Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SELINA @ 5* City

SELINA @ 5* City

The group S.H.E. is now complete, Hebe was there first, followed by Ella and now Selina, haha ! I don't know if they can really sing, but Selina can definitely make me sing with joy !

5* advertised a new ABC Tia, I was a bit confused when I saw Selina. I haven't seen Niko in person, so I can't tell of the similarity between Tia and Niko, but Selina can really fit the bill, except that she's not an ABC !

Selina is a young uni student freshly arrived from HongKong. She's got a very pretty face, a body very much similar to that of Tia, that's why I said I was confused by the ad. Noticeable similarity includes smooth skin, narrow waistline, long legs and curvy backside. On top of that, her personality was just as adorable as Tia, and her service attitude was just as genuine as Tia. In other words, they love sex !!!

Selina was very chatty, very easy to get on with, no awkward moment right from the start. Once I took her to the room, we just sat at the edge of the bed and had a little get-to-know-you chat, and I don't know who started it, but very soon we were having some very nice DFK, just love to see the sparkles in her eyes up close to be assured that she's enjoying it too !

So we went to the shower together where I showed her a few things besides cleaning me up, but she's a natural, it's the feelings that count, she made me feel like I was making it out with a girlfriend. She stayed so close to me during the whole time, I couldn't help but to DFK her whenever her mouth was within reach, and she responded with passion !

Selina started by pressing the full weight of her body on me for more DFK. While I couldn't get enough of that, she moved away to do her catbath, but her catbath was nothing special, and she didn't pretend to be a pro either. But when she moved to the BBBJ position, it's a totally different story, she was really into it, not too hard, not too soft, just my cup of tea ! And she did it untiringly until I felt guilty not to return the favour, so I turned her around to do some 69. That's when I found what the fun was, she shivered at the first contact, then moaned with escalating intensity, until she couldn't stay still in that position and even abandoned her BBBJ to concentrate on savouring the sensation. I always love to see a girl who enjoys sex, so I asked her to lie down comfortably closer to the edge of the bed, so I could give her some better DATY with me on the floor. She glanced down from time to time to enjoy the view, but eventually she couldn't hold it, and it's so cute to see her shudder with clenched fists held up at shoulder height !

I gave her a rest to catch her breath and asked her to turn around so I could give her a bit of massage to relax. But being a good girl, she wouldn't let me do that for long before she asked me to lie down and BBBJ to get me hard in no time. So she put the dom on and rode away in cowgirl, she simply loved the sensation, so I decided to take charge and asked her to lie down for mish while I could enjoy more DFK. At first she grabbed on to my bum hard and pulled me in closer, but as I kept my piston rhythm until I couldn't hold it much longer, I moved away from her mouth and concentrated on my pumping action, and haha, I was rewarded again with that cute gesture of her holding her clenched fists up shoulder height and screamed away ! When I was done I collapsed on her and she held me tight while she was still shaking trying to catch her breath !

After we had a rest, she cleaned me up and gave me a massage. To my surprise, she gave a very good massage and she explained that she's a sports person, so she's familiar with sports massage techniques, and she could even tell which of my muscle group was tired !

Selina was another girl I wouldn't want to leave the bed even after the first buzzer went !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'd really like to try her last night!
    But she was busy!
    And I think It's normal she is busy, because she is pretty and, she's friendly.

I'm sure she would be as popular as Tia.

nice report bro as usual.how come u always get the good shit first.i have to make a fake driving licence with the name wilisno.so that i could taste some good shit first.haha
    Sometimes I woke up in dark, feel empty, but
    Memory of last night keep me alive; I am lost,
    Lost in endless pussy.

Quote Originally Posted by paulc View Post
    nice report bro as usual.how come u always get the good shit first.i have to make a fake driving licence with the name wilisno.so that i could taste some good shit first.haha
    She's good, but not shit !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    She's good, but not shit !
    Hahahaha.. This is great joke..

@ bro PaulC
    Bro, if you see the posts within this recent months. It's revealed (not clearly, but the post indicate that! ) that Wilisno have the initial say whether the girls gonna stay at 5* to work or not. Any attempts to beat Wilisno is futile.

You know, he even give the name to some of the girls! Loren, that's a name he made.

So, you can see now, it's like you try to beat Julia Gillard in reaching people's pockets, taking their money. There is no need for explanation, It's just futile.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jj999 View Post
    Hahahaha.. This is great joke..

@ bro PaulC
    Bro, if you see the posts within this recent months. It's revealed (not clearly, but the post indicate that! ) that Wilisno have the initial say whether the girls gonna stay at 5* to work or not. Any attempts to beat Wilisno is futile.

You know, he even give the name to some of the girls! Loren, that's a name he made.

So, you can see now, it's like you try to beat Julia Gillard in reaching people's pockets, taking their money. There is no need for explanation, It's just futile.
    If what you say is true then he's practically the owner of 5*. Which would explain a lot lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hobgoblin View Post
    If what you say is true then he's practically the owner of 5*. Which would explain a lot lol
    No, from my experience there, the numbers of hours I spent there (often I don't mind waiting 1 hours for a girl, because I don't like to make booking), I don't think he's the owner..

Hahaha, I wish I'm the owner ... No, I don't wish I'm the owner, because the house rule there is girls are not to be touched by staffs !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Which explains a lot why Laurie never try any girl even though he said he's been working there for years.

Banned
    All hail Wilisno!! kkkk

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Hahaha, I wish I'm the owner ... No, I don't wish I'm the owner, because the house rule there is girls are not to be touched by staffs !
    Haha, i am sure that all rules are made to be broken especially this one......but i think the staff may have to pay though....

I think there are too many freelance smart cookies in the shop to dish out free lunches.....haha

I could be wrong

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Haha, i am sure that all rules are made to be broken especially this one......but i think the staff may have to pay though....

I think there are too many freelance smart cookies in the shop to dish out free lunches.....haha

I could be wrong

Cheers
    Bros,

Employees of 5* City are NOT allowed to SEE any 5* WLs

Be it paid or emotionally ( Inclusive of the Female BOSS )

Unless they are prepared to leave their employment PERMANENTLY

( Inclusive of the Female BOSS )

Wow, that's very interesting, never thought the 5 Star BOSS is a lady...................That just leave so much for your imaginations............haha

Magical............

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    ( Inclusive of the Female BOSS )

Wow, that's very interesting, never thought the 5 Star BOSS is a lady .....

Cheers
    It's ok bro AHLUNGOR, it's not uncommon that people like to gossip when they don't know much about the situation .....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    Bros,

I actually believe you. It would be pretty poor business sense for the management to be hitting on employees. But that leaves a question that begs to be answered.
    When 5* staff feel the itch, where do they go?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoBot View Post
    I actually believe you. It would be pretty poor business sense for the management to be hitting on employees. But that leaves a question that begs to be answered.
    Easy, the answer is their own hand or their wives.
    And when you've been working in the shop for years (and holding back for years), I don't think you'd feel that much of 'itch'.

PhoBot

But that leaves a question that begs to be answered.

Bro, 5* staffs are gays

Banned
    You would have to be to not partake??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    Bros,

I truly feel sorry for the reception there... All that beauty and all they can do is look. It's a tease.

Quote Originally Posted by 5 star city View Post
    phobot

but that leaves a question that begs to be answered.

bro, 5* staffs are gays
    sorry laurie , jason , sam

just joking lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast