Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Best techniques to make the girls come?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Best techniques to make the girls come?

Bill_100 in his report on Ginza's Remi, said he was having some trouble with her "which was a blow to my ego, as I can usually get most girls to come without difficulty."

Without difficuty! Wow!

Bill_100, mate, could you offer everyone the techniques you use that you have found work best to make the girls come? This is your experience, which is so incredibly valuable to you, but also to the rest of us, and I would so appeciate if you could take a little bit of time in the necessary detail to help the rest of we brothers with this advice. And also help the girls we see of course!

What about the rest of you too. Are there really good techniques you have - even fail safe techniques - that you have found to work in your own experience to get the girls to orgasm?

I, for one, would print out the results of this thread and pin it over my toilet so that I could read it and remind myself of all this collected wisdom everytime I go for a slash. ie, more than a dozen times a day, seven days a week. And even with my slow brain, some of it would hopefully sink in eventually.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    slow, rhythmical tongue work on the labia majora with an occasional deeper lick to the labia minora brushing up against, but not focussing on, the clitoris. Best to have her lying on the bed and you kneeling in front of her. Gets any woman going: always.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Fantastic Wayne, this is a great start! Do you know how many brothers you have just helped in addition to me? Thanks mate!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think the easiest way to make girls cum is just to let them do it to themselves. I am not saying to just lay there and do nothing either, because that obviously won't work.

I find that guys are just there to facilitate the orgasm but not to induce it. I make girls cum sometimes but most of them tell me that the best orgasms they have are when they are in control of it.

By facilitating, I mean: help create the mood by foreplay or dirty talk or rough sex or whatever the girl you are with is into. Read into her movements and don't go against her flow. Bottom line: create the mood and maintain it.

But then again, this is just my theory and I could be just super bad and lazy at sex.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    slow, rhythmical tongue work on the labia majora with an occasional deeper lick to the labia minora brushing up against, but not focussing on, the clitoris. Best to have her lying on the bed and you kneeling in front of her. Gets any woman going: always.
    Thanks Wayne.

Sextus good thread, I am eager to grab some tips as I'm sure
    every one else would...

I also agree with Andy, as the same thing happened with me several
    times.
    The girls simply took over, worked themselves into a rythm and whalla......

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Another really interesting and valuable piece of advice. A little trickier to apply than a specific manual technique, but still good. I won't come in again unless I have a contribution to make, but, in advance, my comments and gratitude apply to further contributers to this thread.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The one golden tip that I ever got, is never ask "Have you cum yet?" ..."Did you cum? " , "Are you cumming"

Never ask that...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yes, avoid a mood killer. Pure gold mate, pure gold.

You guys are talking about making a girl cum in general love making and not specifically for punting right ?

As I have never even attempted to make a WL cum.

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    WL's, WL's, WL's !!

Girlfriends will benefit from this too.

(Where is Bill_100?)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    You guys are talking about making a girl cum in general love making and not specifically for punting right ?

As I have never even attempted to make a WL cum.

Cheers

no, it makes no difference whether she is a working girl or not. I have always found that treating the woman as a woman and respecting her as an individual, regardless of the circumstance, results in more satisfying sex.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Mate, girls are different creatures.

We may cum even if we fuck a stranger.

Girls, it's all feeling.

And in rare cases, the dick size 'preferences'. Too big, it hurts. Too small, it won't make them come.

But, easier to explain, it's the combination of those two.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    "Mate, girls are different creatures.

Girls, it's all feeling."

Great insight. Yes.

How do we make them "feel" then. The specific techniques, manual and psychological.

My tip for making a girl cum is keep a constant pace and never rush.
    No matter what you do, where you kiss, where you lick, go slow. Then listen for changes in breathing, moans etc. Once you find the places/areas that get her going, stay there. But always stay at a constant pace. I do this to their whole body as different girls have different sensitive areas. Seems to work.

I also encourage them to tell me what they like - makes it a hell of a lot easier.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by amchunki View Post
    My tip for making a girl cum is keep a constant pace and never rush.
    No matter what you do, where you kiss, where you lick, go slow. Then listen for changes in breathing, moans etc. Once you find the places/areas that get her going, stay there. But always stay at a constant pace. I do this to their whole body as different girls have different sensitive areas. Seems to work.

I also encourage them to tell me what they like - makes it a hell of a lot easier.
    But you've got to take into account "customer service"

One thing for sure, if a girl hates you or simply doesn't like you, can never make her cum ! In short, a girl won't cum if she doesn't let go !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Click with girl first , in the comfortable zone then Do the painting Upside Down with a counting beats and just wait for the juice melt down from Da Wee Wee. If she like you then you can make her cum.

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    One thing for sure, if a girl hates you or simply doesn't like you, can never make her cum ! In short, a girl won't cum if she doesn't let go !
    This is so rigth...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Yeah. That's right.

If you were on top, while you are pumping, and suddenly feel something is going on down there, because it's very slippery. Feels like she adds more lubricant.
    Good sign. Lol.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Where's the Boater when you need him ??

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast