Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KickAss meets Eli

Banned

KickAss meets Eli

Well, after much procrastination from my end I’ve finally taken the advice of others and made a trip to Ginza. I was really hoping to see a Japanese girl, but apparently they were all busy. Ginza had one Malaysian girl working, so I bit the bullet and parted with my $160 for an hour of phantasmal pleasure. Here is my report.

The first thing I noticed is you don’t get to pick and choose your girl. I was relying on one or two photos online and the advice of management on the phone. This might be OK for all you dudes who are regulars at Ginza, but as a newbie it was a leap of faith.

Information:
    Name: Eli
    Nationality: Malaysian (claimed – certainly S. E. Asian)
    Stats: 34B/23/32
    Face: 9/10 – Eli has a very pretty face
    Body: 9/10 – slim and brown, nice legs and thin arms too.
    Height: 160-165cm
    Weight: 48-50kg
    Breasts: Small natural B cup ... very young breasts.
    Looks like: A typical S. E. Asian, brown-skinned girl.
    Skin: Smooth, soft, tanned. She has that golden-brown skin colour
    Hair: Long, dark brown hair below the shoulder
    Down Below: Shaved like an innocent little virgin
    Tattoos: No
    DFK: Yes – perfect kissing
    GFE: Yes – I fell in love with this one, giggles and all
    BBBJ: Yes
    Anal: No
    69: Yes
    COB: Yes
    COF: Yes
    CIM: Yes – extra $20
    Foreplay: 8/10 – Eli really likes to spoil.
    Sex: 9/10 – Eli seems to enjoy her work. She works much harder than most western girls.
    Massage: 9/10 – Great massage technique and seems experienced
    Room: 7/10 – Bathroom in separate room, but room is clean
    Damage: $160 for the hour

Notes:

Again, I did two rounds in the hour with a massage in between. Eli is a really polished performer. To start with she gave me a cat bath that was absolute heaven. In fact, I don’t think any western girl has ever done that … nope … that was my first cat bath. By the time she got down to my cock it was throbbing like a bass speaker … dancing all by itself.

Eli sucked my cock like there was no tomorrow. She explored just how deep she could take my cock in her throat. It was magic. I nearly blew my load right there and then. Next Eli put on a condom and rode me. She’s fucking sexy when she does that. We changed to missionary and then doggie to finish.

For the second round I started exploring her body. I licked her like a paddle pop, concentrating on her tits. While I did, I started fingering her. This was awesome. Most western girls don’t allow that and I’ve only had success with a few regular girls at Tiffany’s or Liaisons. I can tell you now that Ginza service is better.

Then I face-fucked her, being careful not to go too deep, while I played with her tits. Then it was on with the condom and the same three positions again. We still had time for more massage at the end.

Eli is very friendly and loves her work. I can see why you guys like Ginza.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Good AR Kickass, though I don't know who you saw as Eli definitely isn't a D cup enhanced or not
    Maybe she had the operation since last Sat and she wasn't shaved down under either.
    Who did you see ??

Banned
    You are correct wizard ... I just edited my report. I started with my first report as a template and edited it for the second report. Sorry dude. All fixed now.

Just to confirm: Eli has lovely B cup breasts ... and they're natural.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    It is great to build up a data base on what to reasonablly expect at a new place with a specific girl, so hopefully the name of the girl is right. I'm in town a fair bit, by train when I have to go, and so I am building up my file on this place convenient to Town Hall, which is a station just in the right palce to get you into the mood for Asian girls. It is a smorgasboard of them.;

Just one thing mate, could you please just use one red exclamation mark on your name? It is really shouty at the moment and is dominating your design and also your good work in the reports. It will work much better with just one exclamation mark. Less is more!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She will give a good service to any one!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by star View Post
    She will give a good service to any one!
    Star, thank you for your report. I am glad that you are now contributing ARs to the forum and not just making comments. Which day did you make your visit to see her and was it AM or PM?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sorry guys but I just don't reckon she's that good.....either in looks or in the fucking department. I'm quite partial to Ginza girls and have had a great time with Ayano and Chika for example but was most unimpressed with Elli, especially after all the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Tex View Post
    Sorry guys but I just don't reckon she's not that good.....either in looks or in the fucking department. I'm quite partial to Ginza girls and have had a great time with Ayano and Chika for example but was most unimpressed with Elli, especially after all the hype.
    We are all different, we like different things, Eli sets some people on fire, not others. That is why we say YMMV (Your mileage may vary). The take away from a good review is not "If I go I will have an experience like the one described" but "such an experience has been had with this lady". i.e. "Its possible", not "it will happen".

This is still a great improvement over going in blind and even more over going to see a lady mainly negative reviews.

What I suggest you do tex is not just look at the reviews but also at the reviewer. As you see ladies that have been reviewed here you will start to notice which reviewers have tastes similar to yours and you will look to their reviews for advice. You will be well rewarded for the effort.

Good luck in finding the sort of ladies you enjoy.

Boater

Quote Originally Posted by boater View Post
    We are all different, we like different things, Eli sets some people on fire, not others. That is why we say YMMV (Your mileage may vary). The take away from a good review is not "If I go I will have an experience like the one described" but "such an experience has been had with this lady". i.e. "Its possible", not "it will happen".

This is still a great improvement over going in blind and even more over going to see a lady mainly negative reviews.

What I suggest you do tex is not just look at the reviews but also at the reviewer. As you see ladies that have been reviewed here you will start to notice which reviewers have tastes similar to yours and you will look to their reviews for advice. You will be well rewarded for the effort.

Good luck in finding the sort of ladies you enjoy.

Boater
    Fair comment !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Sorry guys but I just don't reckon she's that good.....either in looks or in the fucking department. I'm quite partial to Ginza girls and have had a great time with Ayano and Chika for example but was most unimpressed with Elli, especially after all the hype.
    Tex, totally respect your point of view

Boater as always very fair comments and issues raised.
    Not all experiences with the same Girl or at the same place will be perfect.

Theres is so much value in having this forum so we can discuss cordially our great and not so great times with respect for each other
    the girls and their establishments.

Banned
    Yeah but Tex, everyone likes different things. Maybe the two of you didn't click. I guess the thing to do is find people who review the girls as you see them and then follow those reviewers. It is the same with any critic: food, wine, movies, etc. Not every reviewer will write the same.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tex I cannot find your ARs in your 13 posts so far on either Elli, Ayano or Chika, when and where did you post them?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by bill_100 View Post
    Star, thank you for your report. I am glad that you are now contributing ARs to the forum and not just making comments. Which day did you make your visit to see her and was it AM or PM?

I went to see Eli twice in October first was 9pm and after that it was 4pm also I went to see Toshika Maka Chicka.
    She was average looking but the service was Very Good.
    She isn't the best services I receive from the Sydney (For me 5 Star was the Best! Before and now! You can't beat their services). Angel in Newtown 5-8 years ago was very good! not anymore...I never go to Angels due to very bad services!

What I want from the girls...have a shower with me wash me during shower give me the BBBJ and after DFK or before the shower, After that they usually kiss all your back and front even suck your toes, Dragon drill....BBBJ with Sucking your balls from behind and from the front...Have a 69 they were very wet!!! after that have a sex come in CIM!!! After that have a shower with again wash me!!!
    that is why I am spoiled! I can't get satifaction from the girls I go out with!

But $160 in Ginza you can't beat anywhere in Sydney...they have a young girls and good services! I love it! But....there is down side that if you are not regular very hard to get text back or call back...(they are very busy!)

Hi Star,

I like your style, i would love to be treated like that too.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    "What I want from the girls...have a shower with me wash me during shower give me the BBBJ and after DFK or before the shower, After that they usually kiss all your back and front even suck your toes, Dragon drill....BBBJ with Sucking your balls from behind and from the front...Have a 69 they were very wet!!! after that have a sex come in CIM!!! After that have a shower with again wash me!!!

But $160 in Ginza you can't beat anywhere in Sydney...they have a young girls and good services! I love it! But....there is down side that if you are not regular very hard to get text back or call back...(they are very busy!)[/QUOTE]"

Could you tell me the names of the girls at Ginza that do the services you describe please?

Quote Originally Posted by star View Post
    I went to see Eli twice in October first was 9pm and after that it was 4pm also I went to see Toshika Maka Chicka.
    She was average looking but the service was Very Good.
    She isn't the best services I receive from the Sydney (For me 5 Star was the Best! Before and now! You can't beat their services). Angel in Newtown 5-8 years ago was very good! not anymore...I never go to Angels due to very bad services!

What I want from the girls...have a shower with me wash me during shower give me the BBBJ and after DFK or before the shower, After that they usually kiss all your back and front even suck your toes, Dragon drill....BBBJ with Sucking your balls from behind and from the front...Have a 69 they were very wet!!! after that have a sex come in CIM!!! After that have a shower with again wash me!!!

But $160 in Ginza you can't beat anywhere in Sydney...they have a young girls and good services! I love it! But....there is down side that if you are not regular very hard to get text back or call back...(they are very busy!)
    Star why do you keep on harping about the same issue re Ginza.we all got your point and that thread was closed
    Lets move on please.....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    "What I want from the girls...have a shower with me wash me during shower give me the BBBJ and after DFK or before the shower, After that they usually kiss all your back and front even suck your toes, Dragon drill....BBBJ with Sucking your balls from behind and from the front...Have a 69 they were very wet!!! after that have a sex come in CIM!!! After that have a shower with again wash me!!!

"

Could you tell me the names of the girls at Ginza that do the services you describe please?[/QUOTE]

Sextus This service only to some girls in 5 Stars or Angels not at Ginza!

It just my wishes! I used get from the girls...I think Annie in 5 star still do it! Not every girls!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by the wizard View Post
    Star why do you keep on harping about the same issue re Ginza.we all got your point and that thread was closed
    Lets move on please.....
    Bill_100 wanted my AR so I was just repy to him that is all!

I still like Ginza..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Eli is very professional and she would give you a good massage if time is still not up. However, my experience is that she does not want to be fingered. Some of you are really luck to be able to do this.

i think eli's sexy - i was rock hard when i was with her - and she really does put in the effort - tight body, genuine, great chat, and a tight sexy ass in a g string, plus good head, perhaps prefer a bit more deepthroat, but cant think of anything more i'd want

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast