Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Why is IamSam and lockhard never on line together at the same time ??

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Maybe free sauce for you to dip in, or fresh cream for you to lick off ?
    First you need to clear the 'table' from that fish taste - maybe a tongue bath?

Then, for the health continuous, fresh strawberries are a nice dessert.
    stawberries.jpg

And for those who are not watching their figure, add some whipped cream.
    stawberries_cream.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Licker View Post
    First you need to clear the 'table' from that fish taste - maybe a tongue bath?

Then, for the health continuous, fresh strawberries are a nice dessert.
    stawberries.jpg

And for those who are not watching their figure, add some whipped cream.
    stawberries_cream.jpg
    I'm talking about natural ingredients !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    I'm talking about natural ingredients !
    Oh, you mean a fresh creampie

First a little workout to burn of the calories of the main course.

Then enjoy the creampie

creampie.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Licker View Post
    Oh, you mean a fresh creampie

First a little workout to burn of the calories of the main course.

Then enjoy the creampie

creampie.jpg
    Her ingredient, not your own !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wannabe View Post
    Thanks WC
    Ive been on this forum since 2010, both old and new, joined in early 2011 long before jellyshot even learnt about syd99. There are nearly 30,000 registered members here, how many have written reports? According to jellyshot, I wonder how many can post anything
    That's the whole point. The whole time you've been on here, you haven't contributed one AR to the forum but think it's ok to criticize other members. It's not about the 30,000 other members, it's about the select few that don't contribute yet feel it is necessary to give other members grief. Now if you've been on this forum in the past and gotten banned, that's another story I guess but then, that would be a story in itself...

Even lockhart was saying that he was not holding back because of a change in his opinion about Ahlungor regarding a completely different thread. And that's fine. I'm sure a few people's opinions changed and if he did something like that again, I'm sure that people would complain again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by jellyshots View Post
    That's the whole point. The whole time you've been on here, you haven't contributed one AR to the forum but think it's ok to criticize other members. It's not about the 30,000 other members, it's about the select few that don't contribute yet feel it is necessary to give other members grief. Now if you've been on this forum in the past and gotten banned, that's another story I guess but then, that would be a story in itself...
    I have never been banned, check my join date, and check my status on the old forum, it's new belligerent members like you that are causing problems. They should bring back Bomb to keep you entertained since you like arguing so much.

Quote Originally Posted by wannabe View Post
    I have never been banned, check my join date, and check my status on the old forum, it's new belligerent members like you that are causing problems. They should bring back Bomb to keep you entertained since you like arguing so much.
    Bud, if you're going to dish out, then you should expect someone to give it back. If members see someone getting ganged up on here, it's natural for others to take sides.

Why bring back Bomb when there are so many other bullies I can call out...

Why bring back Bomb...
    I've never had anything against the bomb, as long as it's the Sex Bomb

Crank the volume up!!!

It does not even have to be a bomb - the good old Sex Machine will do just fine.

Banned
    Why bring back Bomb when there are so many other bullies I can call out...
    True words of a keyboard warrior

Quote Originally Posted by IamSam View Post
    True words of a keyboard warrior
    Yes, that's what 8inches and Bomb accused me of but were too gutless to meet me face to face. Frankly, it's clear that you're the one hiding behind his keyboard.

Banned
    Yes, that's what 8inches and Bomb accused me of but were too gutless to meet me face to face. Frankly, it's clear that you're the one hiding behind his keyboard.
    Just because u type like a keyboard warrior doesn't mean u qualify as 1.
    but don't give up, you're just about there

Just because u type like a keyboard warrior doesn't mean u qualify as 1.
    but don't give up, you're just about there
    Same writing style, same accusations, same gutless attitude. You really aren't the sharpest tool in the toolbox

But really, keep going - you'll just end up banned again...

Banned
    Same writing style, same accusations, same gutless attitude. You really aren't the sharpest tool in the toolbox

But really, keep going - you'll just end up banned again...
    it's a shame logic and common sense have eluded you all this time. I know you miss the bomb so much but your chest beating antics have no effect on me what so ever but it's very funny

I've been brought up to leave those less fortunate alone and let them be, so count yourself lucky you live to type another day

Is anyone keeping count on the ones lost?
    not_counting_but.jpg

Or is it just a matter of making things right?
    world_is_fixed_again.jpg

Whichever, this is how it looks though...
    internet_fights.jpg

'Grown' men arguing over matters of utmost importance.
    internet-tough-guy.jpg

I think it's time for the rest of the members to choose sides...

Which team are you supporting???

godmember.jpg
    KeyboardWarriors.jpg
    tough_guy.jpg

My favourite team...
    keyboardbra.jpg

it's a shame logic and common sense have eluded you all this time. I know you miss the bomb so much but your chest beating antics have no effect on me what so ever but it's very funny

I've been brought up to leave those less fortunate alone and let them be, so count yourself lucky.
    It's very amusing to me that in all of your responses, all you've done is reinforce that you are the embodiment of keyboard warriorship. When challenged, you slink behind words rather than take action. I'd say that more likely, you're a bottom-feeder, on a tight budget because you're not half as successful at anything that you want to be and therefore go around picking fights with older guys like Ahlungor. Well, fuck you.

I really don't care what your other aliases have been in the past, whether they were 8inches, bomb, wanchai... It really doesn't matter. You're as much of a knob then as you are now.

Banned
    Haha I am the one being amused!!
    That's entertainment money can't buy!!
    You're a classic character and deserving of any good things that come your way
    Well get back to it I'm sure u have a lot left in the tank of pent up frustration that wanking doesn't release

It's very amusing to me that in all of your responses, all you've done is reinforce that you are the embodiment of keyboard warriorship. When challenged, you slink behind words rather than take action. I'd say that more likely, you're a bottom-feeder, on a tight budget because you're not half as successful at anything that you want to be and therefore go around picking fights with older guys like Ahlungor. Well, fuck you.

I really don't care what your other aliases have been in the past, whether they were 8inches, bomb, wanchai... It really doesn't matter. You're as much of a knob then as you are now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So .. are people now agreeing that lockhard and Iamsam probably AREN'T the same person?? ... A few people have mentioned integrity and honesty in thread ... Jellyshots - you were more than happy to fling some shit at lockhart when the accusations were flying. Now that youve apparently reversed your opinion I suppose an apology to that fine fellow is too much to hope for! No? .. Didnt thing so..

Banned
    Jelly shots like Chuck Norris is too tough to apologize and is never wrong!
    Calling people out and acting tough must take alot of energy out of a person hence the name Jelly, as in jellyfish a spineless creature. ...

Quote Originally Posted by World citizen View Post
    So .. are people now agreeing that lockhard and Iamsam probably AREN'T the same person?? ... A few people have mentioned integrity and honesty in thread ... Jellyshots - you were more than happy to fling some shit at lockhart when the accusations were flying. Now that youve apparently reversed your opinion I suppose an apology to that fine fellow is too much to hope for! No? .. Didnt thing so..

Banned
    Jelly shots like Chuck Norris is too tough to apologize!
    The world owes him a big sorry!!

Quote Originally Posted by World citizen View Post

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast