Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NIKO @ 5* City Penthouse

Niko @ 5* city penthouse

Anyone who thinks the great Jamie was beautiful, wait until he sees Niko ! OMG ! I was blown away at the sight of her photos, but when I saw her in real person, I must be looking like an idiot, I thought I had to pick my jaw up from the floor !!!

After seeing the photos, I went home feeling so agitated. So when I was told I could meet her Saturday night, I just had to drop everything to attend the meeting, and I haven't been happier with my decision !

When the door of the apartment opened, I was greeted by this breathtakingly beautiful girl, although I was prepared after seeing the photos, I still couldn't believe how beautiful she was in real person ! And her friendliness made her that much more venerable and at the same time, adorable.

After the greetings, Niko was like a true hostess of the house, she asked me what I wanted for a drink while opening the fridge door, but I knew more about what's available than she, haha ! So we took a bottle of drink each and she took my hand and we walked to the lounge for a chat.

Niko is an ABC as advertised, and she only speaks English. I'm always a sucker for intelligent women, and Niko is a uni student in her final year, so a conversation with her was just as enjoyable as with Jamie, and the intimacy she could build up during the conversation was simply enticing. She would offer some DFK with full eye contact at the appropriate moment, and to look into those beautiful eyes could really make my head spin !

I don't know what Venus look like as in the song "Venus" by The Shocking Blues : " Her weapons were her crystal eyes, making every man mad, black as the dark night she was, and Venus was her name. " But yes, she's got it, Niko has got it ! Her eyes were burning like a silver flame ! Niko has got a pair of huge and intelligent eyes, deep and black, and the white is well defined, enhanced by superbly applied black eyeliner, she looked like a stunning Egyptian goddess ! But apart from the eyes, she applied very little makeup, and she didn't need it though ! She's got a cute and beautiful nose on top of a small mouth with thin lips, all the fine features on a small melon-seed face. It's just a face of flawless beauty, and her femininity was enhanced by a head of thick, long black hair !

I don't know how much time is enough with a girl like Niko, I just didn't want to rush things ! We took our time to get to the bedroom, she helped me off my clothings and hung them up in the closet before she took hers off and revealed a child-like body, she looked so slim and light that I wanted to scoop her up and squeeze her into my heart ! We went to the shower together and since she didn't tight her long hair up, I ended up asking her to hold on to her hair with her hands while I cleaned her up instead ! Ah ! Just love those long legs !

It's unreal to be in bed with such a beautiful girl, and I told her that, she said teasingly : " Only you would say that ! " But my word, Niko, I meant what I said ! She gave me some nice DFK as a reward for my sweet talks while my hand moved around and attempted to slip a finger in down south, but she was so tight and for fear I would hurt her so I abandoned my attempt ! We went for 69 and I was delighted but not surprised to see such a cute little pink bit, so I pulled out all my reserves to give her my best DATY which she enjoyed with great appreciation.

We went through a couple of positions, and she was so light and very easy to maneuver. She looked small and felt tight before, but when she's aroused, she was really gripping in tighter and tighter. As I didn't want to miss looking at her beautiful face for a single second and I just wanted to keep DFK her, I remained in missionary till the finish line.

Her caring personality showed even when I was putting my clothes on, she just kept watching and helped to turn my collar properly and little things like that. Then she walked me to the door and still didn't forget to give me a kiss on the lips and say goodbye. But of course it wouldn't take too long before I would come back to her !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Haha brother Wil,

Back to your finest form i suppose and this young lady Niko sounds like a beautiful little princess.

Just hope that she gets all gentle and nice clients from here on and not wore herself out too prematurely....

Cheers

NIKO's Schedule is 1 day at a time

Tuesday 3pm.... 4 Bookings only

Penthouse Only SMS 0488 857 827

Senior Member(無間使者) HookedonHookerz's Avatar
    I have read about the old Niko, but i have never seen her. Hope there are spots left on Tuesday! only 4 bookings i like this. Will keep her at peak performance

Senior Member(無間使者)
    jealous of you, wilisno, always the 1st one to try.
    5 Star start booking from 3pm Sunday and you tried her Sat. night

Hope her pussy is still tight when I try her

Whatever you want to call, the final gallop, track works, dress rehearsal etc. All 5 star girls will need Bro Wil's stamp of approval before they are ready to serve the public.....haha

Wakaimatsuda?

Cheers

The bookings are selling like hot cakes !

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    The bookings are selling like hot cakes !
    May be 5 star can adapt the min 2 hr bookings policy like some other agencies.

Niko's quality is probably above all those so called brand girls anyway............haha

Cheers

ps. I'll need a Broncos/Storms double to be able to afford this little sister.........lol

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Banned
    We had finished, showered and were just sitting on the edge of the bed. I said "What are you thinking about?" and she said "Im reminiscing". "What about?" I said and she replied " What we just did, our encounter!"

So sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Butty View Post
    We had finished, showered and were just sitting on the edge of the bed. I said "What are you thinking about?" and she said "Im reminiscing". "What about?" I said and she replied " What we just did, our encounter!"

So sweet.
    How can you not love this girl, haha !

Banned
    Gulp... :-/

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

ps. I'll need a Broncos/Storms double to be able to afford this little sister.........lol

Good idea, both team looks awesome though, especially STORM
    NIKO is definitely seeing you soon bro AHLUNGOR

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No team will always win in NRL
    Last week I tell my friend to stay away Bulldog and Newcastle becasue bulldog can't always win even at home. He put a multi worth $1000 and only wait on Bulldog H2H to win

Storm is a strong team, just be careful. Good Luck AHLUNGOR

Quote Originally Posted by syd_hunter View Post
    No team will always win in NRL
    Last week I tell my friend to stay away Bulldog and Newcastle becasue bulldog can't always win even at home. He put a multi worth $1000 and only wait on Bulldog H2H to win

Storm is a strong team, just be careful. Good Luck AHLUNGOR
    Yeap, I know that feeling, the bloody dogs were very disappointing on Sunday on my last leg of my 5 legs multi with Broncos, NZ, St G and Mel already won, if the dogs won by -4.5 I would have collected over $1,000 too, my head actually told me on Sunday morning to put a $200 insurance bet on the Knights +4.5 so I can't lose, but I didn't. So fuck all in the end...........could have easily fucked Niko in the doggie style instead of being bitten by the doggie.............lol

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Always WIN with

NIKO

Senior Member(無間使者) HookedonHookerz's Avatar
    I need to take Niko to the baccarat tables then. Blackjack is killing me.

Quote Originally Posted by HookedonHookerz View Post
    I need to take Niko to the baccarat tables then. Blackjack is killing me.

NIKO loves BACCARAT

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post

NIKO loves BACCARAT
    I bet she really likes the "Tied Hands" too..........haha

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post

NIKO loves BACCARAT
    I hope she doesn't like to play craps..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Waiting for tmr news for Melbourne cronk. If he decides to Titan, don't bet on storm this weekend

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast