Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Best techniques to make the girls come?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Perhaps one important point that to me is obvious but may not be to you all is that it takes time I always spend 2 hours with my favourite and at least one hour with any girl I see.

The chance of having success with a lady and getting her to come in a 30 minute are fairly low. Of course it can happen usually if she is really horny probably because she has not worked much lately or has been on holidays etc.

The other thing in my favour is that I punt early in the day most of the time, that way the girl is fresh she isnt tired and she hasnt come already that day. MInd you with most girls they come easier after the first time or after they have come once, some however deliberately dont come more than once or twice as its too tiring.

I saw Ada for the first time last week and afterwards all the girls and Angie were in the kitchen and Ada said something to Angie and the other girls in Chinese, Angie said to me Add said she is tired now want to sleep you make her come to much the other girls laughed and Shelly says he does that to all of us. Ah may be thats why they were all trying to get me to go with them incluidng Shelly ( see Ada report elsewhere on this forum)

Point is you need time on your side and it can be hard work, but the worse thing you can do to a girl is give up when you have her almost there just remember how it feels when that happens to you. With a girl I think its even worse because they find it harder to get to that point in the first place. However we all fail sometimes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have just seen this thread and as I was the one who provoked Sextus's comment I need to contribute.

As with Littlewonder I believe that you need a longer session, 30min jobs are just not long enough unless to get a nymphomaniac and there are not to many of those around. A minimum of a one hour session and preferably longer like two. LW has also covered most of the issues but as Sextus wants a do-it yourself guide so here goes.

Key points IMHO are:

- book your session early in the day when she is fresh. Make sure your personal hygeine is good, clean your teeth.

- have a longer session at least one hour, preferably more as females are totally different to men and need time

- take it slowly, do not rush it and be gentle

- test what the girl likes, watch for signs of response or lack and try something else

- gentle kissing, touching and stroking of her body and looking for her erogenous zones; again do not rush. Be gentle with her breasts and do not grab and twist the nipples, gently kiss, lick and suck them. They are sensitive organs.

- some girls like DATY and some do not; however if they do, start by moving down the body then around the groin area down the insides of their legs, rather than diving straight in. The anatomy of the clitoris is interesting and the "clitoral legs" extend around the pubic region and down the insides of their legs. Brush up on the anatomy here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clitoris

- then move inwards across the labia majora and up around the mons. If she is a responsive type this will create an desire in her clitoris. This is when you can start to move on to the clitoris proper and after a while you could try pushing her hood up to get more direct access to the glans, but be gentle.

- as the clitoral legs extend around the area you may try to put a bit of pressure with your hand on the pubic bone

- when she is worked up you can move up and kiss and then, if allowed, go to work with your finger after applying a bit of lubricant to increase sensitivity but be careful to take it slowly, only use one finger and do not hurt. At the same time use your other hand to touch and stimulate the lower abdomen.

- Search for her G-spot which is normally about 3 cm insite on the upper part of the vagina and gently rotate your finger.

- this is usually enough to get her to orgasm and in some cases to squirt.

- after she has come sometimes she may like the cervix to be gently touched which creates a nice feeling in some girls

- must be some mutual chemistry or it can be a lost cause

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Bill, the wait for your input was definitely well worth it.
    You sure have some very satisfied girls at Ginza.
    I'm bookmarking yr notes- brilliant .

Thanks again, your a star........

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Fucking brilliant man. Thank you, thank you, thank you. : - ) !

A commendation your way Sextus
    One of the best threads in this Forum without doubt........

Quote Originally Posted by bill_100 View Post
    I have just seen this thread and as I was the one who provoke Sextus's comment I need to contribute.

As with Littlewonder I believe that you need a longer session, 30min jobs are just not long enough unless to get a nymphomaniac and there are not to many of those around. A minimum of a one hour session and preferably longer like two. LW has also covered most of the issues but as Sextus wants a do-it yourself guide so here goes.

Key points IMHO are:

- book your session early in the day when she is fresh. Make sure your personal hygeine is good, clean your teeth.

- have a longer session at least one hour, preferably more as females are totally different to men and need time

- take it slowly, do not rush it and be gentle

- test what the girl likes, watch for signs of response or lack and try something else

- gentle kissing, touching and stroking of her body and looking for her erogenous zones; again do not rush. Be gentle with her breasts and do not grab and twist the nipples, gently kiss, lick and suck them. They are sensitive organs.

- some girls like DATY and some do not; however if they do, start by moving down the body then around the groin area down the insides of their legs, rather than diving straight in. The anatomy of the clitoris is interesting and the "clitoral legs" extend around the pubic region and down the insides of their legs. Brush up on the anatomy here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clitoris

- then move inwards across the labia majora and up around the mons. If she is a responsive type this will create an desire in her clitoris. This is when you can start to move on to the clitoris proper and after a while you could try pushing her hood up to get more direct access to the glans, but be gentle.

- as the clitoral legs extend around the area you may try to put a bit of pressure with your hand on the pubic bone

- when she is worked up you can move up and kiss and then, if allowed, go to work with your finger after applying a bit of lubricant to increase sensitivity but be careful to take it slowly, only use one finger and do not hurt. At the same time use your other hand to touch and stimulate the lower abdomen.

- Search for her G-spot which is normally about 3 cm insite on the upper part of the vagina and gently rotate your finger.

- this is usually enough to get her to orgasm and in some cases to squirt.

- after she has come sometimes she may like the cervix to be gently touched which creates a nice feeling in some girls

- must be some mutual chemistry or it can be a lost cause
    You are the man bro

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Aren't we such a nice customer!!

To be honest, you pay your money for you to cum. So technically speaking, as long as your bit is done, it should be "mission accomplished".

But, of course, that's not a fun, really.... we want to see the girl to cum as well because:
    1) You feel you achieved something
    2) If you are getting along with the girl, it is natural desire for her to have a good time too - it's a natural human feeling

Anyway, thank you very much for all the advise - I'm not so experienced in this field and all the bros technique/suggestion is great!

Another important part is, to make her cum is not everything for a successful part. As long as you treat the girl with respect and have a nice chat before/after the session, it will leave a good impression to her even though she didn't cum.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    - some girls like DATY and some do not;
    I think most of them like it but not if its a short session and they dont have time to get aroused or enjoy it also if they think you are going to be rough or not finish the job then they are reluctant to let you start.

But each to their own and for me it all works better with the passionate girls.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by the wizard View Post
    A commendation your way Sextus
    One of the best threads in this Forum without doubt........

Thanks Wizard!

I got my word programme up in a window, and this thread up in another window, and I have just finished highlghting the relevant contributions and dragging and dropping them over to the word doocument.

I can neaten up the text afterwards.

So there you go, all archived and ready to print out and put into a leather binder in my bookshelf with gold embossing on the spine.

Thanks again fellas, terrific work, really good.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Check that out - over a thousand hits on this thread in two days.

Little Wonder and Bill_100, and the other worthy contributors, doesn't that make you feel GOOD??

Imagine the LOVE you have spread far and wide. Another cheer for them and the others I say.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just make sure to get any permission required from the girl before doing:
    A. Inserting finger
    B. DATY
    C. Kissing and touching their body

How you get the permission, it's up to you.

Point C, sounds funny, and you might not believe me.
    But those girls, are treating customers as... Umm.. Customers!

If you get what I mean.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jj999 View Post
    Just make sure to get any permission required from the girl before doing:
    A. Inserting finger
    B. DATY
    C. Kissing and touching their body

How you get the permission, it's up to you.

Point C, sounds funny, and you might not believe me.
    But those girls, are treating customers as... Umm.. Customers!

If you get what I mean.
    Totally agree that everything must be with the girl's permission and you must respect her as a woman, not just an object.

Sex should be satisfying to both parties IMHO. So many punters just treat the girls as dirt and as a receptacle for their semen rather than human beings and are very self centered and selfish.

When seeing a new girl always ask them straight out to tell you if you try to do something that they do not like to tell you immediately but to also tell you what they do like. Boater always put that in his ARs.

Taking it slowly helps to develop her trust and biological response normally will kick in. This develops the chemistry which is a must in any relationship, short term or long term.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    Check that out - over a thousand hits on this thread in two days.

Little Wonder and Bill_100, and the other worthy contributors, doesn't that make you feel GOOD??

Imagine the LOVE you have spread far and wide. Another cheer for them and the others I say.
    Sextus, I cannot speak for Littlewonder but the number of hits on the board do not impress me at all. All I wanted to do was to educate as a question had been raised and I decided to outline things that I have found to be successful in my hands. If you like a "cheat sheet" guide as an answer. Other people could try it and see if it works for them.

I am mature aged, average looking fellow so for sure, it is not my Brad Pitt looks and personality that is affecting the girl.

It may not work in all cases as one of my reports indicated but it statistically does.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Again, great advice from both of you for everyone to follow. I know I will.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    HAHA. I have tried everything last night!

SENSATIONAL!

great travelmate

what was the main thing that worked ?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by the wizard View Post
    great travelmate

what was the main thing that worked ?
    everything works ... it work for me at least 6 times ..haha

Good i will try wed. Let everyone know

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Travelmate who was the lucky girl you tested it on?

Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    HAHA. I have tried everything last night!

SENSATIONAL!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'd say, analysing possibilities of bro Travelmate's interests and kind of character, he's doing some sarcasm here. Considering his reply too.
    But I might be wrong.

I don't know him in person too.

But well, good luck on driving WL, who you've just met, to orgasm.
    As long as you are happy and it's possible, the WL would do what you want.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast