Nationality: Hk

Face: 6.5/10

Height: ard 155-158cm

Size: 10

Breasts: I'd say DD

Skin: white fair

Hair: Long, black hair.

Total damage: 150/hr

Place is ok and the rooms were big, plenty of car parking spaces. Saw 3 gals in the lineup, waiting rooms light were dim so could not see well. First came Sonia, then Victoria and Finally Apple. The intro with the first 2 were pretty standard, introduce themselves and asked if i wanted to see them and I said I wanted to see the others. Victoria looked pretty but she looked a little big mayb because of her height. Then poped in Apple and she immediately gave me a big hug saying 'Long time no see' I told her I didn't see her before and she looked surprised. But of well I decided to take her for an hour.

She asked me to gargle my mouth with some mouth wash and I thought maybe she does dfk during her sessions. Anyway so we started out by hugging each other and I couldn't help but started wandering my hand all over her body especially those big breasts of hers. She then started to disrobe and I can see her breasts were quite firm, not natural ofcourse. Another thing is that she doesn't like it when I press too hard or suck a little too hard on them and during the sessions she would keep her hands across them as if she was shy to show them which was a little turnoff.

Anyway won't go too much into the sex, it was just ok. She liked to admire herself in the mirrors and talk dirty during the sessions, which was ok but after a while it didn't do anything for me. If at all, I was in a mood more for a gfe experience so it didn't help. There was light kissing, but I can tell she wasn't into it. Pussy still tight. After I came the first time and ready to go the second time, she kept saying give me few more minutes ok honey. I got a little turned off with that as I knew the clock was ticking. Took me a while to kept back up again. Overall I'd rate her a 6.5/10 because of it.

Banned
    bro concorde
    i ve seen this girl before during the girls intro, lucky for didnt choose her
    ask the receptionist before you choose the girl, maybe help you to find a good one

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by concorde View Post

Place is ok and the rooms were big, plenty of car parking spaces. Saw 3 gals in the lineup, waiting rooms light were dim so could not see well. First came Sonia, then Victoria and Finally Apple. The intro with the first 2 were pretty standard, introduce themselves and asked if i wanted to see them and I said I wanted to see the others. Victoria looked pretty but she looked a little big mayb because of her height. Then poped in Apple and she immediately gave me a big hug saying 'Long time no see' I told her I didn't see her before and she looked surprised. But of well I decided to take her for an hour.

She asked me to gargle my mouth with some mouth wash and I thought maybe she does dfk during her sessions. Anyway so we started out by hugging each other and I couldn't help but started wandering my hand all over her body especially those big breasts of hers. She then started to disrobe and I can see her breasts were quite firm, not natural ofcourse. Another thing is that she doesn't like it when I press too hard or suck a little too hard on them and during the sessions she would keep her hands across them as if she was shy to show them which was a little turnoff.

Anyway won't go too much into the sex, it was just ok. She liked to admire herself in the mirrors and talk dirty during the sessions, which was ok but after a while it didn't do anything for me. If at all, I was in a mood more for a gfe experience so it didn't help. There was light kissing, but I can tell she wasn't into it. Pussy still tight. After I came the first time and ready to go the second time, she kept saying give me few more minutes ok honey. I got a little turned off with that as I knew the clock was ticking. Took me a while to kept back up again. Overall I'd rate her a 6.5/10 because of it.
    I had this girl a few days ago, for just half an hr/ $85. I found her OK, not exceptional. I like her fair smooth skin. HKG girls are normally quite good if they like you.
    Basically, I agree with most of what u said.

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by concorde View Post

bro concorde
    thank you for came to our shop, this is a very new shop we just running no longer ago, there are too many things need to be improve
    if anything happen makes you feel the working ladies is waste your money or time, please tell the receptionist, we guarantee you will
    get refund or change another girl without extra charge.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Bullshit don't Bluff around

Quote Originally Posted by 65Carlton View Post
    bro concorde
    thank you for came to our shop, this is a very new shop we just running no longer ago, there are too many things need to be improve
    if anything happen makes you feel the working ladies is waste your money or time, please tell the receptionist, we guarantee you will
    get refund or change another girl without extra charge.
    Please don't bluff around.
    I went to your shop last week. Went to one k girl for an hour . After just ten minutes of fuck she said she can't go for long and asked me to do handjob. I said no as I want to do more.
    You pay an hour just to go for 10 mins u must be kidding.
    I asked the another girl after just 40 mins as I don't want handjob
    I asked you any thing you can may be add few bucks but was forced to pay another $85 for half n hour for another girl
    Refund or exchange bullshit
    I know the management is quite good than other shop but that was really bad experience.

Banned
    I think Concorde had sex with K girl first time?? K girls never kiss and DATY or let you play with their pussy . Some of them don't let you touch their breasts, most will let you touch, but not much. They always put alarm on their mobile phones which set 10 minutes before end time. That is Korean service.

Quote Originally Posted by princes View Post
    I think Concorde had sex with K girl first time?? K girls never kiss and DATY or let you play with their pussy . Some of them don't let you touch their breasts, most will let you touch, but not much. They always put alarm on their mobile phones which set 10 minutes before end time. That is Korean service.
    So you haven't been to 5* and tried their K-girls ! Because all those " never's " that you said are " yes ", " available " at 5* !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Korean girl sucks

I don't any other shop hasn't tried yet
    But this carlton 65 Korean girl sucks
    Had tried few everything has same attitude problem. Never friendly and doesn't like to enjoy
    I totally agree with Princes
    I enjoy other girl then k girl in this shop
    Yoki, bobo
    They are good

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Millionaire View Post
    I don't any other shop hasn't tried yet
    But this carlton 65 Korean girl sucks
    Had tried few everything has same attitude problem. Never friendly and doesn't like to enjoy
    I totally agree with Princes
    I enjoy other girl then k girl in this shop
    Yoki, bobo
    They are good
    As a matter of interest, why did you choose a report on ”Apple - HKG girl“ (long long time ago!!) to voice yr dissatisfaction about K-girls services.

I checked all the ARs of this shop and did not seem to see any report from you or comments relating to the girls whom you said are good. For good girls, you should also give them credit with a good report, agree?

We also like to hear bad reports so that we can avoid them.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Apple k girl

Quote Originally Posted by Dsmaker View Post
    As a matter of interest, why did you choose a report on ”Apple - HKG girl“ (long long time ago!!) to voice yr dissatisfaction about K-girls services.

I checked all the ARs of this shop and did not seem to see any report from you or comments relating to the girls whom you said are good. For good girls, you should also give them credit with a good report, agree?

I don't know this forum before
    Just got it from 65 carlton website.
    I will write down the report for good girl at carlton
    I been with apple as well.
    First of all she is not from hongkong. She is a Korean girl.
    Looks beautiful quite tall though
    But definitely don't like to go again for her. She is boring and same as other k girl
    Hope it will help you about the apple
    Best girl I found so far is Yoki and bobo
    Report will be soon for them
    They are definitely worth to try it again

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsmaker View Post

he hasn't written lots of reports for this shop because he's only a billionaire, not a multibillionaire! lolololol