Thread: Babyccino

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar

Babyccino

This is the girl I wanted to see and I am glad I made the effort to see her today as I found out it was her last day and she only came for my booking only so Thanks Duncan for honouring my booking or maybe I heard it wrong from her. Once she let me in we check each other out and she gave me a smile as I was smiling to her She ask me wether I wanted to shower together I said yes we clean each other. Once in the shower I told her I wanted to help clean her as well while she was cleaning me and I was gentle with her Once we got out of the shower we cuddle in bed and I told her show me what you can do so she gave me a kiss with a little bit of tounge and started licking my nipple and down to BBBJ to my surprise she was quite good much better than Arkiss and seem like she enjoy it which made me ready, but the damn condom is way to small and hard to put on and my dick went limp, so she decided to give me another BBBJ while I play with her a bit this time. Than I put the new condom on but it was hard but I decided to continue and told her to jump on.

We started very slow as she is so tight as I only gave her half length until she was ok than I was banging her a little not full on yet. The damn condom was so tight I though the condom was going to break and I am glad she was starting to enjoy it she must have been on top for more than 15 minutes and I was really enjoying it and started to give her the full thrust she started to become a little shy as she started not to do eyes contact as much as before which was cute, sometimes she goes slow and sometimes fast at her own will she said I am so strong and I decided to change postion and me on top. Once on top I gave her a pounding and I ask her give me a kiss Anyway I could not come at the end as the condom was making me uncomfortable and told her I wanted to stop she was a little surprise but she realized I was in a good mood, in my head why not I just fuck a cutee so thats fine I can always come back tonight and started asking her about another session to my surprise she told me that she was free after my booking and happy to do another session but I told her damn I wish I could stay but I have other appointment. I asked her also maybe another day but she say she was flying off tomorrow morning damn. Anyway this session was after 3:30 as she was late but I text Moc at 10PM to see her again after my appointment but she was gone already so maybe next time.

Face 8.5 - 9
    Body 8 to slim need more weight boobs will grow.
    Boobs A+
    Service 8.5
    BBBJ 8

Banned
    cheers IE bro for your review. has been updated to MyOutCall.COM Review collections!

Thanks IE again!

MOC SC

Banned
    Babyccino has turned back to 12H ONLY unfortunately when she is ready to take bookings.

Quote Originally Posted by MyOutCall Australia View Post
    Babyccino has turned back to 12H ONLY unfortunately when she is ready to take bookings.
    Fickle little lass isn't she !!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
    Fickle little lass isn't she !!!!
    She is. She is.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any chance she is coming back on hourly rate?

Banned
    I wish. I wish MaxPunter bro.

MyOutCall.COM

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Babyccino!

SydneyCat.COM
    Please tell her to do 2 hours minimum
    I am busy for a while but will look for sweetheart like her

Banned
    Haha. I will tell babyccino about your story and to see if she would like to do 2h+.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha. I will tell babyccino about your story and to see if she would like to do 2h+.
    1 hr for me please :-)

Banned
    Sure MaxPunter bro.

Banned
    oh no, i missed out on her while i was away, 12 hours is impossible now...

Banned
    dear bleachy bro,

do not worry... MOC got new teens coming on the way....

pls set MyOutCall.COM AS your home page if possible.

cheers.

MyOutCall.COM