Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Best techniques to make the girls come?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jj999 View Post
    I'd say, analysing possibilities of bro Travelmate's interests and kind of character, he's doing some sarcasm here. Considering his reply too.
    But I might be wrong.

I don't know him in person too.

But well, good luck on driving WL, who you've just met, to orgasm.
    As long as you are happy and it's possible, the WL would do what you want.
    yes, I was very happy as well as the lady ... (She is a popular ML who no longer working anymore)
    I lost count. 5 times, 6 times, 7 times,.... really does not matter.
    I like the quality rather than quantity.
    Very very passion ...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I must admit I never set out to make a WL come although often it does just seem to happen.
    You guys are clearly much more dedicated than me.
    I am curious though as to whether you want to make her come because you genuinely care about her and want her to experience this pleasure.
    Or you want to make the girl come to feel good about yourself, to prove to her and yourself (and to other guys via the forum) that you are a good lover, to boost your own self esteem and ego etc.
    I have a pet theory that altruism is often just hedonism in drag. Its like people who give to charity - do they really care about the poor people they give money to or is it really just to feel good about themselves, relieve their guilt, prove to themselves and others that they are a good person etc.
    I am not being critical of anyone ( I stopped being judgemental a long, long time ago) so please don't take this as a criticism, I am just curious.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I must admit I never set out to make a WL come although often it does just seem to happen.
    I am curious though as to whether you want to make her come because you genuinely care about her and want her to experience this pleasure.
    Or you want to make the girl come to feel good about yourself, to prove to her and yourself (and to other guys via the forum) that you are a good lover, to boost your own ego etc.
    I have a pet theory that altruism is often just hedonism in drag. Its like people who give to charity - do they really care about the poor people they give money to or is it really just to feel good about themselves, relieve their guilt, prove to themselves and others that they are a good person etc.
    I am not being critical of anyone ( I stopped being judgemental a long, long time ago) so please don't take this as a criticism, I am just curious.
    For charity, esp.to SouthEast Asian, for me, partly is to relieve my guilt feeling somewhere in that region. And that's the only region I'd give charity to.

But, for others, if I don't really care for those I'm going to help, I won't do it.
    My job in the financial market has unevitably invite negative opinions from some. So, it's become a "I don't care, what the others are thinking" attitude.
    I never feel the need to lie to myself.
    I'll help when I care.

Oh, I'm not dedicated to that.
    "Make WLs enjoy a session by driving them to orgasm"
    I never know if that's something they'd enjoy, or hope to experience while working.

Or you want to make the girl come to feel good about yourself, to prove to her and yourself (and to other guys via the forum) that you are a good lover, to boost your own self esteem and ego etc.
    I think I'm guilty if both counts, and I'm not ashamed of it !

I genuinely care about the girls, and I do want to be a good lover to them. So whether it's due to my altruism or hedonism, it's not my concern.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Rooter, it is great that you are curious about this, this forum is so that we can learn off each other, as I have so much already.

I think there are no artificial divisions in sex between your own pleasure and in giving pleasure to another. Just because I get pleasure out of making a girl come doesn't make her pleasure any less genuine. I'm sure it only makes it more so! There are no artificial motivations at work. Sex is the ultimate mutual activity.(A lot of the time anyway.)

This is probably the only case where the altruism and hedonism you mention is merged so seamlessly that they become exactly the same thing. This is a miracle of reconcilation, and let's let out a great big cheer for that! Think about that, this may be the only example of this in all of humankind's world. (You are right, charity doesn't always qualify for this.)

Any of those things you mentioned eg "prove you are a good lover", and "boost your own self esteem and ego." Well, if that happens, it only happens as a by-product of your own full enjoyment of the sex. They are small sub-sets to the main game.

Looked at from the opposite angle, suppose you thought you were a poor lover because of a lack of knowledge of technique, and your self-esteem subsequently suffered. How would either of those be good for the gir'ls own pleasure? Increase your own pleasure though hers, and then both of you are in front.

This doesn't have to mean she has to come. For example, I'd be very interested in a girl that would take her own pleasure from being handcuffed while she sucks my cock while I whale the tar out of her bare arse with the flat of my hand. (Well, not that hard!) But I also love it when the girls come purely from my deliberate intentions towards them.

I know you are saying that you mean no criticism. I think that now that I have described how and why altruism and hedonism are identical when it come to sex, even that minor criticism, if you have it, you need no longer have.

Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    Rooter, it is great that you are curious about this, this forum is so that we can learn off each other, as I have so much already.

I think there are no artificial divisions in sex between your own pleasure and in giving pleasure to another. Just because I get pleasure out of making a girl come doesn't make her pleasure any less genuine. I'm sure it only makes it more so! There are no artificial motivations at work. Sex is the ultimate mutual activity.(A lot of the time anyway.)

This is probably the only case where the altruism and hedonism you mention is merged so seamlessly that they become exactly the same thing. This is a miracle of reconcilation, and let's let out a great big cheer for that! Think about that, this may be the only example of this in all of humankind's world. (You are right, charity doesn't always qualify for this.)

Any of those things you mentioned eg "prove you are a good lover", and "boost your own self esteem and ego." Well, if that happens, it only happens as a by-product of your own full enjoyment of the sex. They are small sub-sets to the main game.

Looked at from the opposite angle, suppose you thought you were a poor lover because of a lack of knowledge of technique, and your self-esteem subsequently suffered. How would either of those be good for the gir'ls own pleasure? Increase your own pleasure though hers, and then both of you are in front.

This doesn't have to mean she has to come. For example, I'd be very interested in a girl that would take her own pleasure from being handcuffed while she sucks my cock while I whale the tar out of her bare arse with the flat of my hand. (Well, not that hard!) But I also love it when the girls come purely from my deliberate intentions towards them.

I know you are saying that you mean no criticism. I think that now that I have described how and why altruism and hedonism are identical when it come to sex, even that minor criticism, if you have it, you need no longer have.
    You are a wise man Sextus and have seen right through my question. You clearly understand the Tao. Think of the Yin and Yang symbol. The Yin has the seed of Yang in it and Yang the seed of Yin in it. And in the end Yin becomes Yang and Yang becomes Yin. All distinctions vanish and all is one.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Check that out - over a thousand hits on this thread in two days.

Little Wonder and Bill_100, and the other worthy contributors, doesn't that make you feel GOOD??

Imagine the LOVE you have spread far and wide. Another cheer for them and the others I say.
    The number of hits etc is not important to me someone askes a question which I thought was fair enough and if sharing makes a punt more enjoyable for both the punter and the working lady then that cant be bad.

If bros on here are prepared to put some work in and improve how they treat a lady that can only be good for everyone.

At the end of the day the working lady will decide wether she wants to come or not and it doesnt matter how good you are if a lady doesnt want to come then you should respect her decission and not try and force the issue. If she doesnt want to come then the chances of her coming are pretty unlikely.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    You are a wise man Sextus and have seen right through my question. You clearly understand the Tao. Think of the Yin and Yang symbol. The Yin has the seed of Yang in it and Yang the seed of Yin in it. And in the end Yin becomes Yang and Yang becomes Yin. All distinctions vanish and all is one.
    I've never studied the Tao Rooter, in fact till now, I knew nothing about it.

It must be a philosophy like all philosphies, in that it exists independantly of all us, and waits be discovered for ourselves through our own observations and experience. Or we come upon it in a bookshop. (One way is more common than the other no doubt.)

But I know its symbol well. Now that you have described what it means I see how elegant it is. An aesthetic and an entire philosphy symbolised in one. Magnificent.

I've never had such a graceful concession to something I've written before either Rooter, and that says as much about you as it does about what I wrote. Thank you. And being called wise is the finest thing that has ever been said to me - but mate, now I will have to really try to live up to that, so expect many more stumbles to the many others I am already responsible for!

That's enough of sucking each others cock, people will start to think we're gay. So "fuck you ya cunt!", "have another beer!", Warney's a legend!" "go the Eels" blah blah, blah ...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    yeah!!!, Agree!!! (Don't like cricket much though, so I'll stop short of that part.)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Learned a lot from you bros. gonna try some of these skills.

Mmmm,
    You can show up, get 'serviced', 'blow' and go. Been there, done that, not something I enjoy any more.

I prefer to have fun with the person I am meeting, to take the hour or so that we have and see if we can create something special, where the two of us can relax and enjoy each other.

Not your cup of tea? That is fine, but it is what I like.

In my experience every woman is different in what they enjoy, but at the same time every woman can relax and enjoy herself if she is in right mood.

The first thing I look for are ladies I think may be able to relax, and here it is often the case that experience is the enemy of connection. Many experienced women in this profession develop a routine, a way of looking after the guy they are with, so tend to be drawn to ladies who are either too inexperienced to have developed such a routine or who are comfortable enough with what they are doing to let the routine go.

Having an orgasm can be pretty tiring and when a lady is seeing guy after guy - an endless parade of dicks if you will -so its pretty unlikely a woman in a brothel will be throwing herself into orgasm after orgasm. The first objective therefore is to disrupt that routine, to say "this guy is different", to invite her to relax, to play, to have some fun.

I will start by telling her my 3 requests

1) Tell me if I do anything you DON'T like so we can stop
    2) Tell me if I do anything you DO like so we can do some more
    3) Feel free to make

From here on its time to play it by ear, what I am looking for is a reaction, something I can work with and develop. If she hasn't taken the initiative I will set to work with hands, tongue, nose, lips, fingers and hair to tease and explore her, listening, feeling for a reaction. When I get something positive I may continue there for a while to note to come back to that. I will mix things up, moving suddenly to different parts of her body. I will mix in gentle and firm, fast and slow, always listening to her body for a reaction, and adjusting what I am doing in response.

I want her responding, playing, relaxing before we move down to her sex.

Transitioning to oral on her is something we work up to, move around, tease a bit. Before moving into the centre I will normally lick, suck and nibble on the inner thighs, esp the area of the tendons, often being quite forcefully with my tongue before moving over to the clit.

By now she should be interested and involved and I will explore how she likes to be licked, often starting with a light flick and then maybe a probing tongue as far into her as I can. But again mixing it up to see what this individual woman responds to, what she enjoys.

My preferred way of operating is to but a finger with a well filed (and tested on my had to make sure there are no sharp bits left) finger tip inside the pussy to get feedback on how she is responding, I find I get far batter data from there than from anywhere else. Few women have much voluntary control down there, esp when they are being eaten out properly.

Broadly speaking I find there are two main groups for ladies. One enjoys the clit itself flicked with the tongue, rapidly but lightly, the other enjoys longer, harder, deeper strokes starting around then vaginal opening and moving up over the clit. The important thing is to keep it up, vary it a bit, but keep it up. You are essentially masturbating the woman and to get her over the line it will take time and persistence. I will get tired, my neck will sometimes hurt, but is she is responding then you just keep going and going and going until you get her there.

The key thing again is listening to what her body is tell you, feeling her response (her real response - ignore the fake moaning - if your doing it right that will stop) , adapting to what her body is telling you works.

Is it a fair bit of work? Sure it is, but when you are a balding middle aged slightly chubby guy there is something rather special in taking a 20 something beauty and reducing her to a gasping, shaking, quivering wreck, covered in sweat and twitching uncontrollably for minutes at a time, looking down at her "out-of-it" smile and saying in your head - "I did that". Special to me anyway. And make no mistake about it, if you listen to what the lady's body is telling you and put the work in you can give even a working girl something both of you will remember.

If we have had a good time, I will often ask if she would like me to come back - regularly she will say yes, and then the questions is "early in the shift" (so she is fresh) or "late" (so she doesn't need to keep energy in reserve for the next guy). Quite a few will say "early" but some will ask for me to make sure I am her last customer for the day.

Boater

Well said Sextus

Boater

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    it's a fair bit of work? Sure it is, but when you are a balding middle aged slightly chubby guy there is something rather special in taking a 20 something beauty and reducing her to a gasping, shaking, quivering wreck, covered in sweat and twitching uncontrollably for minutes at a time, looking down at her "out-of-it" smile and saying in your head - "I did that". Special to me anyway. And make no mistake about it, if you listen to what the lady's body is telling you and put the work in you can give even a working girl something both of you will remember.
    Well worth the wait for your input Boater.

Thanks as always......

Quote Originally Posted by boater View Post
    Mmmm,
    You can show up, get 'serviced', 'blow' and go. Been there, done that, not something I enjoy any more.

I prefer to have fun with the person I am meeting, to take the hour or so that we have and see if we can create something special, where the two of us can relax and enjoy each other.

Not your cup of tea? That is fine, but it is what I like.

In my experience every woman is different in what they enjoy, but at the same time every woman can relax and enjoy herself if she is in right mood.

The first thing I look for are ladies I think may be able to relax, and here it is often the case that experience is the enemy of connection. Many experienced women in this profession develop a routine, a way of looking after the guy they are with, so tend to be drawn to ladies who are either too inexperienced to have developed such a routine or who are comfortable enough with what they are doing to let the routine go.

Having an orgasm can be pretty tiring and when a lady is seeing guy after guy - an endless parade of dicks if you will -so its pretty unlikely a woman in a brothel will be throwing herself into orgasm after orgasm. The first objective therefore is to disrupt that routine, to say "this guy is different", to invite her to relax, to play, to have some fun.

I will start by telling her my 3 requests

1) Tell me if I do anything you DON'T like so we can stop
    2) Tell me if I do anything you DO like so we can do some more
    3) Feel free to make

From here on its time to play it by ear, what I am looking for is a reaction, something I can work with and develop. If she hasn't taken the initiative I will set to work with hands, tongue, nose, lips, fingers and hair to tease and explore her, listening, feeling for a reaction. When I get something positive I may continue there for a while to note to come back to that. I will mix things up, moving suddenly to different parts of her body. I will mix in gentle and firm, fast and slow, always listening to her body for a reaction, and adjusting what I am doing in response.

I want her responding, playing, relaxing before we move down to her sex.

Transitioning to oral on her is something we work up to, move around, tease a bit. Before moving into the centre I will normally lick, suck and nibble on the inner thighs, esp the area of the tendons, often being quite forcefully with my tongue before moving over to the clit.

By now she should be interested and involved and I will explore how she likes to be licked, often starting with a light flick and then maybe a probing tongue as far into her as I can. But again mixing it up to see what this individual woman responds to, what she enjoys.

My preferred way of operating is to but a finger with a well filed (and tested on my had to make sure there are no sharp bits left) finger tip inside the pussy to get feedback on how she is responding, I find I get far batter data from there than from anywhere else. Few women have much voluntary control down there, esp when they are being eaten out properly.

Broadly speaking I find there are two main groups for ladies. One enjoys the clit itself flicked with the tongue, rapidly but lightly, the other enjoys longer, harder, deeper strokes starting around then vaginal opening and moving up over the clit. The important thing is to keep it up, vary it a bit, but keep it up. You are essentially masturbating the woman and to get her over the line it will take time and persistence. I will get tired, my neck will sometimes hurt, but is she is responding then you just keep going and going and going until you get her there.

The key thing again is listening to what her body is tell you, feeling her response (her real response - ignore the fake moaning - if your doing it right that will stop) , adapting to what her body is telling you works.

Is it a fair bit of work? Sure it is, but when you are a balding middle aged slightly chubby guy there is something rather special in taking a 20 something beauty and reducing her to a gasping, shaking, quivering wreck, covered in sweat and twitching uncontrollably for minutes at a time, looking down at her "out-of-it" smile and saying in your head - "I did that". Special to me anyway. And make no mistake about it, if you listen to what the lady's body is telling you and put the work in you can give even a working girl something both of you will remember.

If we have had a good time, I will often ask if she would like me to come back - regularly she will say yes, and then the questions is "early in the shift" (so she is fresh) or "late" (so she doesn't need to keep energy in reserve for the next guy). Quite a few will say "early" but some will ask for me to make sure I am her last customer for the day.

Boater
    That's all well and good boater. I fully appreciate where you are coming from.
    As long as we have a grip on reality it's OK.
    As long as we appreciate the following:
    -that this gorgeous young girl is giving you her time because you are paying her.
    -that if you met a girl like this in a pub or club and tried to chat her up she would tell you to f*** off (in a polite Asian way)
    -that if you made a booking with this girl and said " I don't have any money on me, but it doesn't matter, I like you and you like me so I don't need to pay you anymore. I'm a funny, interesting guy and I know how to lick pussy" she would tell you to f*** off (in a polite Asian way)
    -that its the fact that you are ordinary rather than special that makes her give you her number or see you again. It's because you are not too old, or too ugly, or too fat, or too big, or too small, or too smelly, or not of an unfavoured ethnic background. That you are not handsome or interesting enough that there is a risk of her actually falling for you. You are a safe bet.
    -that as soon as you walk out the door she is already thinking about her next client.
    As long as you understand and are OK with that its cool. Enjoy that 60 minutes you have with a gorgeous young japanese/korean/thai girl. Feel her young skin, fuck her wet mouth and tight pussy, make her cum, and cum in her soft wet young mouth. Enjoy!

That's all well and good boater. I fully appreciate where you are coming from.
    As long as we have a grip on reality it's OK.
    As long as we appreciate the following:
    -that this gorgeous young girl is giving you her time because you are paying her.
    -that if you met a girl like this in a pub or club and tried to chat her up she would tell you to f*** off (in a polite Asian way)
    -that if you made a booking with this girl and said " I don't have any money on me, but it doesn't matter, I like you and you like me so I don't need to pay you anymore. I'm a funny, interesting guy and I know how to lick pussy" she would tell you to f*** off (in a polite Asian way)
    -that its the fact that you are ordinary rather than special that makes her give you her number or see you again. It's because you are not too old, or too ugly, or too fat, or too big, or too small, or too smelly, or not of an unfavoured ethnic background. That you are not handsome or interesting enough that there is a risk of her actually falling for you. You are a safe bet.
    -that as soon as you walk out the door she is already thinking about her next client.
    As long as you understand and are OK with that its cool. Enjoy that 60 minutes you have with a gorgeous young japanese/korean/thai girl. Feel her young skin, fuck her wet mouth and tight pussy, make her cum, and cum in her soft wet young mouth. Enjoy!
    I wan't born yesterday Rooter. Despite there being another human being looking at you out of that working lady's eyes, the circumstances do normally create the situation you describe.

At the same time, and even conceding all that, just because she is being paid does not mean she should be treated like an object solely there for my pleasure.

And despite all the issues and reasons why not, every so often I do meet someone who I truly do get on with, but that is a completely different thread ...

Boater

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    "Enjoy that 60 minutes you have with a gorgeous young japanese/korean/thai girl. Feel her young skin, fuck her wet mouth and tight pussy, make her cum, and cum in her soft wet young mouth. Enjoy!"

Yes, live in the moment. Embrace the moment. Celebrate the moment.

It is all we really have.

Eternity is no friend.

I wan't born yesterday Rooter. Despite there being another human being looking at you out of that working lady's eyes, the circumstances do normally create the situation you describe.

At the same time, and even conceding all that, just because she is being paid does not mean she should be treated like an object solely there for my pleasure.

And despite all the issues and reasons why not, every so often I do meet someone who I truly do get on with, but that is a completely different thread ...

Boater
    I'm with you on this Bro Boater !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar

Boater
    These girls are human treat them right, show thwm you care about them and your punting will go to the next level and this is an area where the asian ladies excell.

We are lucky to have this forum to help us find these lovely ladies make the most of it and look after them that way we all end up winners.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlewonder View Post
    These girls are human treat them right, show thwm you care about them and your punting will go to the next level and this is an area where the asian ladies excell.

We are lucky to have this forum to help us find these lovely ladies make the most of it and look after them that way we all end up winners.
    Couldn't agree more .....

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast