Thread: bobo tried but no wow factor

Thumbs up bobo tried but no wow factor

Must admit I am running behind on reviews. For some reason I wanted to get one of the less favorable ones done.
    Saw Bobo recently at 533 where, it must be said, the standard has ranged from very good to great (Jenny, Ada,Joye,Jessica). Multiple posts confirm the quality of those 4.

Bobo tried hard I guess, but just did not have the polish or wow factor of the others. No doubt I have been spoilt for choice, quality and luck.

Maybe she was a little over-hyped...yes I know most girls are but...She is described as
    "BoBo - Slim size 6,D cup,young,very friendly,passionate,Girl Friend Experience, Singapore lady.
    "New lady @533 but experienced,passionate,and friendly..

Slim size 6 D cup, maybe when the loose skin is tucked away she is a size 6, but when I see those words in a sentence the image I have is a taught, tight college hottie, so 10/10 for good marketing style, but 3/10 for relevance to the lady. Unless you have come from the retirement village to punt, young is not an appropriate word. She may be friendly but English isn't great (I don't care about this at all) so conversations were not abundant. Her mouth didn't make me want to get passionate but others may be drawn to it.

I dont wish to disrespect Bobo but the record needs to bet set straight.. She does have a warm nature but I was not

"Client feedback very
    good and who was the punter that he got her across the line eight times on her first day!!!" ...
    . NOT ME but congratulations to the super hero captain fallacious.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Sorry to hear you didnt enjoy Bobo Spitzer, like you say there are plenty of other great girls there so no need to go with someone you dont click with. Looks like you like my kind of girls Jenny, Joey, Ada, Have you tried Shelly or Sara I would be surprised if you dont like them and the new girl Lola is good also. There are a few more but that should do you for a start. Happy punting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yup.. I found her to be a dud. When I saw that wonderwoman outfit come off, I was very disappointed.

I just realised there were earlier posts similar to mine, so sorry for repeating....the major issue I have is there is a big fat flashing fluro line between jazzing a description up a bit, or stretching the truth and a full on falsehood. I think that line was crossed. If I had more pride, and there wasnt such a quality stable (no reference to livestock or meat) I would not go back.... Unfortunately pride doesnt make me come and most of the girls there do and do well.... so I have no choice.

Banned
    Thanks for the heads-up spitzer.