Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Waxing and a happy ending Katherine St

Junior Member(有D料到)

Waxing and a happy ending Katherine St

After reading a few reports about 200/1 Katherine St, I thought I would try it out for myself.

In the mood to relax and pamper myself, I thought I would try waxing followed by a massage. I asked for their full body relaxation massage but was told it wasn't available today. Wtf??

Went ahead with waxing and a regular massage anyway. To my surprise it was the receptionist that was going to do my session. Was worried that a HJ was off the table.

Stripped down and started with a leg massage, then had a neck and shoulder wax (only $20 and felt very comfortable as a guy being there for a wax).

Then had a back oil massage. Was asked to turn over for a chest massage. She was fully clothed the whole timewhich was a shame cos she had amazing boobs.

She then massaged my stomach and brushed my little man, at which point I thought that I was in luck. She asked if I wanted a massage down there and I said yes.

She went to town on my little man with some lotion and played with my balls and stroked my crack. After coming, she cleaned*up and then gave me a nice leg rub down. We had a nice chat, she was lovely and always smiling.

I would even visit her again and she if I could get her to slip out of the dress.

Apparently the b2b girls that are meant to be there Mon-Fri weren't there because of the holiday.

Might head back for a facial and another rub down next time. Haha

altgourami
    I think you must have seen Mint. She used to work. Now she just does massage and waxing. The other girls Gigi, Mony are special.

Senior Member(無間使者) chandra_man1's Avatar
    how much for 30 minute massage with happy ending? do u get to choose the girl?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by altgourami View Post
    I think you must have seen Mint. She used to work. Now she just does massage and waxing. The other girls Gigi, Mony are special.
    Have you tried Gigi or Mony? What is their service like?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by chandra_man1 View Post
    how much for 30 minute massage with happy ending? do u get to choose the girl?
    Didnt get to choose as there was only one girl working, but I wasnt complaining.

$40 for a 30min massage.

Senior Member(無間使者) chandra_man1's Avatar
    $40 includes handjob or u need to pay extra

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by chandra_man1 View Post
    $40 includes handjob or u need to pay extra
    Included, but I gave her a $20 tip for her great service ans attitude

altgourami
    Guys, this place is well known. It's a Thai massage shop surrounded by dodgy Chinese RNT shops.

Massage I think from memory was $40/$80 for oil massage including HJ if you want it (cheaper than the Chinese shops) or $60/$120 for your typical Thai relaxing full body massage. Better value than the Chinese massage shops... with better service.

Bonus here is waxing. Once you've waxed you won't go back. Waxing prices vary according to what you're getting waxed. Professional. Qualified. Mint is delightfully friendly but she typically does reception and waxing only.

Gigi and Mony are your typical Thai massage girls. You won't be disappointed. It's my regular hang out after years of 218, 221 and Archer St.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by altgourami View Post
    Guys, this place is well known. It's a Thai massage shop surrounded by dodgy Chinese RNT shops.

Massage I think from memory was $40/$80 for oil massage including HJ if you want it (cheaper than the Chinese shops) or $60/$120 for your typical Thai relaxing full body massage. Better value than the Chinese massage shops... with better service.

Bonus here is waxing. Once you've waxed you won't go back. Waxing prices vary according to what you're getting waxed. Professional. Qualified. Mint is delightfully friendly but she typically does reception and waxing only.

Gigi and Mony are your typical Thai massage girls. You won't be disappointed. It's my regular hang out after years of 218, 221 and Archer St.
    Do they have much turnover in the girls? I might have found my new regular!

Very relaxed atmosphere, great service and also provides some great beautician services that blokes like me are too embarrassed to get from a regular beauty shop. All they need now is a chill out room with a TV, bar and pool table! Lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had no idea this place even existed. How long has this place been running, I thought everything in chatswood was chinese massage. I've been using the Lindfield and Artarmon joints.
    Anyone have a roster for this place, how many girls working, prices and are extras on offer?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey brothers, i've been looking to get waxed and a bit extra.
    I've only seen a few threads on the Waxing and Massaging. I think most/all are in Chatswood?

That's a bit of a drive. I'm out west near Bankstown/Canterbury area. Anyone know of good places near me?
    If not i'll have to make the drive to Chatswood and find a good joint. Are they open weekends?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No idea about out West, sorry.
    Tiandi is open on the weekend's, I made sure I asked when I was there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I should mention that you enter off Thomas St. When I went, the main door to the complex was locked but I simply had to dial "200" into the intercom and press the dial button. Mint simply buzzed me straight through before I had a chance time say anything.

Shop is on the left, past the hairdresser.

The waxing mint provides is great, she uses clippers and also powder to make sure that it is relativly pain free. Also the massages provided by the other girls are top class

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any girls worth mentioning from this place? Going to head there again this week, just a b2b though, no waxing.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by aware View Post
    Hey brothers, i've been looking to get waxed and a bit extra.
    I've only seen a few threads on the Waxing and Massaging. I think most/all are in Chatswood?

That's a bit of a drive. I'm out west near Bankstown/Canterbury area. Anyone know of good places near me?
    If not i'll have to make the drive to Chatswood and find a good joint. Are they open weekends?
    Other option is the cbd, Face Of Man, Watson House, Level 11, 300 George St. (opposite Wynyard station), a little pricey but no extra, strictly legit place

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chopper8 View Post
    Any girls worth mentioning from this place? Going to head there again this week, just a b2b though, no waxing.
    Mint is recommending Jessie but I have not had the pleasure yet..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Might have to try and post an AR.
    Has anyone used their shower facilities?

altgourami
    Yeah. Shower is clean and big. It's a nice clean shop and makes a mockery of Chinese RNT shops in Chatswood. Shop is quiet and private. I have been going weekly for a while now. I think the best thing to do is to call ahead and book - from experience I'd say that it gets busy at lunchtimes and after about 4pm so it's best to reserve your spot.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone know what the roster is for this place? It seems from what Chopper8 is saying that the b2b is only available some days, not all days. Is there a fav girl to choose here? Any extras on offer with the B2B?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast