Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Saddest thing happened to my friend at MyOutCall last night.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    They don't argue back , because they know what my friend told me was the truth...

I don't have a reason to lie for my friend, and people who know me,
    know I am here since the start of the old forum, so have been here for a long while.
    I have never lied or said anything untrue.
    I always stand up for our brother when there is a dispute... its what we should be doing. look out for each other..

Heck, I even dropped off a few discount vouchers for different shop (romeo and etc) to other bros before.
    (Couldn't go because of going abroad, or family commitments, and the vouchers expires)
    But yeah, I just think if the management ain't doing their job (training the girls), then they shouldn't be taking our hard earn money.

Btw, had a look, Moran and Lorax are both out of the roster, I think MOC knows the situation(problem), that's why maybe they are off the roster.
    But they still wont compensate my friend or the other brothers.. because they hide under their girl is outcall, so they are suppose to give shit service,
    or can lie....
    BULL FUCKEN SHIT... Then charge $160 or some shit, not $350... people expect top service when they pay the top price..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You will never ever ever get a refund from this company. ever. But I am surprised at negative comment on Lorax, who is very,very beautiful in my opinion, and very nice to be with. Not much conversation though, otherwise I would be her regular.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cassius View Post
    You will never ever ever get a refund from this company. ever. But I am surprised at negative comment on Lorax, who is very,very beautiful in my opinion, and very nice to be with. Not much conversation though, otherwise I would be her regular.
    I think you misread me , my friend didn't complain about if she is beautiful or not, or nice or not..

But no matter how beautiful you are ,spending $350 just to talk is ridiculous.. maybe have sex for 1/2 hr and talk for 1/2 hr..
    that's why he would have saved some face if he got a $150 discount..

anyways, whats done is done, and you are right, this company doesn't really give a shit..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    And if MOC think the girl and they are 100% right, they wouldn't have insulted my friend by offering $50 discount.
    At the end of the day, my friend makes decent money, he is not short of $100.
    But face, and humiliation is worth much more than $50, i am sure all bros know that.
    He paid $350 , now he probably need to spend $350 to see a shrink, because he feels like an idiot

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    In fact, if I typed so much and put in a folder.. My company would charge the customer at least $500 for it...
    I just don't like to see a friend feel so bad, and do nothing about it... knowing I am the one who caused it..
    Diu

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If pay attention : Lorax has been on roster daily for a long period -- has question that girl of this typeshould be treated as "Fresh and part time" catefory and demands $350 hour.

Quote Originally Posted by bhd View Post
    They don't argue back , because they know what my friend told me was the truth...

I don't have a reason to lie for my friend, and people who know me,
    know I am here since the start of the old forum, so have been here for a long while.
    I have never lied or said anything untrue.
    I always stand up for our brother when there is a dispute... its what we should be doing. look out for each other..

Heck, I even dropped off a few discount vouchers for different shop (romeo and etc) to other bros before.
    (Couldn't go because of going abroad, or family commitments, and the vouchers expires)
    But yeah, I just think if the management ain't doing their job (training the girls), then they shouldn't be taking our hard earn money.

Btw, had a look, Moran and Lorax are both out of the roster, I think MOC knows the situation(problem), that's why maybe they are off the roster.
    But they still wont compensate my friend or the other brothers.. because they hide under their girl is outcall, so they are suppose to give shit service,
    or can lie....
    BULL FUCKEN SHIT... Then charge $160 or some shit, not $350... people expect top service when they pay the top price..
    Good drops...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudybay View Post
    If pay attention : Lorax has been on roster daily for a long period -- has question that girl of this typeshould be treated as "Fresh and part time" catefory and demands $350 hour.
    I noticed that too. That's why I never picked her myself.
    My friend is Taiwanese, so naturally he was attracted to her background.
    And that's why maybe why he was under the illusion and thought she was extra nice to him...
    and just wasn't clock watching, I couldn't disagree with him though,
    I have had out call service before where the girl just wasn't watching the clock, and its more usual when they are from where i am from.

Treating people from your own country like that is fucked up...
    She let him lay there with his cock fully exposed , and waiting for her to touch him or say he can touch her.
    Knowing full well she let him wash his dick for so long, why would you need to talk with a clean dick?
    boy, did she let him feel like GFE, hahaha, a girlfriend on period...haha

Anyways, told him Lorax is off the roster, thought he might be happy.
    But instead he said he doesn't want to ruin the girl or MOC business, so tell me to stop commenting.
    He said nothing will erase him the shame of being an idiot anyways.
    Once again, he would like to thank every one and each of the bro commented.

So since its really his matter and not mine, I am going to stop now, since MOC doesnt give a shit about you, me and any bro anyways.

All I am going to say is, if you are willing to bet $350 , then go..
    I had no problem with MOC before either , but if you are worried you might have problem(shit starfish service) like my friend and other bro, don't risk it.
    For me , my MOC days are over...

Last post from me on the topic , ciao.

Banned
    Guys, I've just read this thread. I think it is totally fucked up. Surely the girl only needs a minute or two in the shower, right? I mean they shower again at the end. Even if bhd did get good service, he paid $350 for 30 minutes. That is fucked !!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It is a Very professional services -- 30 minutes clean up --help cleaning up ur wallet. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by kickass View Post
    Guys, I've just read this thread. I think it is totally fucked up. Surely the girl only needs a minute or two in the shower, right? I mean they shower again at the end. Even if bhd did get good service, he paid $350 for 30 minutes. That is fucked !!!
    Good drops...

Banned
    Hey man, tell your buddy to stop whinging. If he wants to bang, he should initiate it. If you pay for the lily pope and you only have 10 mins to eat it, would you just look at it or would you put it in your mouth as soon ad you can?

Pinkghettos already re open so guys lets go for it,...

Banned
    Hey man, tell your buddy to stop whinging. If he wants to bang, he should initiate it. If you pay for the lily pope and you only have 10 mins to eat it, would you just look at it or would you put it in your mouth as soon ad you can?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Richboy View Post
    of course in hindsight he should have....but if you could possibly waste some time and read my full comment, then you might realize what its all about..It was his first time with an outcall agency.
    if he got blown or licked for 50 mins and had no time to bang, then that's his problem...
    the fact is there was never any sign of the session has ever started...
    None of the girls I have seen at MOC has ever not show me their tits , most if not all start kissing me first.

The girl was wrapped in towel the whole time after the shower...If the towel ever came off, then for sure my friend is an idiot.

Banned
    Hmmm ... this is actually a good learning experience for me as I've not used one of those agencies ... yet. I guess the girls expect the man to take control in this situation and get on with it. I know that if we went 3-5 minutes of "just talking" I'd be well and truly over it and would just dive in.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123