Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is wrong with Ginza? They don't reply my 5 text message!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    wannabe, I have checked all of your 44 comments until Today, 02:15 PM and everyone is a "one liner" mostly puerile comments of little import to reports. Not one has been an AR (After Report) of your experience.

You are like a lot of others on this board who seem to think that is smart. It is not and reflects the handle you have given yourself.

If shops have to put up with the likes of you ringing up asking questions that basic research could provide but never really having any intention of making a booking you could excuse them for getting frustrated. They have businesses to run.

I suggest that you go and spend a bit of money, make a decent AR and participate properly in the board.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by goldengun View Post
    i found that if you are not regular at Ginza, they treat you like shit.
    Nah its just you that gets treated like shit, your known as the guy who trolls about shops/businesses. First you trashed Sweet Girl then MOC, you took a few swipes at Tiffany and friends and now your trash talking Ginza.

And the award for the biggest hater with mostly negative comments goes to....the man with a Golden Tongue.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I did have a problem getting in touch with Ginza initially (the phone kept ringing, not get a return call etc). But I kept trying as the feedback from other bros are great. Finally I got to see one of the girls, "wow!".... now it's my No.1 shop and the boss is always nice and courteous.

Now I am getting my booking done by SMS and I always get a reply very quick. I am not really a frequent visitor there, average once in two weeks.

So yeah, just need to be patient.... it is a very popular shop with run by very small team. That's one of the reasons why their price is unbelievably good value.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    Nah its just you that gets treated like shit, your known as the guy who trolls about shops/businesses. First you trashed Sweet Girl then MOC, you took a few swipes at Tiffany and friends and now your trash talking Ginza.

And the award for the biggest hater with mostly negative comments goes to....the man with a Golden Tongue.
    Agree with you Gucci,

I have reconsidered, Goldengun doesn't deserve to go to Ginza, especially since he has slaged the place.
    I would ban anyone that tries to create such a negative vibe in this way.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    By the way I wish to add a few more words to the title of this thread

" Whats wrong with Ginza ? - ABSOLUTELY NOTHING........"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bill_100 View Post
    Star you have made 64 comments since you joined on 6/3/2012 and none of these included any real AR (after reports) they were either one liner comments of no import or belly-aches like the last one at 05:53PM today.

As you claimed you have been to GINZA why don't you text both their numbers plus send a PM and wait. As has been mentioned before, do not expect to be certain of seeing someone if you leave it until one hour before. It is NOT a drop in shop.

Lots of us have no problems at all with GINZA at all.
    bill ... you sent me a similar reply. Dude, are you the forum police or something? Lighten up ... sheesh!

Banned
    wannabe, I have checked all of your 44 comments until Today, 02:15 PM and everyone is a "one liner" mostly puerile comments of little import to reports. Not one has been an AR (After Report) of your experience.

You are like a lot of others on this board who seem to think that is smart. It is not and reflects the handle you have given yourself.

If shops have to put up with the likes of you ringing up asking questions that basic research could provide but never really having any intention of making a booking you could excuse them for getting frustrated. They have businesses to run.

I suggest that you go and spend a bit of money, make a decent AR and participate properly in the board.
    Nice work detective bill .....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    if you walk in a restaurant, look at the menu and ask what is good for the day. the waiter ask you have you been here before? No? sorry i am too busy for your newbie and there is no point to tell you what is good. In fact I dont even want to tell you what is on the menu today. Take it or leave it. What will you do? i guess most of you will just walk out that restaurant.

well if it is too busy to spend less than 10 second to just tell the name and doesnt care any new business, then that is fine.

and before putting a new name for me, just check all the post i made. i made a lot of positive comment too such as sammi of blue moon.

if negative post is not welcome here, then at the end this is just another website for promoting business.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by goldengun View Post
    if you walk in a restaurant, look at the menu and ask what is good for the day. the waiter ask you have you been here before? No? sorry i am too busy for your newbie and there is no point to tell you what is good. In fact I dont even want to tell you what is on the menu today. Take it or leave it. What will you do? i guess most of you will just walk out that restaurant.

well if it is too busy to spend less than 10 second to just tell the name and doesnt care any new business, then that is fine.

and before putting a new name for me, just check all the post i made. i made a lot of positive comment too such as sammi of blue moon.

if negative post is not welcome here, then at the end this is just another website for promoting business.
    I think another people don't us to go so they can get girl for cheap prices! We just need to go somewhere else!

It is good prices and good services for $160 but they are not the best!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Not everyone going to be happy in Ginza! If anyone have a issue with any shop they have a right to say!
    Nothing wrong with that!
    Don't tell anyone what to do! No one listen anyway!
    I do make positive comment Any shop can't make everyone happy anyway!

But Conclusion is if you are not regular you will get shit service from Ginza!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by the wizard View Post
    By the way I wish to add a few more words to the title of this thread

" Whats wrong with Ginza ? - ABSOLUTELY NOTHING........"
    because you are VIP in GINZA

Junior Member(有D料到)

so only members with reports can make comment? if so, how many people on this forum can post anything? dont kid yourself bill, this sort of comment to ginza is not the first time and wont be the last, wake up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12