xxx xxx xxx

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Double D , not bad!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    so was that a cbj?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    xxx xxx xxx

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    A bit more info would be handy bro what was the girls name? Would you recommend her or see her again. There are a lot of good girls at Kellys Five Dock but I dont know a Thai one that works on Thursdays?

John_Matrix
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlewonder View Post
    There are a lot of good girls at Kellys Five Dock but I dont know a Thai one that works on Thursdays?
    I only know/seen a Thai chick named nicha that works there, she is no longer on the roster though. There is Pamela but she works a Wednesday, haven't seen her.

I haven't been there for months and like you said there are some good girls there also some hit and miss IMO.

From experience they tend to reuse the same names, Anna is still on the roster but doesn't work there any more as she's at tp64.

Anna was still there 2 or 3 weeks ago when I visited, as I spoke to her, think she works Wednesday and Friday. Yes she also works at 64 Taren Point.

Sounds like a haunt i need to drop in to.

Well I dropped in on Saturday to see Ivy, Ivy is a great punt only disadvantage is she smokes and if you like kissing you can smell and taste the smoke, she could use some mouth was that would help. Also she is trimmed down below but still bushy.

However she is very horny and just loves Daty I saw her first up on Saturday and as she only works one day a week she was as horny at all hell. If you love a horny girl and maing her come then she is the girl for you. I had a ball.

The other girls there that are great punts are Joanne, Yuki, and Joey, there may be others but Joey is my favourite at Kellys, Anna and Angela are also great punts if they still work there.

Great, thanks for the info LW. I'll be sure, if time permits to try this place out. Question for those that have visited, how are the rooms? up to the usual standard fare?

cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Not particularly. Rooms are shabbier and small. Probably of the same standard as Taren Pt.

I got to use room 1 it is bigger than the rest, the rooms are as stated very similar to No 64 they are OK or fare but not flash.

great guys, thanks for the info!

Banned
    Nice report ... I'll be over that way on the weekend so I might check it out.