Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NIKO @ 5* City Penthouse

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You dropped Fei Fei's name and now I'm missing her hahaha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jj999 View Post
    I don't mind at all..
    As I have said in other thread.

For me, the enjoyment is not about her body size or anything. As you can see in my reports, most of them do not have the description of body size etc. Because sometimes I couldn't care less about those things, and when I write the report, I've forgotten that.
    Sometimes, I even forget what is the colour of the hair! I couldn't care less about that. One time, 30 minutes after I had my first session with Feifei, I was arguing with my friend, who saw feifei when she pick me up. He said I am taller than feifei, but me, I thought she was taller than me. I couldn't remember. And it turns out he was right.

A girl attitude is the top priority for me. The next is service.
    I don't mind skinny or a bit fat, as long as it is reasonable. The same is true for face department. As long as it is reasonable by my standard, then it's fine.
    Niko's attitudes are good. It's good that you don't mind her cbj and skinny body and so everything will be fine to you. Try her, she is a good attitude girl and does good sex particularly long sex over 20 minutes.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JetSetWilly View Post
    20mins?!? Can anyone in this forum last longer than 10mins (or even want to)?
    Sometimes when my dick can't compromise with me, I can extend one hour session for another 30 minutes because I can't cum.
    Ask Loren how many times I did that.
    But that's of course, only if you know my real name.
    Most of the time, I feel sorry for her, and ask just a nice HJ to conclude everything.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A while back, I could go an entire hour without cumming... you think that was a blessing? I called it a curse.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    A while back, I could go an entire hour without cumming... you think that was a blessing? I called it a curse.
    I don't say it's a blessing. Who say so?
    I'm just telling something, fact about myself. And laugh it off.
    Sometimes 5 minutes is enough for me, sometimes even 60 minutes is not enough. What a difference.
    For me, it's very amusing fact.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hahaha dude, I was just saying in general "people think lasting a long time is a blessing".

It just gets to the point where I start to worry about the girl's wellbeing when I'm just pumping away and nothing happens

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hahaha dude, I was just saying in general "people think lasting a long time is a blessing".

It just gets to the point where I start to worry about the girl's wellbeing when I'm just pumping away and nothing happens
    Well lasting long but not too long might be a blessing.
    I mean, you don't want to cum when you've just started pumping for 2 minutes, do you?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There's that too...

Balance is the key...

I can fuck pretty much the whole hour if it is ok with the girl.
    Relax lie on your side scissor in, play with the legs and clit while you have a long slow root and a chat

Banned
    The main point is that little, innocent and beautiful Niko can take more than what her look would suggest. Thankyou to all those who only last a few minutes.

Im actually going to try and book the little princess again.

Quote Originally Posted by Butty View Post
    The main point is that little, innocent and beautiful Niko can take more than what her look would suggest. Thankyou to all those who only last a few minutes.

Im actually going to try and book the little princess again.
    Hehe, already sound protective of the little princess .. why not !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    As someone who doesn't/can't punt regularly, I pm'd Wilisno bro in regards to Niko vs another girl he reviewed. He recommended Niko and I went with his choice.

Just wanted to leave a quick thanks to Wilisno bro, as Niko was an absolute winner.

As for a quick review:

Recommended if: You are into a beautiful face (she is a solid 9.73485/10 in this department IMO) with someone who is genuine and very new to the industry.

Not recommended if: You are looking for a wild PSE experience with big tits and BBBJ.

Niko has a very likable personality and I found her very easy to talk to, almost too easy to talk to. Conversion post-sex flowed pretty casually that before I knew it, it was touching on personal details and I had to get out of there quick before I got too attached and had to see her again too soon.

-J

Haha, love that heart-felt ratings, accuracy down to 5 decimal points !

Not surprised if you can fall in love with this girl !

Judging by the amount of time/shifts that Niko has been working at the Penthouse, this girl must be very popular.

And according to Bro Wil, she is very pretty and the rest of the good feeling. It' so tempting, but I just can't book her over my other favourite Milo sister for obvious reasons. I'm sure there are plenty other brothers who are not obsessive with big boobs will find Niko very appealing......lol

Speaking of which, I finally got around to make a booking to see Milo at the Penthouse tomorrow, can't wait!! This will be my first time ever to visit the Penthouse, sponsored by the Brisbane Broncos winning 13+ and again 19+ last week..........nothing better when you get a free punt with your favourite WL and paid for by your favourite footie team!!

Tell you how I go tomorrow..............haha

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Just heard she's been fully booked every shift so far !

And she wants no more than 5 bookings a shift !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Judging by the amount of time/shifts that Niko has been working at the Penthouse, this girl must be very popular.

And according to Bro Wil, she is very pretty and the rest of the good feeling. It' so tempting, but I just can't book her over my other favourite Milo sister for obvious reasons. I'm sure there are plenty other brothers who are not obsessive with big boobs will find Niko very appealing......lol

Speaking of which, I finally got around to make a booking to see Milo at the Penthouse tomorrow, can't wait!! This will be my first time ever to visit the Penthouse, sponsored by the Brisbane Broncos winning 13+ and again 19+ last week..........nothing better when you get a free punt with your favourite WL and paid for by your favourite footie team!!

Tell you how I go tomorrow..............haha

Cheers

You'll enjoy the penthouse bro. It's very comfy.

You might end up don't wanna go to the shop anymore.

Banned
    I had the honour of introducing Milo to the Penthouse. Im so proud!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My experiences at the penthouse are far more superior than any of my encounters at the shop... especially the first Penthouse encounter with Fei Fei.

My experiences at the penthouse are far more superior than any of my encounters at the shop... especially the first Penthouse encounter with Fei Fei.
    And you were officially the first resident of the Penthouse !

Banned
    Penthouse is different to me more than superior. It's good to have different experiences.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast