arent.

As for seeing 1000 of customers how many wl have you seen if you punt for any time it will be up near there sure some of them have seen a lot more but its only numbers.

If I have seen 5 and you 500 wl does that make me a better person than you? I dont think so! Your judging by the wrong criteria judge the person not what they do or how many customers they see.

You dont want to be judged by how many wl you have seen do you?

I am no better or worse person now than when I hadn't seen any! May be thats not true if anything I am a better person for seeing all those great wl.
    Bro Littlewonder, it's good comment as usual. I think you should save it somewhere and post it everytime this sort of thread comes up, this topic is just getting annoying that everybody has to do the same debate all over again, further degrading our girls !

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Bro Littlewonder, it's good comment as usual. I think you should save it somewhere and post it everytime this sort of thread comes up, this topic is just getting annoying that everybody has to do the same debate all over again, further degrading our girls !
    This topic is coming up so often...

what is the real point?

Is some brother really want to target some WL or ML as future wives and girlfriends??

Just go for it!

Everyone can make their own judgement call!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Licker View Post
    Great quote bro. Can I have it?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    bros, i'm not trying to instigate an argument or make personal attacks and i understand the points you are making. But i want to ask, have you ever seriously dated a WL and will you marry a WL? What if your family finds out about what she does? What if your kids finds out? What if one of your friends happened to had a session with her before?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fully View Post
    bros, i'm not trying to instigate an argument or make personal attacks and i understand the points you are making. But i want to ask, have you ever seriously dated a WL and will you marry a WL? What if your family finds out about what she does? What if your kids finds out? What if one of your friends happened to had a session with her before?
    Good questions. I have done some premature thinking and asked myself, how could I look my kids in the eye when I know their mother used to be a WL?

It is still something I find hard to grapple with...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I noticed the common point with these kind of threads is the quote of "how can you deal with a woman who has fucked 10+ guys a day". To me that's all about sex and that's selfish in a way. That's not getting into an intimate relationship... it's not what all intimate relationships are all about as I pointed out earlier.

That said, the only thing stopping me from dating a girl in the industry is family finding out not because she fucks 10+ guys, I mean, I am assuming you first met this girl at her work, there is something not right about the argument of you not being happy with your "girlfriend" sexing 10+ guys, but you met her at the very same place where she's getting fucked by 9 other guys.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    I noticed the common point with these kind of threads is the quote of "how can you deal with a woman who has fucked 10+ guys a day". To me that's all about sex and that's selfish in a way. That's not getting into an intimate relationship... it's not what all intimate relationships are all about as I pointed out earlier.

That said, the only thing stopping me from dating a girl in the industry is family finding out not because she fucks 10+ guys, I mean, I am assuming you first met this girl at her work, there is something not right about the argument of you not being happy with your "girlfriend" sexing 10+ guys, but you met her at the very same place where she's getting fucked by 9 other guys.
    Well said. Very wise and true statement.

Quote Originally Posted by project_manager006 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Licker View Post
    Great quote bro. Can I have it?
    Feel free bro.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Working girls are real people with a strong desire to get ahead financially, none really love their job.

The sweetest honey is an ex WL.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    everyone has dirty little secrets.

get on with your life and let others get oncwith theirs.

Search previous threads about the same topic and save a lot of people a lot of trouble !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wilisno - heres a term I have not used in a LONG LONG TIME

fully - can you please RTFF!

google RTFF if you dont know. I say this very very nicely...

if you do start a relationship with a WL - please bear in mind of ROBs - they will hurt you the most (ROB - rip off bitches). if you are lucky to find an ex stripper or massage girl it would be better than WLs - I have seen also a lot of punters treat WLs not very nicely too. so it CUTS both ways.

its imho very very highly emotional charged! thats my :2cents: worth

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Search previous threads about the same topic and save a lot of people a lot of trouble !

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Have dated a stripper, and had 'relationships' with a ML and a WL out of office so to speak. It's a tough gig, but if you really like the girl you see past that sort of thing, if it plays on your mind then end it quickly. All three relationships ended for me because we just weren't that well suited. Your mate needs to make his own choices, as for bringing shame on a family, why? What she does is no less honest than many professions, she is trying to make her way in a harsh world. I have more respect for a WL than a rich girl living out of daddy's wallet with no life experience etc.
    Anyway, that's my 2c worth..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Have dated a stripper, and had 'relationships' with a ML and a WL out of office so to speak. It's a tough gig, but if you really like the girl you see past that sort of thing, if it plays on your mind then end it quickly. All three relationships ended for me because we just weren't that well suited. Your mate needs to make his own choices, as for bringing shame on a family, why? What she does is no less honest than many professions, she is trying to make her way in a harsh world. I have more respect for a WL than a rich girl living out of daddy's wallet with no life experience etc.
    Anyway, that's my 2c worth..
    Respect to you brother!

Respect!(Bump fists)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast