Thread: Lilly 280 Hornsby

Senior Member(無間使者)

Lilly 280 Hornsby

Establishment: 280 Pacific Highway, Hornsby NSW Australia
    Contact: 9482 1099 or 9482 1066 http://hsb280.adultsservice.com.au NB photos of girls fake
    Name: Lilly – Chinese
    Face: 4/5
    Body: 4.5/5
    Height: ~165 cm
    Size: 8, slim, C cup
    Pubic Area: shaved
    Estimated age of the girl: about 26 - 30
    Skill: 5/5
    Service: 5/5
    Rates: $160 (60 mins), $300 two hours FS, DFK, DATY, CBJ, Spanish
    Value for money/recommend? : YES, absolutely
    Date: Friday 21/12/2012 first morning appointment

Posted on other sites too.

As this was to be our last meeting before she goes home for the holiday break I arranged a two hour appointment.

Arrived and shown into the room by Mamasan to await Lilly who was just finishing her ablutions in another room.

Paid Mamasan and started my shower. Lilly knocked and entered the room and this time was dressed in a nice black body clinging dress and came up to give me a kiss which we continued for some time. She peeled off her dress and panties to reveal her lovely body and we went to the bed to continue.

Our session followed our normal routine of copious DFK, touching and body worship, DATY, orgasms, fingering, CBJ and missionary.

After all the fun we had a talk where she reflected on how long we have been seeing each other, her holiday plans and her academic work.

Will have to wait until she returns later in January and will be counting the days.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    How did you find the cbj Bill?

I had cbj at 533 last week, and surprised myself by having a bloody good time of it. But I think that was mainly because of the very young age of the girl (18) and I took full control of it so that even cbj felt like such a lawless, conscienceless violation of her youth. Mind you, since then, my conscience has given me a few twinges

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sextus, I must admit I do not find much of a difference. Also I prefer CBJ for health reasons but others have different perceptions as is their right.

Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    How did you find the cbj Bill?

I had cbj at 533 last week, and surprised myself by having a bloody good time of it. But I think that was mainly because of the very young age of the girl (18) and I took full control of it so that even cbj felt like such a lawless, conscienceless violation of her youth. Mind you, since then, my conscience has given me a few twinges
    What is the name of the girl?