Thread: CASSIE - I still have her beautiful scent on my skin

Senior Member(無間使者)

CASSIE - Sweet, sexy, wild..asian girl with brazilian body

I have an insane predilection for Korean girls, i got crazy every time i see a k-girl with that milky porcelain white skin and the "joker smile" that only Korean girl have.
    I have decided lately to expand my knowledge about Japanese girls, since i admit i am extremely ignorant about it; therefore i concentrated my efforts in identifying a parlour where i could finally solve this problem

Looking into this forum GINZA seemed to be the obvious choice

I was eager to try the beautiful YUNA, but she is on holiday therefore i read the various report to find an "alternative". I was purely focusing on J-girls, but my instinct lead me to CASSIE, even though i never saw her before
    I have never been fond for Chinese/Singaporean/malaysian...but after Cassie i might change my mind drastically!

Went to Ginza this afternoon and while was chatting with Wilson (very nice guy by the way, this is the first time i met him) i had a glimpse of a girl in g-string passing by: tall, long brown hair, great butt...in that moment i was praying she was Cassie

Went into the bedroom and after few minutes the dream girl materialized, she was Cassie indeed...lucky me!

FACE: 8 - Beautiful eyes, fantastic soft lips that i couldn't stop kissing. Long brown hair
    BODY: 8 - Tall, curvy, voluptuous
    TITS: 9 - Ok the tits are enhanced, but the job was perfectly done so it felt so soft. Maybe she went in Korea to get the job done
    ASS: 9 - Hard like rock and curvy. She doesn't have an asian ass at all, its more like a brazilian one

So imagine a sweet asian girl with a brazilian type body....a dream come true for me!

DFK: Her lips are so nice and soft; if she wasn't allowing DFK i had to bite my tongue and lips to resist to kiss hr...but fortunately she did and we kissed and kissed and kissed and kissed

BLOWJOB: with those lips she can make you crazy. lots of deep throat action, i still can't understand how she could swallow the entire dick...i am not so big but not small either, but she did...this is a gift

SEX: WOW....wild and sweet at the same time. We tried many different positions and i particularly enjoyed doggie while watching her beautiful face in the mirror and reverse cowgirl where i could see her ass...i still have the film flowing in my mind

CHEMISTRY: 100% I liked her, she liked me...i can feel she wasn't faking all the compliments she made me. I am not naive, but i felt it was absolutely real

VALUE FOR MONEY: 100% Everything you can ask to your girlfriend. After i came first time, she had me hard again in 3 minutes...even though the first session was pretty long and energetic

Will i come back to Cassie...absolutely!

Please don't book her too heavily, i need to see her again!!!!!

Ciao

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice report Max. You are correct Wilson is a nice and helpful fellow. Thanks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice report.
    Cassie is more sexy. More European look.
    When she came into the room. I felt WOW WOW! Super hot!!
    A sexy baby

yep shes a delight alrigh

Banned
    I can't wait to try her myself.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She's a gem, too bad only work on Friday only

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She's a gem, too bad only work on Friday

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Used to work Fridays full day, seems to be thurs now, half day.