Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is IamSam and lockhard never on line together at the same time ??

Banned
    Ahlinger maybe you would be happy if I get a photo of 3 different blokes behind a pc
    spread it around like wildfire and caption it here is the trio of guys that don't agree with your point of view.
    Seriously guys grow up and don't have a sook everytime someone disagrees with you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thought all will die down overnight.
    Had late PM exchange with one of the king member.. Mr W knows very well Lockhart is Lockhart and not the same person to the other "accused" member Iam Sam . Leave as it is... Integrity and character count as the end of da whilst the conspiracy may continue

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jellyshots View Post
    Looks like a direct and personal attack to me... And really it wasn't that hard to find...
    that was a fact not a personal attack, look harder and learn the difference between the 2

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lockhart View Post
    Thought all will die down overnight.
    Had late PM exchange with one of the king member.. Mr W knows very well Lockhart is Lockhart and not the same person to the other "accused" member Iam Sam . Leave as it is... Integrity and character count as the end of da whilst the conspiracy may continue
    don't worry about it mate, some people have nothing better to do
    this thread will eventually die a slow painful death

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar

Things Getting Silly

The way I see about this thread:
    It is totally UN-necessary.

I believe I am certainly non-bias in this matter. Please forget IP address argument. This is non-sense. It is so easy to hide or create IP address or having multiple IP address and users names whichever way you like .

Mr. Ahlungor, I can understand your frustration. However what is the objective of this thread?
    Do you want more members to give you just MORAL support? Or what other outcome to do you want to achieve? Even Admin cancel and banned some certain users. Do you think this is the end of it?

This exercise will cause more vigorous response from those who disagree with your view and cause more emotional reaction just like what you did.

I love to see and enjoy reading forum talking about reviews and experience about girls, punting or any interesting topics than these !!!

When do you think you can stop this??
    Just my 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by World citizen View Post
    Oh wow.. Wannabe has 70-odd posts and been a contributing member for 18 months ... But I suppose the opinion of anyone without 1000+ posts and a 10-message a day post rate doesnt count for much from your perspective lol ... Theres a world outside this forum jellyshots - real people, real relationships... Step away from your keyboard and go take a look! :-))
    You talk about real world and real life outside this forum, sure, we can all talk about that, but would you meet me outside for a beer to talk about ?

If not then lets just concentrate on this forum and talk punting!

And in particular, lets talk RnT and massage shops:

I am a facts and figures person, so lets talk no BS and just cold hard facts:

1. When this new forum first started, there was no massage shop pay advertiser.

2. This time last year, the first paying advertiser was Silver Fox, Snow Lotus (although SL preferred not to have a web page and flashing banner),

3. When Coco started Burwood, she paid for advertising and followed by Stanmore.

4. There was no such thing as massage shops posting their rosters and giving out details decriptions of all the MLs before, Snow Lotus was the first MS to do that, followed by Silver Fox, Burwood, Stanmore, and now 316 Central and QVB.

5. Look at how many massage shops are advertising in the forum Now!

6. Look at how many massage shops are posting their rosters and posting MLs descriptions Now!

Let me just ask one question:

If you are a massage shop punter, would you prefer the amount of informations you have now vs the limited information you had prior to the discovery of Snow Lotus!

Cheers

PS. And thank you for all the concerning brothers who PM'd me to ask me to stop arguing, you are right, this kind of BS will probably never stop, if not these current bunch, there will always be other haters, so lets just ignore them from now on and cut off their 5 min of fame .

I think I have said enough already.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    You talk about real world and real life outside this forum, sure, we can all talk about that, but would you meet me outside for a beer to talk about ?

2. This time last year, the first paying advertiser was Silver Fox, Snow Lotus (although SL preferred not to have a web page and flashing banner),

3. When Coco started Burwood, she paid for advertising and followed by Stanmore.

4. There was no such thing as massage shops posting their rosters and giving out details decriptions of all the MLs before, Snow Lotus was the first MS to do that, followed by Silver Fox, Burwood, Stanmore, and now 316 Central and QVB.

6. Look at how many massage shops are posting their rosters and posting MLs descriptions Now!

If you are a massage shop punter, would you prefer the amount of informations you have now vs the limited information you had prior to the discovery of Snow Lotus!

Cheers
    As a relative newbie to this forum I didn't know all that!
    Thanks for the history lesson, and also for making the forum a more interesting and better place!

Banned

Cheers
    So did you start this thread to try expose 1 member using 2 logins or did you start this thread to seek attention?
    You may consider yourself God's gift to rub and tug and thats your personal view and if thats the life you claim then be prepared for a dose of reality every now and then.
    Also bare in mind the shops that never have and never will need your so called ''advertising advice'', 501 newtown does just fine without, just about every thai shop that offer 10/10 vfm and other chinese r'n't throughout the suburbs will never seek your overhyped biased reviews.

At the end of the day the amount of heat you bring on to these shops will burn you back, it might be all roses and cheers now but seriously life has weird and wonderful ways of bringing people back down to reality
    How often do you read about bbbj in QLD? But we all know what happens behind closed doors STAYS BEHIND CLOSED DOORS!!

as other members have posted about being grateful for some info they are also tired of your pollution on this forum, there is a fine line between advice and spam!

learn where that line is!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IamSam View Post
    that was a fact not a personal attack, look harder and learn the difference between the 2
    To paraphrase. Stop having a sook just because someone doesn't agree with your point of view.

He logs in with his computer and with his phone at the same time.
    You've missed the point there ! My point is this is so easily done, for them to appear together, so the whole point of this thread is irrelevant, it doesn't prove anything !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Intregrity! Honesty! Egalitarianism! Lol ... Sounds like youre drafting the Declaration of independence there mate!! .. Get some perspective, you expect far too much of our humble little punters forum ... but there you go, punters and shop owners will continue to create 'fake' user profiles to advance their silly little agendas and meanwhile ever-vigilent punters like yourself and that slarty guy will wring their hands and gnash their teeth lol .. Its just all so ridiculous and overblown
    There's been a fair bit of water under the bridge since this post. World Citizen that's a fair point perhaps I am expecting a bit too much from a bunch of punters whose focus is more on having a good time rather than such lofty ideals. When this thread started I thought I was only one of a few who subscribed to the multi login theory. Was probably looking for a bit of validation that others thought the same- I can now rest assured on that point, seems like plenty of others do.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    You've missed the point there ! My point is this is so easily done, for them to appear together, so the whole point of this thread is irrelevant, it doesn't prove anything !
    I'm not disagreeing with you that it is easily done. I don't agree that the point of the thread is irrelevant. The thread is pointing to a few topics:-
    1. Bro Ahlungor thought that there were fake AR's by 3 logins because the writing style was the same etc...
    2. Members with only a few posts were saying, "why is their opinion less legitimate than members with a lot of posts"

And it looks like people still want to discuss it since the thread hasn't died yet...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not taking moral high ground. For sure my value surely very differ to all other member including the co-accused. Personal view on OP all changed (character assessment) after the tasteless/infamous Angelina Jolie thread. Hence When get annoyed stop holding back. Overreacted.. May be..
    Commented to another King member that I will stop commenting on this thread early this morning but am failed. Definitely this will be the final response to this thread.

I'm not disagreeing with you that it is easily done. I don't agree that the point of the thread is irrelevant. The thread is pointing to a few topics:-
    1. Bro Ahlungor thought that there were fake AR's by 3 logins because the writing style was the same etc...
    2. Members with only a few posts were saying, "why is their opinion less legitimate than members with a lot of posts"

And it looks like people still want to discuss it since the thread hasn't died yet...
    Have you read the thread title ?

Of course the thread is not dead yet, arguments are always the most popular topics in a forum !

If WC won't, I would.
    I love good beer - not as much as I love a good woman, though.
    But a cold beer beats a cold woman any day

My advice to everyone:
    Log off for the rest of the day and chill out.
    Go have a punt, a cold beer, a juicy steak - whatever floats your boat or is your favourite poison.

My favourite dinner combo would be as below. Add a pint of cold brew and the world looks much brighter

dinner1.jpg
    dinner2.jpg

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    The way I see about this thread:
    It is totally UN-necessary.

I believe I am certainly non-bias in this matter. Please forget IP address argument. This is non-sense. It is so easy to hide or create IP address or having multiple IP address and users names whichever way you like .

Mr. Ahlungor, I can understand your frustration. However what is the objective of this thread?
    Do you want more members to give you just MORAL support? Or what other outcome to do you want to achieve? Even Admin cancel and banned some certain users. Do you think this is the end of it?

This exercise will cause more vigorous response from those who disagree with your view and cause more emotional reaction just like what you did.

I love to see and enjoy reading forum talking about reviews and experience about girls, punting or any interesting topics than these !!!

When do you think you can stop this??
    Just my 2 cents

you still not tell us about this:

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Oh wow.. Wannabe has 70-odd posts and been a contributing member for 18 months ... But I suppose the opinion of anyone without 1000+ posts and a 10-message a day post rate doesnt count for much from your perspective lol ... Theres a world outside this forum jellyshots - real people, real relationships... Step away from your keyboard and go take a look! :-))
    Thanks WC
    Ive been on this forum since 2010, both old and new, joined in early 2011 long before jellyshot even learnt about syd99. There are nearly 30,000 registered members here, how many have written reports? According to jellyshot, I wonder how many can post anything

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Licker View Post
    My favourite dinner combo would be as below. Add a pint of cold brew and the world looks much brighter

dinner1.jpg
    dinner2.jpg
    Mmm, I wouldn't mind going to that restaurant!
    I wonder what dessert would be

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Mmm, I wouldn't mind going to that restaurant!
    I wonder what dessert would be
    Maybe free sauce for you to dip in, or fresh cream for you to lick off ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mmm, fish pie . I supply the tartare sauce.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast