Thread: Kitty

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cool Kitty

Generally get beaten to the punch by other bros which is why this my first attempt at an AR so be nice.

After a less than stellar session with one that will not be mentioned at 64, I thought I'd go off the recommendation of the webmaster, Dean.

Came later 30 mins later than I booked for but Sophie was good enough to hold Kitty for me despite others waiting. Felt very bad about it.
    So Kitty walks in with a nice looking bra and undies that almost looks like its from Victorias Secret. Seems like a lost art these days with the WL wearing nicer lingerie...
    She lectures me in a cheeky way saying she's been waiting ages for me. I apologise and hope it didnt set the tone for the session.
    Kitty tells me 1.5 hrs, but given that I had a flight, I said no just for an hour. Then she says better half an hour so I agree given that I made her wait.
    After showering, she comes back and steps down from her high heels. Holy Shit...she just lost 5 inches of height!
    I insist on taking off her lingerie myself and she gives me some nice DFK in return.
    Who needs push ups, she's sporting a seriously sweet C+ cup rack and it feels real too.
    With soft, white milky skin too, Kitty was already getting a thumbs up from me.
    I'd say she's a little older in her 30's, rather than her 20's but its all good. More experience makes for a better session is my theory.
    After a bit of a slow cat bathing which made the fella pitch a tent, she gets into a CBJ (I prefer it despite BBBJ on offer)...Dammn! Between deep throating, dyson vacuuming and a bit of her playing with her teeth, this was one of the better BJ's I had, to the point where I thought it was a BBBJ.
    She kept this going for another 15 mins and then I couldnt wait any longer.
    "Can I fuck you"... and like a little school girl she gleefully lay on her back as I went into her in mish.
    She's not all bare down there so there was a bit of bush bashing.
    Then into cowgirl and as I like it, she got up on her feet and pounded me with a bit of ego feeding screaming in the mix.
    Normally dont unload when she's on top but the awesome pounding took its toll and the little guy blew pretty hard into her as she slowly rocked away.
    Chatted away a little more and then tipped her before showering and leaving.

But safe to say, after a few ordinary sessions at 64, this has made up for it. Thanks Dean! ... and Kitty

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I have only seen Kitty once before, and booked her just before she went on holidays, but I arrived about four minutes late, if you can call that "late", and oops sorry mate she gone for an hour. Still, it led to me seeing Lulu at the water cooler, and a few days later seeing quite a lot more of Lulu - everything of her in fact.

But Kitty is back thankfully, as I have heard that girls sometimes don't return from holidays. ( A 64 girl, Micky, being a tragic case in point from a couple of years ago.)

So my very last mental image of Kitty is spilling my seed onto her fantasticly shapely rack, after pushing my thighs into their softness and jacking off inches from her face while pushing my balls into her open mouth.

Oops, I'd better stop here, I'm wasting all my best review lines on a mere reply...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    I have seen Kitty many times and she can be great fun and a great punt and she has a very nice body, thanks for the report bro.