Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is IamSam and lockhard never on line together at the same time ??

Why is IamSam and lockhart never on line together at the same time ??

These two members always attack or annoy me one after another, very seldom you saw one negative comment from one and not followed by another one from the other!

And yet these two members are never (up until this moment) on line together at the same time!! I know this because I always check !! May be Admin should check if they have the same IP address.

I am not asking "them" to be banned, "they" haven't done any too nasty things yet to warrant to be banned but these cowardly behaviour just needed to be exposed.

Cheers

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

These two members always attack or annoy me one after another, very seldom you saw one negative comment from one and not followed by another one from the other!

And yet these two members are never (up until this moment) on line together at the same time!! I know this because I always check !! May be Admin should check if they have the same IP address.

I am not asking "them" to be banned, "they" haven't done any too nasty things yet to warrant to be banned but these cowardly behaviour just needed to be exposed.

Cheers

The truth will always be told however in this case your truth is a figment of your imagination

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What is this about?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think everyone should be able to express their views on this forum as long as they follow the rules. The moderators are the judges of this whether we like it or not (it is their forum after all).

Just my opinion, but I think no member regardless of status should be able to call for members to be banned or incite such a move on the open forum. I know Ahlungor isn't directly calling for a ban here, but it could be argued leverage is being applied.

Would be interested in what other members think.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by slarty View Post
    I think everyone should be able to express their views on this forum as long as they follow the rules. The moderators are the judges of this whether we like it or not (it is their forum after all).

Just my opinion, but I think no member regardless of status should be able to call for members to be banned or incite such a move on the open forum. I know Ahlungor isn't directly calling for a ban here, but it could be argued leverage is being applied.

Wise words slarty!
    I speak for myself have never attacked Ahlinger but sometimes the truth hurts and for someone to go to such lengths must be hurting from the truth.
    I rest my case, enough said!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    To all your haters!!'

Seriously dudes...you should change your name to Iamtroll, coz that's exactly what you are.

Contribute some reviews to gain some credibility before you hide behind a pseudonym. Ahlungor is a well respected contributor in this forum. I've read his recommendations and have been happy 80% of the time. That's a good enough winning ratio for me.

If you want a sure thing, then just rely on your own hands. Stop making yourself and other members miserable by having to scroll past your ignorant rants.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    WOW lost words.

Banned

hey!! WTF???!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lockhart View Post
    WOW lost words.
    how are u online the same time as me???

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    It's pretty easy to log into a computer as one account and a phone as another account. Different IP addresses will show up if the computer is on wireless and the phone is using 3G/4G.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah Jellyshots I was thinking the same thing....

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I just read all of their posts and I see there has been some friction going on.
    I am not taking any sides, a few observations though (not directed at anyone in particular):
    - I agree that ARs should be realistic, in the long term it is in the best interests of all involved; WL/MLs; shop owners; members; guests.
    - In the real world not all ARs are realistic, it is everyones responsibility to decide for themselves if they believe an AR or not.
    - If you disagree with an AR then according to forum rules you can say so, but do so without attacking anothers AR. Then everyone can form their own opinion taking into account the credibility they assign to each member.

Now Ahlungor appears to be in the rare position of being a punter and also helping out some shops. He makes no secret of this and has openly stated it a number of times. His reasons on face value appear to be honourable. If you think he may be a bit biased then fine you are entitled to think that (I am not saying he is or isn't).
    And Ahlungor since you are in this position it may be a bit difficult now and then, and you will get accusations from time to time, I think you mostly handle these well.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    Not that it really matters. People will either take you at face value or they won't. I don't think Ahlungor is doing anything wrong by helping a few if the shop owners promote their shops. Having talked to one of those shop owners myself, I know that he doesn't go out asking for freebies.

I do think that for some of the more junior members, a little word of advice... No matter how experienced a punter you are, asking others for an AR when you haven't posted one on here or criticizing other members when you haven't contributed much in the way of AR's is like painting a big target on your back.

Personally, I like hearing when other members get a few extras and stuff. It reinforces to me that this is supposed to be a forum for mates to hang out.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by slarty View Post

Just my opinion, but I think no member regardless of status should be able to call for members to be banned or incite such a move on the open forum.

Ahlungor has contributed a huge amount of info. And i think status does matter or else this forum would not have been created with out your ranking attached to your user name.

It let's us know who is actively participating in the forum about their favourite activity "punting", and those who fly in now and again and drop dick head one liners. Big bro AL isn't calling for their heads but i think he is well with in his rights, why should a high ranking members have to deal with small trolls whose contributions are mostly personal attacks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The whole saga looks familiar , when still as a Guest to the forum noticed that the OP had similar issue with other .
    Not picking on anyone just got annoyed on certain thing.
    However, my High School teacher used to lecture us "don't accuse the other whenever there are issues.. how about yourself"
    In the corporate arena , there is 360 degree appraisal practice...each year has to involve in Senior VP appraisal process .. to rate him . Of course, got PA rate from own subordinate. No suppression of voice.
    Given being named, will sit back to think through the issue and seek way to change and enhance own maturity.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by jellyshots View Post
    I don't think Ahlungor is doing anything wrong by helping a few if the shop owners promote their shops. Having talked to one of those shop owners myself, I know that he doesn't go out asking for freebies.
    You expect the shop owners to tell you everything do you? lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    It let's us know who is actively participating in the forum about their favourite activity "punting", and those who fly in now and again and drop dick head one liners. Big bro AL isn't calling for their heads but i think he is well with in his rights, why should a high ranking members have to deal with small trolls whose contributions are mostly personal attacks.
    Let's play the hypothetical game.

If someone with 2,000 posts made a personal attack against someone with 10,000 posts, is this more acceptable than someone with 10 posts attacking the person with 10,000?

If someone with 10,000 posts made a personal attack against someone with 10 posts, is this acceptable?

It is sheer delusion and arrogance to suggest that your post count means anything except how many posts you have made.

If someone has attacked AHLUNGOR, he has the right and responsibility to defend himself. Personally, I don't think he is the type of person who would hide behind his post count, but it's interesting that others seem to feel that he should.

Banned

Mon Dieu, I Sense Frustration And Tension In The Cyber Air

Gentlemen,

La freedom de speech is very important, "tres tres importante".

But with our freedoms in this life, "avec Les freedoms de Joie", we must have "la responsibilite".
    Without responsibiliy there is no contentment. Lasting contentment is very difficult, "tres tres difficulte" - like catching smoke in the wind.

La "contentment" in life is transient, fleeting, ephemeral, just like a passing diminished chord in music.

We must not let our "Joie de Vivre", our enjoyment with life and with our fun conversations in "la forum" be sullied or clouded
    by misplaced good intentions, or some unwanted & ill-informed comments born of La Ignorance.

We know "La Tit" when we see or hear one. Usually, a tit is very nice, especially when it's in the mouth.
    But sometimes a tit is just a mild and passing pain in the neck. So we ignore the tit in the neck and enjoy when La tit is in the mouth.

I can recommend many ladies who will happily give you La tit in the mouth, and you will find La contentment once more.

Bonsoir mes amis,
    Richard Le Rod

Quote Originally Posted by uber View Post
    Let's play the hypothetical game.

If someone with 2,000 posts made a personal attack against someone with 10,000 posts, is this more acceptable than someone with 10 posts attacking the person with 10,000?

If someone with 10,000 posts made a personal attack against someone with 10 posts, is this acceptable?

It is sheer delusion and arrogance to suggest that your post count means anything except how many posts you have made.

If someone has attacked AHLUNGOR, he has the right and responsibility to defend himself. Personally, I don't think he is the type of person who would hide behind his post count, but it's interesting that others seem to feel that he should.
    You think in hypotheticals, I thinking and talking about what's actually happening.

Let's take you for example your contribution to a punting forum is disagreeing with my thoughts. Now I know how bro Jellyshots fells when bomb/bomb/bomb! Was around. You are to me what bomb was to bro Jellyshots.

Someone with 2000 posts disagreeing with someone with 100000 posts???? Highly unlikely.

"Let us be judged by our peers" uber...you are not my peer and you never will be.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    You think in hypotheticals, I thinking and talking about what's actually happening.
    Answer the question. You're suggesting that post counts actually mean more than a simple count of posts. To some here, you included, it seems that a member's post count is their place in some non-existent hierarchy. I am disagreeing.

You seem to react extremely poorly to disagreement, which is really concerning for an adult.

Let's take you for example your contribution to a punting forum is disagreeing with my thoughts. Now I know how bro Jellyshots fells when bomb/bomb/bomb! Was around. You are to me what bomb was to bro Jellyshots.
    This is a lovely strawman, and an extremely disingenuous and dishonest claim. I have contributed more to this forum than my recent disagreement with your elitism.

Why are you taking this as a personal attack?

Is it possible that you could ever actually communicate in a way that doesn't involve you deliberately misinterpreting what people write, and the run off crying about it being a personal attack when people call you out on it?

Someone with 2000 posts disagreeing with someone with 100000 posts???? Highly unlikely.
    That's why it's a hypothetical.

That is literally the entire point of a hypothetical question.

"Let us be judged by our peers" uber...you are not my peer and you never will be.
    I certainly hope I never shall be.

Quote Originally Posted by uber View Post
    Answer the question. You're suggesting that post counts actually mean more than a simple count of posts. To some here, you included, it seems that a member's post count is their place in some non-existent hierarchy. I am disagreeing.

You seem to react extremely poorly to disagreement, which is really concerning for an adult.

This is a lovely strawman, and an extremely disingenuous and dishonest claim. I have contributed more to this forum than my recent disagreement with your elitism.

Why are you taking this as a personal attack?

Is it possible that you could ever actually communicate in a way that doesn't involve you deliberately misinterpreting what people write, and the run off crying about it being a personal attack when people call you out on it?

That's why it's a hypothetical.

That is literally the entire point of a hypothetical question.

I certainly hope I never shall be.
    Post count does mean something, would you prefer advice from someone who has 10000 posts or someone who had 10??? I'll go with someone who has 10000.

Non existent hierarchy? Members all have rankings even you. So they do exist.

This is the 2nd time you have followed me into a thread to disagree with my thoughts. I haven't seen you disagree with anyone else in any other thread. So you are obsessed with me only I'm flattered. Thank you.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast