Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is wrong with Ginza? They don't reply my 5 text message!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Angry What is wrong with Ginza? They don't reply my 5 text message!

I text yesterday and today but no reply...What is happening???

They don't like me anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by star View Post
    I text yesterday and today but no reply...What is happening???

They don't like me anymore?
    Did you try to call ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    try to pm wilson if all else fails

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Star you have made 64 comments since you joined on 6/3/2012 and none of these included any real AR (after reports) they were either one liner comments of no import or belly-aches like the last one at 05:53PM today.

As you claimed you have been to GINZA why don't you text both their numbers plus send a PM and wait. As has been mentioned before, do not expect to be certain of seeing someone if you leave it until one hour before. It is NOT a drop in shop.

Lots of us have no problems at all with GINZA at all.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I did text them both number and no reply! They usually text you back in least One hour! But this time they didn't reply me!
    I text them tuesday trying book for Thursday...But they didn't reply...What is happening? I need to know!
    Maybe I didn't go for a month so he may not want me!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Bill_100 Do you own Ginza? How would you feel if this happens to you?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No I do not own GINZA but only sample the girls.

I have not had it happen to me as I make a request for an appointment well in advance and when I do I keep them. After a visit I always write a meaningful report of my experience.

Suggest that you be patient and send Wilson a PM. In the meantime write up your earlier visit report.

Bill_100 Do you own Ginza? How would you feel if this happens to you?
    I'm sure Bill doesn't own Ginza nor me, I have never had a problem and I have been going there for some time.
    In fact if Wilson can't take your call he will normally send you a text and call you later.
    He has excellent customer service.

There is no question of liking you or not - keep trying and you will get your just rewards...

(try calling the no. after 10.am)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks Guys....Maybe..I need to be more patience????

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    In my experience, Wilson has impeccable customer service! He always replies fairly quickly to my texts. I'd recommend you just call if you need it even quicker.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I second that. Wilson always replies to my text messages.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Patience??? Try common sense. Know wonder you couldn't get any messages through to Ginza you don't even know how to use this forum. This is the after report section not the general talk...what a clown.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes Star I think you need to be a bit more patient and maybe a bit less aggressive in your approach. As you can see most users who write real experiences are happy with GINZA's response rate. Remember this is a busy practice and not like a drop-in shop.

In the meantime, how is your AR coming along?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've never had a response from sms either. I just call nowadays... maybe sms for regulars I'm thinking?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    I am sure there is more than one shop you can choose, as a plan B

After trying to text a few times and not getting a response (presumably because they get a HUGE amount of texts) I now always call. Once a booking has been made updates and information may be sent be text (to me) and I may reply. But I now don't use it to (try to) make a booking. Does not seem to be how Ginza works.

Maybe they do sometimes do booking via text, but my suggestion is - Call, and do so when they are open (10 to 10, mon to sat). If you don't get through call again in a few minutes.

Works for me.

Boater

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i found that if you are not regular at Ginza, they treat you like shit.

i called up before and ask was there any girl available and replied yes. Then I ask who they were and got a rude reply asking me back have I seen anyone before. I answer no. then he said "then there is no point telling you who is working as you dont know anyway". Fuck, at least you can be politely telling me the name and a brief description so i can decide who to choose. I hanged the phone up and swear never go to them no matter how cheap and good quality the girl is.

fuck

Quote Originally Posted by goldengun View Post
    i found that if you are not regular at Ginza, they treat you like shit.

i called up before and ask was there any girl available and replied yes. Then I ask who they were and got a rude reply asking me back have I seen anyone before. I answer no. then he said "then there is no point telling you who is working as you dont know a

nyway". Fuck, at
    least you can be politely telling me the name and a brief description so i can decide who to choose. I hanged the phone up and swear never go to them no matter how cheap and good
    quality the girl is.

fuck
    I understand what you are saying, but you need to appreciate that Wilson can not always drop everything to start describing his girls attributes, what they do etc.
    This is a busy establishment, there is more than ample info on this site for that.
    Many Bro's have never had a issue so I think you comments are unwarranted.

I would recommend you read the reviews and comments here, that's how I found out about the girls, I never once called asking who was on and what their details or stats were.

Keep trying as you will be the loser if you decide not to go

Just my thoughts....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I suggest that everyone including the newbies read the roster which is published here http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...(No-Reply-Plz).

This has a description of the girls so you can have an idea of who you would like to see. Then read the relevant after reports of various experiences of members on this and other sites. This should allow you to make a priority of list of one or two girls you want to see. Only them ring and ask for an appointment.

This will save you and Ginza a lot of time clogging up the phone as well as a lot of frustration all around. It is not very difficult and publishing beligerent messages here does not help either.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bill_100 View Post
    I suggest that everyone including the newbies read the roster which is published here http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...(No-Reply-Plz).

This has a description of the girls so you can have an idea of who you would like to see. Then read the relevant after reports of various experiences of members on this and other sites. This should allow you to make a priority of list of one or two girls you want to see. Only them ring and ask for an appointment.

This will save you and Ginza a lot of time clogging up the phone as well as a lot of frustration all around. It is not very difficult and publishing beligerent messages here does not help either.
    well, at lease Ginza can tell the caller what you said about the link, there's no excuse to be rude unless he doesn't want more business

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast