Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Saddest thing happened to my friend at MyOutCall last night.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Saddest thing happened to my friend at MyOutCall last night.

As you guys know that I have been in the punting game for quiet sometime.(a very long time actually)
    So naturally, I have recommended plenty of friends to 5* , Midas, MOC and stuff...
    One of my good friend who is a regular customer of 5*, asked me if there was other place worth visiting.
    So I mentioned that now I visit Myoutcall quiet often (every two-three weeks) , and he can try it, its quiet different to 5*.
    I told him that MOC is the best outcall service that I know of.

So I gave him MOC's number yesterday, so he proceeded to call them.
    And he asked the receptionist for the address, and let them know that he was new to MOC.
    And they told him that only Lorax was available, so he said ok, he wanted to try brand girl anyways.
    He mentioned how nice the male receptionist was, and thought he was in really good hands.

So, he turnt up at the place, he was greeted by Lorax, who wasn't wearing any makeup,
    which was strange to my friend, but he was fine with it, he just thought it was part of different service to 5*.

The shower took almost 15 mins, which was longer than normal, because he was waiting for Lorax to join him,
    but she never did, he felt weird, but decided to let it go too.. he just thought it just different.

So they then went to the bed, and they started talking, and she was playing with his hands...
    And she kept talking to him, he was thinking what a great service MOC was providing, knowing that he was new to MOC,
    the receptionist must have asked the girl to gently ease him into it...
    and being the last customer of the day , maybe the girl was just giving the first time customer something special to lure him back.

so they talked and talked, after around 30mins, my friend was thinking why isn't anything happening?
    Then a message came, and then she said we are out of time and he should get dressed ...

My friend was so shocked, he didn't know what to say, here he is , handed over $350 ... for 30min talk, and 15min shower..
    and was asked to leave.
    Never was his dick or balls even body touched, and never was a question asked if he wanted to have sex.
    I dont know what my friend or the girl was thinking.

1. What does the girl think when he showered and cleaned his penis and be naked on the bed? that he just wanted to talk?
    2. He did mentioned to her that this was his first time to outcall.
    3. My friend didn't know there would be people paying $350/hr just to talk, thats higher than a psychologist with a doctor degree.

I really feel sorry for my friend.. since I was the who told him how great MOC was, and that a lot of the girls there were very special.

I really really hope MOC can work something out with him..because its not about the money with him.
    He is definitely not a person short of money, it's just the feeling that he thought he was getting the best service in the world,
    and thinking to come back very often, and then suddenly told that he wasn't going to get any service for $350...

Please, MOC, do your best to make my friend happy again.
    Because I feel really upset that I introduced him and now he feels very sad.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Bloody MOC fucken scams!!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What was the time on your friend session?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Did your friend speak to the reception and discuss the disappointing outcome?

For some places, once you're out the door, they will wash their hands of all responsibility.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    @ O yea
    I am sure he booked 60 mins.
    but, I would have to ask him for the exact time, but he did say last shift, so should be 12 or 1 o'clock i guess... I know MOC opens till 2,
    if they have girls on...

@ Booster
    and yeah, he called the receptionist right away, he said the receptionist did say he will speak to the boss about it..
    If it wasn't his first time to MOC , and if he did at least have even 5 mins on her body, then fair game..
    but seriously sad how he went home with full bag of semen,
    The girl must have knew what was going on, she did not even ask any question, just ran down the clock, until it was too late.
    He didn't even get to touch her at all except her hands... seriously, I didn't even know what to say.
    Only can tell him, I know MOC have always been very good guys, dont feel too bad, must have just been the girl.

Seriously, I have had my share of MOC girls, none of them were like what he said, not even the ones that were super fresh.
    Some of the outcalls I see for more than twice, then maybe they will talk a bit longer at start, but most know what guys are there for.
    Especially the first time meet...

Anyways, all i can ask is for MOC to look at the situation, and right the wrongs for my friend.
    If I didn't recommend him, I might just say bad luck,move on, but I am sure you guys know the guilty feeling that I felt when he told me what happened.
    I even offered to pay him the $350, but we all know if you can afford to punt $350 away , money was never the issue.
    It was feeling like a scammed idiot that got to him.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    if you are willing to pay $350, why not choose TMC?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What a disgrace! It's not the money but the principle. Even if your friend had 5 mins of her body, it still not acceptable.

However It does seem strange your friend would let it go on for that long without initiating much either. Regardless of what MOC may come up with they should try and patch things up

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    As it was your friend it happened to and you are telling the story, it's a bit different to if it happened to you because maybe there is a small chance something from the story is missing that may explain everything.

To be fair about the shower part, not all of these agency girls will join you in the shower. If he was in there for 15 minutes then that was the time he chose to spend in there right. After 2 to 3 minutes it would have been a sign she is not going to join. She might have thought he likes to be clean, really clean.

The girl should have taken the lead on the bed to start something but I am sure they get all types of customers with some wanting to fuck the whole time and others liking to talk or eat food with them etc. Sometimes it can unfortunately be up to us to start the action because a brothel girl like he would be getting in the other places he goes to is going to be a bit more routine oriented where she showers then straight away licks the customers nipples or gives him a BJ etc - but she will have a basic routine. The agency girl may not have this routine. I don't think it's your friends fault entirely but I don't understand why he wouldn't have tried to kiss her or caress her breast or body to get things underway because if he did this and the girl didn't allow it then it would be an entirely different story. She most likely took advantage of the situation where the customer didn't go for what he wanted.

The important part now is that your friend rang reception who said they would talk to the boss. Well, they have had enough time to come up with a response so your freind should call back today and ask what the solution is and to speak to the boss if reception doesn't know what to do.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    wow thats a terrible scam!. your friend should've been more brave and initiated action himself, like kissing her, rubbing her tits or trying to touch her pussy.

also the fact she had no makeup on, probs she was about to finish her shift, and wanted to earn easy money just before she leaves and she knew that he was new to moc.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Silly Boy, Wan Chai, in 5*, the girl give you a blow job in the shower, or gets licking straight away... thats why he was waiting for her to make the move... he doesnt know when its suppose to start.

DeepImpact, you make a lot of sense in what you say.. the shower was like 10 min for him, since they didnt have soap? and then she had like another 5 min shower...
    In hindsight he knew he should have done something, but he is a very gentle person, if he was a womaniser, he wouldnt be paying for sex i guess.
    He really just thought it was part of agency service where the girl is less time conscious, not like a clock watcher, well at least not the first time..
    you know how in China, the karaoke waitress are always super nice first time, he just thought it was extra service, he was actually going to tip her later...
    just for easing him into it... how wrong was he.

Yeah, Lorax definitely milked him for sure, she asked him the question right at the very end, so you are just going to talk ? even she was quiet surprised..
    had she asked the question 30 mins prior, and then he just didnt do anything, then fair enough... why would she ask that question, if she thinks that was normal.

He is the nicest person that I know on this planet , thats why he probably was so naive to think she was being so nice, it just fucken sucks that he got played big time by this girl.

Galactus, yeah, thats $60 or $120/hr ML , definitely not $350/hr, well at least not the people that I know of...

MOC just messaged him to tell him $50 discount on next visit... I dont think its good enough at all... I think maybe $200 or $150 at least.
    So the girl still gets paid, and the agency gains a good customer in the future....

If he was a dick, I wouldn't have cared, but he is just such a really nice person, thats what makes me feel this world is so fucked up..
    MOC or any girl would never dare do that shit to me.

Anyways, I hope MOC fix him up with like at least $200 or $150 discount... he is not even looking for a refund, he just wants a fair go...
    I am a big fan of MOC, I hope they can do the right thing and respect that he made an honest mistake and just make this guy happy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    sifu, the guys I normally talk to at MOC is quiet nice... and I never had an issue with them.
    you are right, maybe I should check out other agencies.. but I am always a loyal person..
    I don't like to change unless shit happens, (the shop, not the girl)..
    but yeah, i would hope MOC can come back with a better offer, and give him a better offer.

I really dont want him to think I make a bad recommendation , I thought I was doing MOC a favor by introducing him to them...
    It just makes me feel so shit knowing I am the start of the reason he is so unhappy..

Banned
    Thats what friends are for. I'm sure he forgives u.
    My friend had a shocker yesterday at Snow Lotus it could have been me, lucky it wasn't.
    These bitches gotta stop stealing our hard earnt $$ !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bro bhd I have been to 5* plenty of times and other places so well aware of what is usual practise.

I also just read that the girl turned up with no makeup. That is just unprofessional and looks like the girl has almost no intention of giving any good service. When you are paying $350/hr, you would expect the girl to be glamoured up & presentable in this type of profession.

As I said MOC should provide something to make good and your indications of a $50 discount is almost insulting. They should just give a free hour session IMO.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    very support you, bro.

Last time I met Lorax, the same things happened, but at the time I have booked two hours, and I tried some friendly and warm way to drive her. Although we didn't took shower together, but we kept on chatting at the bathroom.

And she want to give me some Message also, in my opinion, this part is foreplay, because we have enough time ,after she gave me some message for about 5mins, I kissed her and started to our sex session.

Lorax's GFE is pretty good , it is just different type .

Anytime you should not just waitting the Wgs to impress you, If you can do something to activate them, you will get better experience, not all of the Wgs are sex machines.

Then, come back to complian to MOC, after I have read this thread, I thoroughly angered. So I want to broke the news.

First, I was cheated by Moc at the same situation, they did excessive marketing and wrong description. I have writted a report to complian Moc's bad Reception. I was shocked that they used my report to adveritse. God damn! everything is bull shit.

Secondly, I knew that the other three (maybe four)agency shared their girls with MOC . The same girl and just posted different photos.

Thridly, I knew the boss of Moc do the labour test without condom. Moreover, if the brand girl they got, and they want to utilize them to get more money, they will use some immoral behavior to let the girl stay behind.

I didn't know whether Lorax is victim. But if anytime the girl is within call of her boss, it must be a trick.

I have deleted my bookmarker about Moc and other agency which is cooperate with Moc of my firefox .

All in all, they are still lots of pretty girl in other shops and other agency like bluemoon did good job, they will give you more real description, and they will ask you that which type of girl you like ,give you right recommdation and let you have good experience.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bhd View Post
    Silly Boy, Wan Chai, in 5*, the girl give you a blow job in the shower, or gets licking straight away... thats why he was waiting for her to make the move... he doesnt know when its suppose to start.

DeepImpact, you make a lot of sense in what you say.. the shower was like 10 min for him, since they didnt have soap? and then she had like another 5 min shower...
    In hindsight he knew he should have done something, but he is a very gentle person, if he was a womaniser, he wouldnt be paying for sex i guess.
    WTF no soap. Geez for $350 the facilities need to be up to scratch that is for sure. Clean premises, fresh bed cover, fresh towels, soap, condoms and lubes, this should be the minimium before we even start talking about the girl.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Niceman, it's my friend, not me, I only like Singapore(Malaysian) or Chinese girls, not Taiwanese girls,
    The only outcall I have been going to is MOC, and normally the experience has been quiet good.. thats why I recommended to him, I guess you are right, maybe its time I also change the table.

Wan Chai, I am sure its not about the money with this guy, otherwise he could just take my $350 and be happy, he was just saying he doesn't think he is completely faultless, so he would take at least half of it on the chin.
    he just feels very hard done by... i mean who wouldn't, anyways, even if it was another bro that I know here, I would also stand up for him... Both MOC and The girl knew he was new to the place,
    the least they could tell him, is how the rule works.... and not wait until the very last minute to tell him.
    And if money was an issue, he would be punting at cheaper place, not actually going to MOC... its more like a feeling of at least both sides meeting at the middle, and not my friend taking it up the ass.

and MOC is silent to it, because they know the story my friend told me is true... otherwise they will have blasted me right away... and I think they know who I am too..
    There is no reason for me to lie for him, I sent so much money their way already.
    anyways, he is really a nice person, he knows MOC is much less at fault than the girl they hired, and still want to give MOC a chance, thats the type of person he is.
    and it makes me hate this world just that bit more, knowing he is the type of guy that gets treated like an idiot.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu View Post
    Bro BHD, there is absolutely no loyalty in this game at all. You say you are a loyal guy so you want to stick with MOC. No offence, I think you're a fool.

Anyway i saw a girl from sweetgirl this weekend. It was an older 25yo girl. I had concerns that they were bullshitting with the age of the girl, but the receptionist said that if I didnt like the girl i could walk away with no problems...
    I saw the girl before exchanging cash and yes they still bullshitted about the age (she was 30) but she looked good enough so I went ahead. She turned out to be very good actually!
    Afterwards the receptionist called me a min after I left for feedback.

In the past, sweetgirl have also been shit with service so I hope they read this and understand that this is what good service is. Keep up the good work sweetgirl, and all you guys out there should start expecting more from these pimps for your hard earned $350
    I understand your point, and I think you are right,but I am just a guy who didnt want to get out of his comfort zone I guess,
    anyways, until my friend's issue gets sorted, I think there is almost no chance I will book with MOC either.
    Maybe I will go try the bluemoon or sweetgirl that you guys mentioned ..
    maybe I might be the one benefiting from my friend's bad experience, lol...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw, and another bro send me a private message saying what happened to my friend happend to him too..
    but I think because maybe MOC has his mobile number, so he wants to keep a low key?

Fuck, what is going on with MOC? I know I normally book two hrs, but surely the standard cant fall from hero to zero like that.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    sounds too strange to me ...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    my conclusion: bhd = a good friend..

i need to find friends like that...

haha

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast