Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Remi: "enigma" ... look it up!

Banned

Remi: "enigma" ... look it up!

Although I’m saving cash for an extra-long weekend in Bangkok at the end of the month, I was so interested in the talk of Remi and the differing points of view that I just had to part with another $160 and see this girl for myself. Here is my report:

Girl Summary:
    Name: Remi
    Shop: Ginza
    Nat: Japanese
    Stats: 32B/26/32 (soft breasts with large, round nipples)
    Face: 8/10
    Body: 7/10 (typically Japanese, short and petite)
    DFK: Yes (quality kissing here)
    BBBJ: Yes
    Anal: No
    69: Did not try/ask
    COB: Yes
    COF: Yes
    CIM: Yes (extra $20)
    Sex: 8/10
    Massage: 8/10
    Room: 7/10
    Damage: $100 (30m), $130 (45m), $160 (60m) I went for 60m
    Note: There is no doubt that Remi is shy. At first, I thought she wasn’t up for the job at hand but after some extra foreplay and a little bit of conversation she fired up and turned out to be quite an experience.

Experience put me on notice that Remi might not turn out to be all that good. Luckily, however, I have a lot of experience with Japanese culture. Before I proceed, I should let you brothers know that Japanese culture is to fit in, be the same, and not stand out. Even if you take a trip to Harajuku to see the groups dancing in the street you will see that generally, every member of a group is dressed identically and behaves identically. On the outside, publicly, it is considered bad to be different.

For this reason, many young Japanese people develop quite complex personalities. It starts out like you and I did: the boyhood superman fantasy, the teenage hero, etc. But Japanese define, refine, and redefine their internal persona so much that it is sometimes impossible to “hook in” to their vibe. This seemed to me to be the case with Remi. She went from respectful, to shy, to disinterested, to ambivalent, to submissive, to engaging, to enthusiastic to conversational to friendly all in one hour. I’m not sure if this is her invented persona and trademark, so to speak, or if all of that was a genuine experience for her too due to fear or lack of confidence, but I can promise you one thing: it makes me want to do her again … and I haven’t even told you about the sex … Luckily this emotional joyride comes for free … at Ginza you only pay for sex …

Remi is a typical girl next door type of girl. She has a typical Japanese build – short legs, petite, but not quite as shapely as I would like. She’s about 160cm, say 48kg, her measurements are 32B/26/32. I’m guessing those measurements. Her breasts are a big B. I don’t know how to describe properly except to say they’re a B diameter but the stand out from her chest nicely … not flat … They’re also natural. Remi has the cutest face I’ve seen in a while. Her eyes are a stand out. They look just like a letter “D” rotated anti-clockwise 90° so that the bottom of her eyes are horizontal and the top half is round. I found her eyes quite fascinating, like a cartoon character and I’ve since learned they’re known as “Harajuku Eyes”.

Respectful: Remi greeted me with the stiff bow that you would expect from Japan. Her face gave little away as to her mood or what she held in store for me. We greeted, stripped, and showered together. I didn’t have any problem with the cleanliness of the bathroom. The beginning of the hour was very orderly.

Shy: back in the room we both sat on the bed. Remi still had her towel around her. I began to kiss her. Although she let me in, she would stop and pull away briefly, easily allowing me to gently pull her back and kiss her again. Shy? Coy? Playful? I couldn’t make up my mind if this was part of the performance. While we kissed I explored her legs with my hand, working my way up over her pussy onto her flat tummy. Eventually I pulled the towel away and played with her breasts. The DFK game was good. It was exciting for me. Remi is a great kisser.

Disinterested: As I moved down to explore her body with my tongue Remi covered her eyes with her arm. I sucked on those soft little tits for a while before I realised that she seemed to be disinterested. So I worked my way back up and moved her arm away. We reverted to the kissing game for a while. This process repeated several times. If I had been in the wrong mood, or hadn’t been following the other thread on Remi here, I might have become agitated or annoyed myself. Somehow, I felt this was part of the game and continued. Perhaps it was simply her way of telling me not to hurry.

Ambivalent: We continued with the DFK. Remi was no longer pulling away. There seemed to be a competition in play as to who was the best kisser. She had one hand on the back of my head and the other wrapped around my waist, kissing me like a lover. I moved my hand down and parted her legs. Her pussy had been shaved, but she had 3-5 day growth. Perhaps she’s shy about being bald down there. While we kissed I fingered her with one … then two … then three fingers. She made noises as if it was painful. “Gambatte ne!”, I said, “keep trying!”. She did. After a few more minutes, my four fingers were in her pussy while my thumb massaged her clit. I’ve got to say, the Little Tiger was so hard by now that I though he was going to snap.

Submissive: Still the DFK continued. Remi had moved one hand down to ensure I didn’t push those four fingers any further, so I slowly withdrew. I could feel her relax and she was now warming to the passion of the kissing. With my fingers out I massaged her clit and then probed her “Star of Uranus”. I kissed her deeply and long, with a lot of tongue, and then slipped my index finger into her butthole. She grabbed my hand as I stopped at the first knuckle. “Gambatte ne!” I said again and kissed her. I didn’t move my finger and she didn’t move her hand. I kissed her around the neck and tongued her ear (Chika taught me that), and I whispered again, “Gambatte ne!”. Remi nodded and very gently, I pushed my finger up to the second knuckle. I decided that was far enough. My finger was in her butt. My tongue was in her mouth. But the poor Little Tiger hadn’t had any action and we were at least 20 minutes in.

Engaging: Still, the DFK continued. I gently removed my finger and whispered “spoil me” to Remi. I rolled away from her so I was flat on my back and Remi brightened. She rolled on top of me and kissed me back with serious passion. She then started a nice catbath down each side of my chest. Each time, right as she approached the Little Tiger, she would work her way back up my chest, gaze into my eyes and then kiss me deeply. This happened 4-5 times, the last couple she had a cheeky grin. She knew she was torturing me.

Enthusiastic: Then Remi finally went down on me, with a softness and skill that betrayed her past. There is no way this girl is inexperienced. I think she knew that I knew. Remi didn’t deep throat me, but her tongue and technique are certainly expert. I’d say she’s worked in the industry in Tokyo, although she denies it. When I couldn’t take the oral anymore, Remi slipped on a condom and mounted me. She was slow, feigning a virgin’s tightness and knowing just were to stop so that her vagina gripped my cock right on the sensitive parts. She squeezed playfully before continuing to ease herself onto my pole. Then Remi started with long methodical strokes.

I pulled her down to kiss her. We would DFK 3-4 times and then she’s sit upright and ride me like an expert. We repeated this several times before her mood suddenly changed. Her pace quickened and she started pounding me. She was coming down hard so that her clit smashed into me with every stroke. After a few more minutes she was getting sweaty and then she came. I’m pretty sure it was real because there was plenty of juice and I hadn’t cum yet. But we rolled over to missionary and I started banging her back.

While I fucked this little cherub Remi put both hands on my face and kissed me. This was different, not DFK. This was lip kissing only. She seemed to enjoy the feel of our lips touching while I banged away on her. Then she pulled one leg up and I took that as a sign to really give it to her … so I did!!! A minute later I blew my load and it was one of those pent-up, backed-up, explosive orgasms that I usually get after no punting for a week or two. I continued on for a couple more minutes and worked up a number 2. It was also a memorable cum. Remi had revealed her hand slowly and the Joker had been played. I’d had a double shot cum.

Conversational: Remi cleaned me up and I noticed we had only 20 minutes left. I’m usually starting on another round at this time, but I hadn’t even had a massage. I didn’t mind. The whole build-up had been quite an experience. I laid down and asked Remi to massage me. By now, she knew I was basically conversational in Japanese and she opened up quite a lot. We talked a lot about Japan and a little bit about Australia. Her massage technique was quite soothing. She concentrated on the muscles on either side of my back.

Friendly: At the end of the session we showered together again. Remi was more friendly and relaxed this time around. Briefly, I might just add that Remi looked a lot older to me than 22. I challenged her several times about her age because I thought she was about 30. Each time she insisted she was 22. At the end of the session Remi rummaged around her handbag and pulled out her passport. Covering her name with her finger, she showed me her passport photo and DOB. Yup! She’s 22. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her, telling her that she’s beautiful and that it’s her confidence and wisdom that made me think she was 30. Remi then nestled her face into my chest and for a few seconds we were motionless before breaking to kiss each other goodbye.

Brothers, I can understand how a session with Remi could go wrong. That is why this review focuses more on the mood than the sex. Remi might be genuinely shy and sometimes disinterested or it might be a part of an elaborate performance. Either way, follow my footsteps and you’ll walk out of the physically and emotionally satisfied. Now that I’ve committed this review to the written word I’ve had more time to reflect – Remi is not inexperienced. She knows what she’s doing. She does it her way. Take it or leave it. But if you make the effort to play her game, as I did, then I can promise you this: she’ll give you a mind-fuck that will leave you wondering just who was really in control !!!

Remi is a perfect enigma. She's a difficult code to crack, but more than worth the effort!!!

Thank you, Tiger bro, for your very detailed report. I enjoyed reading it very much and help us to understand a bit of Japanese culture.

Well done.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Wow-what a fantastic read, absolutley riveting
    Thanks Bro

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Good report tiger
    You should write a novel

50 shags of the tiger lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    More than a review... bordering on art; note how the tiger managed to incorporate all 4 listed definitions, some more cryptic than others.....or maybe I had too much acid in the 60's

a puzzling or inexplicable occurrence or situation: His disappearance is an enigma that has given rise to much speculation.
    a person of puzzling or contradictory character: To me he has always been an enigma, one minute completely insensitive, the next moved to tears.
    a saying, question, picture, etc., containing a hidden meaning; riddle.
    ( initial capital letter ) a German-built enciphering machine developed for commercial use in the early 1920s and later adapted and appropriated by German and other Axis powers for military use through World War II.

Just goes to show "No-one can forecast to you the actions of The Tiger. He is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma; but perhaps there is a key. That key is who will he fuck and review next."

Good review Tiger, wish I was experienced as you to make a girl cum. I'm trying hard to improve, maybe you could throw in some pointers haha.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review TheTiger, feel like just had a 60mins with Remi by reading your review.... will check the roster for this Remi soon. Thanks again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Tiger. Very good report. I had a session with her last week. I agree she is shy and reserved but gets into it more as the session expands.Pretty, hot body, all in all i was happy and told wilson all ok. HOWEVER I am now wondering if it was actually remi that i saw as this girl had massive tattos on her left shoulder and across the top of her arse from hip to hip. No punter has mentioned these in any review.Iam rather puzzled that such a shy,reserved,introverted,enigma would be sporting such large tattooing. Can anyone confirm if this is REMI or did i just get the name wrong?

Banned
    Hey folks. Big thanks for the compliments. It took me a while to write that one, mainly because I wanted to consider why some hadn't enjoyed their punt with Remi. I realised that the punter has to be in a good mood with this girl. As BigSize says, she really opens up as the session progresses.

Thanks for the interesting FR. It just shows that life experience & respect for other cultures can bring us big benefits. Happy punting )

Banned
    Welcome Fleming ... sure thing. Love your avatar ... what's her name?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    And for me, Remi is a sweet young girl, less enigmatic than Tiger's Remi but still uncertain and responding best to a respectful, friendly approach. I have only seen her twice - teh second time last week - and while I can't say that she was the most sexually exciting girl I have ever seen, she was exceedingly pleasant, very pretty and has an attitude of wanting to please. We chatted before doing anything and that seemed to calm her slightly.

I am not sure how long she will stay in the industry as she is, after a number of weeks, still very nervous but while she is there I would highly recommend her for a client who enjoys seeing a soft sexy, pretty young girl who will give good service and a friendly chat afterwards. Not so good for those seeking a PSE. Remember: you get the best through being polite and not pushing - but isn't that usually the case?

I will be seeing her again this week - hoping Remi doesn't feel too sad at this news - and a repeat visit is probably the best recommendation I can give.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi All,

First i have to thank "TheTiger" FR. After moved from Perth to Sydney i was quite lazy to hit the clubs and pick the girls,so tried Remi yesterday.Oooh god she is the girl really likes what she is doing. Booked Remi @ 8.30 yesterday (after so much drama made by the shop owner) for 45mins. i totally enjoyed all my 45mins. worth each and every penny.It was funny when i removed my shirt she asked me "Can i touch your muscles ?" (hey baby that's why am here).Look like she enjoyed my body ,that boost her like a wild dog in the bed. Lucky she didn't bite me .

Banned
    You got "wild dog Remi"? Wow !!! Never had that experience. I agree that Remi likes her men fit and firm.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice play of her game Tiger! Tks for such a nice sharing experience.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Just had my session with Remi today...oh wow started off abit weird and awkward but from no where she confessed her love for my favourite sports team and it was all up hill. Said she had supporter gear and everything even pyjamas.

While we were DFK'ing I slipped a few fingers inside her... oh the wetness was unbelievable, Remi was unbelievable, me thinking I could limit myself to $300 a week... totally unbelievable.

Banned
    Exactly Gucci ... that's why my review is so unusual above. Read it again ... did the same happen to you too? I think Remi is just not sure how to start a session, but 10 or 15 minutes in she changes compelety.

There is no one like her in Sydney.

I'm saving my pennies to get back and see her again.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Remi is definitely one girl I need to see, just reread Tigers post to prepare myself

altgourami
    She has dirty great big tattoos on her back. Remi is a nice girl. Too nice. Not enough money in this world to spend time at Ginza figuring her out. She told me once that she hates anything but standard service (no DFK, COF, etc). Her behaviour backs that up. She's either a naughty submissive or has resigned herself to being used as a fuck toy to make ends meet. Enigma is right. Never figured out if she enjoys the work (many girls do) or she just desperately needs the money (also, many girls do).

Quote Originally Posted by altgourami View Post
    She has dirty great big tattoos on her back. Remi is a nice girl. Too nice. Not enough money in this world to spend time at Ginza figuring her out. She told me once that she hates anything but standard service (no DFK, COF, etc). Her behaviour backs that up. She's either a naughty submissive or has resigned herself to being used as a fuck toy to make ends meet. Enigma is right. Never figured out if she enjoys the work (many girls do) or she just desperately needs the month (also, many girls do).
    I don't think she enjoys her work. Pity, she is such a sweet girl.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast