Thread: Vicky

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Vicky

Reception said Vicky does not speak much English. Actually she speaks no English. None. She even says " I don't understand" in Chinese. But who cares. All you have to do is look into the eyes of this elegant, stunning, girl, the exquisite face, the beautiful body, the soft voice, and appreciate how fabulous it is to be with her. She is a real beauty. She is the sort of stunner who if you took her to dinner, your head would be swimming with her beauty so you would not really be capable of taking in what she was talking about anyway. Classic North Chinese, Perfect milky skin. Beautiful face. Beautiful everything. Not here for long.

Banned
    interesting, how is her service?

Quote Originally Posted by cassius View Post
    Reception said Vicky does not speak much English. Actually she speaks no English. None. She even says " I don't understand" in Chinese. But who cares. All you have to do is look into the eyes of this elegant, stunning, girl, the exquisite face, the beautiful body, the soft voice, and appreciate how fabulous it is to be with her. She is a real beauty. She is the sort of stunner who if you took her to dinner, your head would be swimming with her beauty so you would not really be capable of taking in what she was talking about anyway. Classic North Chinese, Perfect milky skin. Beautiful face. Beautiful everything. Not here for long.
    Wow ! You're a busy boy !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Real GFE. I did not try to swing from the rafters. It was like going home after a date with such a beauty and it working out perfectly. Natural. really nice.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Oh Willisno. I think i have found my ideal. thinking of sticking just to her.