Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Never trust a working girl

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by cisco View Post
    I just read this thread again, my question is Guys , Where are we now ?

Hey Cisco! I'm outa here!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    READ ON.
    I'll USE ACADEMICAL AND INTELLECTUAL (sounding) way to draw conclusion that SYDNEY ASIAN WL is THE MOST TRUSTWORTHY GROUP IN AUSTRALIA.

New data come out from the exact same document. Page 26.

"Sydney sex workers were significantly less likely to drink alcohol to excess than were sex workers in Melbourne
    or Perth: 44% of sydney workers had never drunk more than four alcoholic drinks in a day, compared with 27% in Melbourne and 23% in Perth; p<0.001. This may reflect the higher proportion of asian sex workers in sydney brothels. The sshc data showed 6% of sex workers reported drinking >140 gms of alcohol per week (non-asian 10% vs asian 2%, p<0.001).
    also of note, is that only 2% of sydney lash participants had injected a drug in the previous 12 months, significantly lower than in Melbourne (10%) and Perth (14%; p<0.001). Again this finding was supported by the SSHC data where 8% of the women reported ever having injected drugs, with <1% of the asian women doing so (Table 13)."

So from this fact, I will use the data about ALCOHOL.
    Considering this forum is mainly asian brothels. I'd use the 2% sydney asian sex workers drinks more than 140gms/week.

140gms of alcohol is roughly 10 standard drinks equal to roughly 9 285ML glasses of full strength beer (4.8% alc).
    So, only 2% of Asian workers drinks more than 10 glass of beer per week.

And I also get another data from this link:
    http://salvos.org.au/need-help/the-f...gedrinking.pdf

"Alcohol is one of the most widely used drugs in Australia. At least one in ten Australians can be classified as binge drinkers, and 6%
    of all adult Australians abuse alcohol
    or are dependent on it. About one in every four people are ‘problem drinkers’, meaning they drink more than the recommended limits."

To describe what is a dogmatic, well I'm a book follower, not outside the box thinker. Please read the next interesting conclusion I'd draw from this data.

- Do you agree that problem drinker, in general terms, are less trustworthy than a non-problem drinker?

- Do you agree that binge drinker are worse than problem drinker?

- Do you agree that alcohol abuser and dependent are the worst of problem drinker and binge drinker?
    I assum

Data from SSHC Only 2% of Asian sex workers drink more than 140gms.
    Recommended limit for low risk drinker is 2 standard drinks a day.
    Which is 14 glass a week.
    98% of these asian girls, are not even going over the recommended limit of low risk.

Because you agree that problem drinker (25% of Australian) is less trustworthy than a non-problem drinker.
    You'd also agree that binge drinker (10% of Australian) is even less trustworthy.
    You'd also agree that alcohol abuser and dependent (6%) are the least trustworthy than those 3 above.

2% is way lower than 6%.
    That 6% is the worst of the worst.
    Therefore, I can DRAW TWO INTERESTING CONCLUSION

1. SYDNEY ASIAN WL, AS A GROUP IS MORE TRUSTWORTHY THAN AUSTRALIAN IN GENERAL.

2. SYDNEY ASIAN WL, AS A GROUP IS THE MOST TRUSTWORTHY IN AUSTRALIA

How is that?
    Do you know that?

"All I am making is a generalised statement based on common sense. This is not a blanket stereotype which should be applied indiscriminately to all Australian. However, I fear this distintion is lost on many. "

This quote was from GALACTUS' post, with "WLs" removed and changed to "Australian".

You should put this in museum of arts or somewhere.
    In a banner with big wordings
    "DID YOU KNOW?"

Hey, your common sense is wrong. Numbers are numbers. There aren't anything wrong with numbers.

You should include this findings in all trivia quiz everywhere!

Wait, wait, wait.
    How come it sounded very stupid? How come I had some kind of deja vu?
    Is there any post similar to this one? LOL.

- This link define what is problem drinker http://www.mhfa.com.au/documents/gui...king_may09.pdf

"refers to drinking alcohol in amounts that exceed the low-risk recommendations in national drinking guidelines. It is important that you are familiar with the national guidelines for low-risk alcohol consumption in your country and how these guidelines define a standard drink. (A standard drink contains approximately 10g of alcohol; however the exact amount varies between countries.)"

- This link define what is binge drinking
    http://www0.health.nsw.gov.au/factsh...l/alcohol.html

"Binge-drinking means drinking a lot over a few hours - or non-stop over days or weeks. This can be very dangerous as it makes the harms from alcohol worse. Also, because drinking a lot can stop you thinking clearly and acting sensibly, you may put yourself in danger from other things."

What a convenient way to draw a conclusion.

I can make many others if you want.
    Do you want it? LoL.

Hmmmm.. I really feel this deja vu feeling.
    Very very strong feeling. I'd say a post very similar to this, in the same thread.

Do you get any problem with the way of drawing conclusion?
    Yeah?
    So who was drawing conclusion this way?

SO, who was bending the facts, drawing idiotic conclusion based on nonsense?
    Who was it that I copied?
    Answer it correctly, and you'll get a hypocrite and his true intention.

Hahaha, Bro Jj999, I'll say you've got more time on your hand than Bro Ahlungor here !

Never mind what they say, I just love the girls here !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah.
    If i want to sound smarter.
    I can expand that one.

Alcohol is also considered as drug.
    So, 25% Australian is a problem drug user.
    And only 2% of Asian WL is a problem drug users.

Are we in the same boat for the fact that problem drugs users are less trustworthy?
    And so on...

Yeah, you get it. Just change the words, and make some bend and twists there.
    And voila.
    You get what you want.

Lol.

Sorry all for wasting your time.
    I just want to rubbish this vandaliser called "Galactus". Who were actually the 3rd reincarnation of a vandaliser called Charlie123, looking for arguments and imposing his falsely drawn conclusion to members of the forum.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Hahaha, Bro Jj999, I'll say you've got more time on your hand than Bro Ahlungor here !

Never mind what they say, I just love the girls here !
    Yeah bro.

When I say I want to stop verbal warfare. So call me a loser, I won't mind.
    I was going to give him chances to stop and keep his reputation safe.

So two chances were given.
    And I get abused by words in return.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    What ever happened to go to a shop, fuck, go home?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    What ever happened to go to a shop, fuck, go home?

Hee Hee Hee!

Yes, the KISS philosophy - real and figurative.

And unless we get more wit like that one Rooter, I am definitely outa here!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sorry buddy.
    I'm stopping all of these.

I was verbally (okay not verbal, it was typed words) abused many times, so I guess I'm in a position to defend myself.
    While, I also want to keep him gone with his baseless prejudices.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jj999 View Post
    READ ON.
    I'll USE ACADEMICAL AND INTELLECTUAL (sounding) way to draw conclusion that SYDNEY ASIAN WL is THE MOST TRUSTWORTHY GROUP IN AUSTRALIA.

New data come out from the exact same document. Page 26.

"Sydney sex workers were significantly less likely to drink alcohol to excess than were sex workers in Melbourne
    or Perth: 44% of sydney workers had never drunk more than four alcoholic drinks in a day, compared with 27% in Melbourne and 23% in Perth; p<0.001. This may reflect the higher proportion of asian sex workers in sydney brothels. The sshc data showed 6% of sex workers reported drinking >140 gms of alcohol per week (non-asian 10% vs asian 2%, p<0.001).
    also of note, is that only 2% of sydney lash participants had injected a drug in the previous 12 months, significantly lower than in Melbourne (10%) and Perth (14%; p<0.001). Again this finding was supported by the SSHC data where 8% of the women reported ever having injected drugs, with <1% of the asian women doing so (Table 13)."

So from this fact, I will use the data about ALCOHOL.
    Considering this forum is mainly asian brothels. I'd use the 2% sydney asian sex workers drinks more than 140gms/week.

140gms of alcohol is roughly 10 standard drinks equal to roughly 9 285ML glasses of full strength beer (4.8% alc).
    So, only 2% of Asian workers drinks more than 10 glass of beer per week.

And I also get another data from this link:
    http://salvos.org.au/need-help/the-f...gedrinking.pdf

"Alcohol is one of the most widely used drugs in Australia. At least one in ten Australians can be classified as binge drinkers, and 6%
    of all adult Australians abuse alcohol
    or are dependent on it. About one in every four people are ‘problem drinkers’, meaning they drink more than the recommended limits."

To describe what is a dogmatic, well I'm a book follower, not outside the box thinker. Please read the next interesting conclusion I'd draw from this data.

- Do you agree that problem drinker, in general terms, are less trustworthy than a non-problem drinker?

- Do you agree that binge drinker are worse than problem drinker?

- Do you agree that alcohol abuser and dependent are the worst of problem drinker and binge drinker?
    I assum

Data from SSHC Only 2% of Asian sex workers drink more than 140gms.
    Recommended limit for low risk drinker is 2 standard drinks a day.
    Which is 14 glass a week.
    98% of these asian girls, are not even going over the recommended limit of low risk.

Because you agree that problem drinker (25% of Australian) is less trustworthy than a non-problem drinker.
    You'd also agree that binge drinker (10% of Australian) is even less trustworthy.
    You'd also agree that alcohol abuser and dependent (6%) are the least trustworthy than those 3 above.

2% is way lower than 6%.
    That 6% is the worst of the worst.
    Therefore, I can DRAW TWO INTERESTING CONCLUSION

1. SYDNEY ASIAN WL, AS A GROUP IS MORE TRUSTWORTHY THAN AUSTRALIAN IN GENERAL.

2. SYDNEY ASIAN WL, AS A GROUP IS THE MOST TRUSTWORTHY IN AUSTRALIA

How is that?
    Do you know that?

"All I am making is a generalised statement based on common sense. This is not a blanket stereotype which should be applied indiscriminately to all Australian. However, I fear this distintion is lost on many. "

This quote was from GALACTUS' post, with "WLs" removed and changed to "Australian".

You should put this in museum of arts or somewhere.
    In a banner with big wordings
    "DID YOU KNOW?"

Hey, your common sense is wrong. Numbers are numbers. There aren't anything wrong with numbers.

You should include this findings in all trivia quiz everywhere!

Wait, wait, wait.
    How come it sounded very stupid? How come I had some kind of deja vu?
    Is there any post similar to this one? LOL.

- This link define what is problem drinker http://www.mhfa.com.au/documents/gui...king_may09.pdf

"refers to drinking alcohol in amounts that exceed the low-risk recommendations in national drinking guidelines. It is important that you are familiar with the national guidelines for low-risk alcohol consumption in your country and how these guidelines define a standard drink. (A standard drink contains approximately 10g of alcohol; however the exact amount varies between countries.)"

- This link define what is binge drinking
    http://www0.health.nsw.gov.au/factsh...l/alcohol.html

"Binge-drinking means drinking a lot over a few hours - or non-stop over days or weeks. This can be very dangerous as it makes the harms from alcohol worse. Also, because drinking a lot can stop you thinking clearly and acting sensibly, you may put yourself in danger from other things."

What a convenient way to draw a conclusion.

I can make many others if you want.
    Do you want it? LoL.

Hmmmm.. I really feel this deja vu feeling.
    Very very strong feeling. I'd say a post very similar to this, in the same thread.

Do you get any problem with the way of drawing conclusion?
    Yeah?
    So who was drawing conclusion this way?

SO, who was bending the facts, drawing idiotic conclusion based on nonsense?
    Who was it that I copied?
    Answer it correctly, and you'll get a hypocrite and his true intention.
    Wow that's a long post. I am trying to find a drunk working lady in Sydney who might want to remove some money from my wallet. Any suggestions as it seems like they she is going to be very hard to find?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepImpact View Post
    Wow that's a long post. I am trying to find a drunk working lady in Sydney who might want to remove some money from my wallet. Any suggestions as it seems like they she is going to be very hard to find?
    Yes, it is a long one indeed.
    But this was after I am verbally abused many times.

If you are into that kind of girl, you should PM bro Galactus, he should know one or two of 'em.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes, it is a long one indeed.
    But this was after I am verbally abused many times.

If you are into that kind of girl, you should PM bro Galactus, he should know one or two of 'em.
    Thanks for the tip. I never noticed any abuse but to be honest I haven't read all of the posts as there are so many. Just don't confuse debate with abuse - take it easy Bro.

Banned

Gee they are the nice types you like to hang around!!! Is this what you bring to this forum, or are you conjuring up some kind of racket to which you will profit from!!

How about some after reports, similar to the statements you fill out at the police station when reporting your theft.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Crash and Burn View Post
    Gee they are the nice types you like to hang around!!! Is this what you bring to this forum, or are you conjuring up some kind of racket to which you will profit from!!

How about some after reports, similar to the statements you fill out at the police station when reporting your theft.
    Bro it's all part of the experience and I want to find a girl like this so I also have an interesting story to tell, a bit like going to New York and getting robbed or to India and having a stomach ache. I guess you are right, the after report could also be the police report as well but are they really going to want to hear about the sex? Come to think of it, describing her body in lots of detail might aid them in their investigation.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the tip. I never noticed any abuse but to be honest I haven't read all of the posts as there are so many. Just don't confuse debate with abuse - take it easy Bro.
    Yeah.
    You should read it one by one if you are interested. Which I guess you are not.
    He was just provoking me here. Or whatever you are defining that.
    I said to him twice, didn't I? I lose. And stop it.
    But he kept on doing that, so...

It wasn't verbal abuse in this thread. Or whatever you are defining verbal abuse.
    It was in other thread.
    Here was some debate only and provocation.

Was that cool, and accurate enough for you guys?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah.
    You should read it one by one if you are interested. Which I guess you are not.
    He was just provoking me here. Or whatever you are defining that.
    I said to him twice, didn't I? I lose. And stop it.
    But he kept on doing that, so...

It wasn't verbal abuse in this thread. Or whatever you are defining verbal abuse.
    It was in other thread.
    Here was some debate only and provocation.

Was that cool, and accurate enough for you guys?
    Yeah that's good enough for me. Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey Jj999 dont worry about the abuse and provocation, get down to the local boozer and sink a dozen schooners of Reschs,get pissed,get shitfaced,the world will look much better!!!!!(until tomorrow morning.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Everybody is watching you two so it is time to just let it go and quit this thread ok - no point there is always two side to every story so you guys let it go.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Actually it time for me to go out have fun guys

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Slightly off topic, but the reason I wouldn't leave the wallet inside the room is that you don't want them to know your identity, address etc.

Altgourami, hope you heal, although this one might take some time. from the looks of it.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456