Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Redbull is fucking amazing!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

Redbull is fucking amazing!!

Redbull is fucking unbelievable!!!
    If there is a sexier girl in Sydney at the moment please let me know who she is and I will book her straight away.
    I saw Redbull on Friday night but I have been stalling on doing another AR because I wanted to keep her all to myself, but to be fair to her I really should let everyone know just how amazing she is.
    Friday was only my second meeting with her. I had caught up with her on her first day in Sydney around 2 weeks ago.
    Our first session was sensational, the second one absolutely mind blowing. I fear our next session might be our last and they will have to take me out in an ambulance, but what a way to go!
    Look, I have already done an AR for this girl as have some other punters so just refer back to those for all the details
    There is not really much more to add. 18yo gorgeous japanese girl, F cup tits, beautiful face, tiny hourglass figure, bubbly friendly personality, great bbbj, loves cock, snug fit, and just a sexy, funny, beautiful girl!
    If you book this girl and you are not totally satisfied with her, just PM me and I will shout you all the beer you can drink!
    Happy punting

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    If there is a sexier girl in Sydney at the moment please let me know who she is and I will book her straight away.
    I saw Redbull on Friday night but I have been stalling on doing another AR because I wanted to keep her all to myself, but to be fair to her I really should let everyone know just how amazing she is.
    Friday was only my second meeting with her. I had caught up with her on her first day in Sydney around 2 weeks ago.
    Our first session was sensational, the second one absolutely mind blowing. I fear our next session might be our last and they will have to take me out in an ambulance, but what a way to go!
    Look, I have already done an AR for this girl as have some other punters so just refer back to those for all the details
    There is not really much more to add. 18yo gorgeous japanese girl, F cup tits, beautiful face, tiny hourglass figure, bubbly friendly personality, great bbbj, loves cock, snug fit, and just a sexy, funny, beautiful girl!
    If you book this girl and you are not totally satisfied with her, just PM me and I will shout you all the beer you can drink!
    Happy punting
    TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
    2hour 600
    3hour 850

Make a booking 0421225572
    ask photo ph0421225572@yahoo.com

Shop Owner
    TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
    2hour 600
    3hour 850

Shop Owner
    TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
    2hour 600
    3hour 850

Shop Owner
    TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
    2hour 600
    3hour 850

Shop Owner
    TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
    2hour 600
    3hour 850

Shop Owner
    Happy punting
    TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
    2hour 600
    3hour 850

Shop Owner
    TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
    2hour 600
    3hour 850

Shop Owner
    TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
    2hour 600
    3hour 850

Shop Owner
    TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
    2hour 600
    3hour 850

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yamada View Post
    TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
    2hour 600
    3hour 850

When you could reply to me with attached photos please MR yamada?

Shop Owner
    Happy punting
    TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
    2hour 600
    3hour 850

Shop Owner
    $350 for 1hour
    $600 for 2 hours

make an booking by sms to 0421225572

to see photos contact to ph0421225572@yahoo.com

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by yamada View Post
    TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
    2hour 600
    3hour 850

TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
    2hour 600
    3hour 850

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    jp pron star>?

Shop Owner
    Happy punting
    TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
    2hour 600
    3hour 850

Shop Owner
    Happy punting
    TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
    2hour 600
    3hour 850

Shop Owner
    Happy punting
    TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
    2hour 600
    3hour 850

Shop Owner
    Happy punting
    1Hour 350
    2hour 600
    3hour 850

Shop Owner
    Happy punting
    1Hour 350
    2hour 600
    3hour 850

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast