Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Why is IamSam and lockhard never on line together at the same time ??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by IamSam View Post
    Jelly shots like Chuck Norris is too tough to apologize!
    The world owes him a big sorry!!
    Or he'll take on the whole world

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wannabe View Post
    Or he'll take on the whole world
    And beat them up eyes closed and 1 hand tied behind his back!.....

then wake up in a sweaty bed and straight onto the laptop to maintain the tough guy act

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by World citizen View Post
    So .. are people now agreeing that lockhard and Iamsam probably AREN'T the same person?? ... A few people have mentioned integrity and honesty in thread ... Jellyshots - you were more than happy to fling some shit at lockhart when the accusations were flying. Now that youve apparently reversed your opinion I suppose an apology to that fine fellow is too much to hope for! No? .. Didnt thing so..
    That can't be proved either way.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    Haha I am the one being amused!!
    That's entertainment money can't buy!!
    You're a classic character and deserving of any good things that come your way
    Well get back to it I'm sure u have a lot left in the tank of pent up frustration that wanking doesn't release
    Yep, still slinking... Go on, rally your mates, you're nothing but a little troll.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jellyshots View Post
    Yep, still slinking... Go on, rally your mates, you're nothing but a little troll.
    it seems you have forgotten your place in this world.
    Before you reach the corner, I have run the block 3 times, yes that how far behind you are and there will never be enough time for you to catch up. So keep typing away like the forum tough guy you are because play time is over and I refuse to waste anymore time and stoop down to your level.
    But as much as you carry on and on and on beating your chest like an alpha male I hope u find your reason for existing in this world because acting tough doesn't suit you at all...

good luck

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Licker View Post
    Is anyone keeping count on the ones lost?
    Attachment 2547

Or is it just a matter of making things right?
    Attachment 2548

Whichever, this is how it looks though...
    Attachment 2549

'Grown' men arguing over matters of utmost importance.
    Attachment 2550
    Thanks for sharing these images... I have saved a few for my own use...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have to say some of the images that Licker brother put up made me laugh! Great stuff!

And Travelmate brother - I think you made the one of your best observations on this thread yet sadly has been ignored by the OP. This forum shouldn't be about stroking one's Internet ego but it seems to be making a habit of doing so.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    it seems you have forgotten your place in this world.
    Before you reach the corner, I have run the block 3 times, yes that how far behind you are and there will never be enough time for you to catch up. :
    Umm, I hate to be the one to point it out but if you have run around the block 3 times you will have put in a lot of effort to be right back where you started from. It might be time to head in another direction Bro so you get somewhere new and din't go around in circles.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepImpact View Post
    Umm, I hate to be the one to point it out but if you have run around the block 3 times you will have put in a lot of effort to be right back where you started from. It might be time to head in another direction Bro so you get somewhere new and din't go around in circles.
    yeah you're right as always you are right as always right as always, all we need now is another forum clown to bump this thread.

I wonder why the OP and his bodyguard have gone quiet

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Free bump..

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IExperiment View Post
    Polictics ...lol...

Porya/Yoon last few months ago.
    Face 9 to 9.5
    Body 8 - 8.5 with bigger boobs she will get higher.
    SSSShhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    SSSShhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
    like Jessica Alba with a minimum C boobs maybe

I would mark Moon before
    Face 8 - 8.5 this is a year ago since I saw her might change now
    Body was 8.5 than slim and nice with B cups with bigger boobs she will get higher.

Porya/Yoon last few months ago.
    Face 9 to 9.5
    Body 8 - 8.5 with bigger boobs she will get higher.

What about the others dude like Jessica Alba or anyone else with C minimum ???

I think it's great to see that Admin has stepped in and taken control of the situations, twice !! And deleted a whole lot of posts to cool down the heated arguements here!

But I would like to see more leadership and guidance from the forum Moderator or Admin on the forum's position when some member is sending nasty PM to abuse another member.

On a level playing field or in the sporting arena (excluding Origins of course), the person who throw the first punch unprovoked usually get send off or suspended or placed on report or at the very least received a warning or caution!!

Please advise what is the forum's position in this matter.

A silent treatment of simply deleting plenty of posts will not solve the problem, the forum rules should be laid down and laid down clearly with appropriate disciplinary actions.

That's how I run my company in the real world , how about this world?

Just my two cents

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's good to see admin take action but then he could just about delete this whole thread as it is full of hot arguments. If we go back to the original post of this thread and address Travelmate observation, what is the purpose of this thread for which you have purposely ignored to answer?

Banned
    post deleted by Sam, Keep the peace!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillyboy View Post
    It's good to see admin take action but then he could just about delete this whole thread as it is full of hot arguments. If we go back to the original post of this thread and address Travelmate observation, what is the purpose of this thread for which you have purposely ignored to answer?
    Agreed this thread was doomed to fail just like the locked thread about Angelina this waste of space of a thread should also be locked/deleted

enough said!!

cheers

Banned
    post deleted by Sam

Admin did a great job taking action, those left complaining about petty things obviously need more actions in their life
    You obviously didn't want people to see what you have written and sent to Jellyshots and abuse him !!

From what you have written, I am pretty confident to concluded that:

IamSam is 8inches !!

You have been very careful and smart in all your posting as IamSam as you have hidden away your foul languages very well, but Jellyshots must have got under your skin and you just let go at him in the PM and voila !! the true self of 8inches was exposed.

Based on those nasty and abusive languages, you should be banned immediately just like before !!

I should have known, when some baby member's first ever post was against me, the alarm bell should have rung, what have I done to offend this baby member with 1 post to deserve his bullying ??

Mr Sillyboy/ and brother Mate, does this answer your question why I started this thread ??

Have you seen the copy of the PM from IamSam posted by Jellyshots last night, it's some piece of works, would you like a copy??

Would anyone like a copy just so that I am not firing blanks ??

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Banned
    it looks like its going to rain today.
    not sure if I should take my umbrella or not?

Banned
    yes there is no denying I did PM u and jellyshots to take the arguements off the forum, the fact that he decided to publish a PRIVATE Message is a very cowardly act.
    This thread needs to be locked-deleted asap because some people don't know when enough is enough.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast