Thread: Jacob Style =P

Junior Member(有D料到)

Jacob Style =P

G'day all =P

It has been a while since I posted a review, but I had to tie myself to my seat to write one after spending time with Jacob !!

OK. Point noted that MOC has written some crazy words on her profile and Jacob doesn't even know what some of them mean. For me, I don't care, its fun marketing like this as long as the girl will try her best during the session. And that's exactly what she did!

Let me please give my apology to Jacob as I requested her on a day which she wasn't working, and she was spending time with her friends. However, she was kind enough to make a trip for me !! Kudos for her!

I have seen Jacob in passing a couple of times when she was the receptionist, my mate and I have always tempted to try her and finally I had this chance.

She's tall, long pair of legs and a body covered with pure white skin. I just love this kind of girls. When she smiles, she is so cute and innocent like a 18 years old.

In the bedroom, she's someone that doesn't require any encouragements. She can surely take charge of the whole session if you let her LOL and trust me, she will suck/ride/fuck you until your very last drop...!

It was a little awkward for us when we were having a shower, as we are both so tall and water was just every where. She has no where to hide to prevent her hair from getting wet :-) I was too busy enjoying what was in front of me to help her with that LOL

Once in bed, she started DFK and sucking my dick without even skipping a beat. There gone my usual routine of chatting to make the girl more comfortable, but I guess she feels more comfortable when my cock is in her mouth !! It was non-stop DT for more than 15 mins... Size is no barrier for her and she seems to enjoy it too!!

Well, I ain't going to let her take control of the whole session so I flipped her around and started my oral assault. From ears..to her neck..from DFK to her belly..from the inside of her thighs to her little private area.. The whole time she was still in control..wasn't very excited, until my tongue landed on her clit... HAHA.. I love it when a girl is starting to fully enjoy themselves.. letting their body natural feelings take over their logic to control.. She moans and moans, then came the bed sheet and pillow grabbing.. anything for her to hold onto when she enjoys a good DATY!!! I am very kind to offer my hands for her to hold onto while I take her to heaven LOL

Naturally, fingering was the next on the menu and it has obviously taken her to a slightly higher level of enjoyment. BUT!! She suddenly took my finger out with her left hand and grabbed my dick with her right! She looked at my finger and said "This is way way too small for me, I want the one on my right hand!" SURE THING! I guess that's the only thing a man could have said when a lady asks so nicely for your dick!

She wasted no time to resume her control, and started riding me like I had never experienced before. I truly felt like she is a rider and I was gonna be her freaking Melbourne Cup winning horse!! I took over control and began pounding her on top, what a view of her D cup breasts from up top LOL. We fucked until we were covered in sweat and a mutual break began..

That's when I can reapply my usual routine, chatting about anything and everything..we shared so many laughs at the expense of our mutual friends..including our dearest MOC The chats went on forever and it did what I wanted it to do, which is to establish the connection I needed, the "Click"!

We clicked, but she suddenly realized there is only a bit of time left. I was fully prepared for her to say lets go shower and call it a night. But instead! She said "Time is almost up! Lets hurry up and fuck once more!!!!!"

Dear Dear Dear.....A man should never say no to his lady in bed and I am fucking willing to oblige to her sexy request!

This round of sex is 200 times better than what we had earlier since we have clicked and knew what each other wanted.. It was hot..sweating and the most of all, memorable... I still recalls these moments every time I closed my eyes now..

OH! Some might wonder why I named this thread Jacob's Style. As she is the kind of girl that can never sit still, her bum will goes on fire if she does ( HER EXACT WORDS ) LOL While we were talking, this playful little beauty was dancing along to the gangnam style song on her back......Trust me, it will be the best gangnam style moves you have seen ... million times better than the fatty PSY =P

MOC BRO. Can you please make sure she sees my report as I won't mind a kiss and a hug from her the next time I see her LOL HAHAHAHHAAHHAHA Or, she might get a bit angry as I might have shared too much ..HEHE.. Either way, I would love to see her reactions. You have my number and my wechat, I have no issue if you share them to her so she can tell me her thoughts first hand LOL Pretty please.....

Jacob...a girl that is at the top of my list...a girl that will forever be on my mind ... Bros ...do try her as it is merely impossible that you won't enjoy yourself!

P.S My mate tried Ada and he had a grin on his face ear to ear for 2 days now...Apparently she is another hidden gem at MOC. I also saw this little cute Taiwanese doll "Katti" on my way out...her smile kills LOL Cute little doll ! She's next!!!

Banned
    Finally many brothas can see the secret of Jacob@MOC.

Thanks for sharing.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice ,is she shaved down there, I like it hairy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I hope not...nothing like a smooth pussy...each to their own of course!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 0488883825 View Post
    Nice ,is she shaved down there, I like it hairy
    Well, normally MOC requires all gals got shaved before they start to see clients.

cheers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MyOutCall Australia View Post
    Well, normally MOC requires all gals got shaved before they start to see clients.

cheers.
    Is she shaved?

Banned
    YES, She is shaved.

MOC Rikki
    She's on today, welcome bookings!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm not sure if she's put on a whole lot of kilos or there was an error, but the 'Jacob' I saw was pretty overweight and far far from just 'baby fat'? She had a small tattoo on her wrist. Anyone can verify? Not dissing her service but for at most half the price you can get the same in an actual shop. First dud at MOC for me.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ukoyrnez View Post
    I'm not sure if she's put on a whole lot of kilos or there was an error, but the 'Jacob' I saw was pretty overweight and far far from just 'baby fat'? She had a small tattoo on her wrist. Anyone can verify? Not dissing her service but for at most half the price you can get the same in an actual shop. First dud at MOC for me.
    LoL Jacob did put on weight last time I saw her. But she is such a lovely girl with amazing skill up on top of the market.

Banned
    The pic she has on the site is pretty tempting. MOC should update her pics on the site instead of leaving the old misleading pics on there trying to lure people in, only for them to be disappointed.